• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raging Storm El Paso 2010: Border Wars - RESULTS!!!

황미영

Smash Champion
It makes small turn out to individual tourneys even bigger by having everyone together, and everyone enjoys watching the different games. Like EVO! :D

Huh. I didn't think my Marth looked that good at the tournament, but watching those videos...I'm surprised. Nonetheless, there were a TON of small things I should have done differently. Just because it looked good doesn't mean it was at its best, haha. Also Woker, you are the BOMB for recording all that, and for uploading it after.

DevilD, I vote you guys come to ABQ for you next tournament. ;)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Sorry guys I been away for a bit (coughcoughvacationcoughcough). I'm in the process of trying to regroup and get things back on track. I have sooo many things going on.

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS:

IF ANYONE HAS ANY FOOTAGE OF THIS TOURNAMENT. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO UPLOAD IT ALL TO YOUTUBE. THE DVDS THAT WE WERE GOING TO SELL ARE....NO MORE. AND WE DECIDED TO MAKE IT EASIER ON EVERYONE TO JUST UP WHATEVER THEY HAVE.

But we do have a lot of footage. But since not many people are committed into buying the dvds, we're going to upload stuff at our convenience (special note: i personally don't have any footage of anything).

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Sorry guys I been away for a bit (coughcoughvacationcoughcough). I'm in the process of trying to regroup and get things back on track. I have sooo many things going on.

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS:

IF ANYONE HAS ANY FOOTAGE OF THIS TOURNAMENT. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED TO UPLOAD IT ALL TO YOUTUBE. THE DVDS THAT WE WERE GOING TO SELL ARE....NO MORE. AND WE DECIDED TO MAKE IT EASIER ON EVERYONE TO JUST UP WHATEVER THEY HAVE.

But we do have a lot of footage. But since not many people are committed into buying the dvds, we're going to upload stuff at our convenience (special note: i personally don't have any footage of anything).
when will you guys come back? We can definitely start planning for a better tournament. El Paso does have potential we just need to properly advertise

Top Bottom