• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radiohead pre-sale tickets April 9th

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I got my tickets for Radiohead's show in NC next month. I was on ticketmaster the moment they went on sale, and by the time the order process that I set on "best available" went through ten minutes later (because all of the people on the site trying to do the same thing) I had lawn tickets. An hour later I checked back and they were sold out too. Man, that's crazy, at least I got them, though.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
got mine the very second they went on sale. spent all night up on the radiohead message boards till 6:05 AM PST. 4 tickets. Front row. Pit section. San Diego. word

PS - Which is sold out now by the way, I think there are still lawn tickets :dizzy: oh my sweet vardimon am I tired.

Top Bottom