• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Radical Grande Valle - Battle at the Border 3 Results + Shoutouts! ::RGV <3s Stiltz::

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman

Singles
(31 entrants & 100$ pot bonus)

1- Vorguen = Snake = (182$) split
1- Pax = MK = (182$) split
3- Magik = PT / MK / Falco / Wario / DDD / (38$)
4- Shlike = ZSS (9$)
5- Stiltz = MK (HOUSTON!!!!!)
5- Broly = Marth / Falco / DDD
7- Derk = G&W
7- Syoudous = MK / DDD
9- Andilex = Diddy
9- Vash = Wario / others
9- Vickey = Kirby / MK
9- Cloud = Falco / MK
13- MURDR = Snake
13- Guero = Pit
13- Danilo = MK
13- Sama! = Pikachu
17- ASF1nk
17- Nothx = Pit
17- Broustein
17- Aaron
17- Shank = Wario / Lucario / Falco
17- Bird
17- Wall-E = ROB
17- Bombchu = Pit / Zelda
25- Daniel G
25- Baron = Donkey
25- Ronin = MK
25- Boss = Snake / Falco
25- Dad = Samus / Fox
25- Aurice = Diddy
25- Jake

Doubles:
1: Vibora y La Meta Noche ( Vorgy/Pax) SPLIT ($70 per team)
1: Team Magik slept with Andilex's banana (Magik/Andilex) SPLIT ($70 per team)
3: Handicap
4: Get Rae
5: Cloud and Syoudous
5: Team Schwarzaneggers
7: Derkadan

If anyone is interested on teh SF4/MARVEL etc results you can find them here:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=7834278#post7834278

Great tourney guys. I loved it.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
1- Vorguen = CAMP!!!!

1- Pax = Best doubles partner ever... <3 Ihop was fun lol sorry for smacking a cup and breaking it right in front of you by accident... lol

3- Magik = You're Falco is a beast. I have a lot of hope for your Falco.

4- Shlike = Keep it going Herby! You still owe me 8 dollars... lolol jk <3 Get that **** back up so you can own it up in the next upstate tourney. :D

5- Stiltz = STILTZ!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you came man! Thanks for the Olimar / ROB practice and seriously man I can't say enough how awesome it is that you came. You need to come more often for sure!

5- Broly = Don't get down, everyone loses sometimes. It happens, and you train harder to win better. We all still love you.

7- Derk = DERK!!!! What a beast dude! You're getting better AND better! Keep travelling and playing with us man, we need your G&W practice!

7- Syoudous = DOOOOON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Also I saw your matches vs Stiltz, gotta get the ditto down! You're definitely an epic player for the RGV so make sure to **** hard next time we travel. :)

9- Andilex = Nakama! You are too good my friend. You ***** so hard in doubles you had me so scared. Keep the motivation because I know you will do excellent next time we travel.

9- Vash = I loved our set during winner's quarters. Thanks for the Wario experience, I really needed it and now I feel a lot more confident in that matchup. Also don't get discouraged, you're a BEAST at this game and you need to keep travelling with us.

9- Vickey = BRE!!!!! BRO, or however you say it now a days. lol, keep it up man, you're Kirby is a beast and you have gotten me to the level I am at by training me hard every day and with more than just one character. Sorry that I'm not as epic as you at picking up characters and that I'm only good with a campy Snake. :( I still love you though, and I know you have **** coming for everyone.

9- Cloud = Dang!!! LOOK who stepped it up! Cloud being a beast! I saw your set vs Stiltz too and he told me you were good. Keep it up, you're really good and I'm impressed.

13- MURDR = My Snake bro! Keep training me in the ditto! We need to hang out soon and just game it up (smash, sf4, halo, wow, etc)

13- Guero = BEST PIT IN THE RGV!!! You're a beast, keep your training up and I will continue to train you I promise! <3

13- Danilo = I'm glad you finally started joining the tournaments! It's really nice to have you play with us man.

13- Sama! = DAAAAAAANG Sama stepped it up too! Good stuff dude, I'm proud of you Priskit. <3 ;)

17- ASF1nk = Contact me and play with us more often!

17- Nothx = Why are you so sexy? We need to hang out more. <3 David

17- Aaron = You're Falco is GOOD. You need to keep playing with us seriously.

17- Shank = Thank you for everything you did for us and for me. You're an awesome friend and I love you. <3

17- Wall-E = Keep that ROB up and play with us more often!

17- Bombchu = Stick to one main! Build a character hard so you can master him, it will benefit you in the long run. <3 you Danny and I'm proud of you for making it to the top of the bench where you sat next to me. :D

25- Baron = I have no idea why you stuck to Donkey even against King DDD. You're crazy, find a DDD counter!

25- Ronin = Dude I'm glad you came over! Keep playing with us dude. :)

25- Boss = I heard a lot about you man, you need to get back in the game with us!

25- Dad = Will! Stop being such a beast, play with us more often!

25- Aurice = Javi!!!!!! I loved bromancing with you at Ihop. Thank you for all your Naruto discertations too... lolol jk <3

Also

Veta = Thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. I'll keep helping you with Snake! :)

Demon Jim = Thank you for everything man. This tournament was amazing and I hope to see you around soon. We need to get the RGV big!

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I was particularly glad to see cloud place well. He has had a hard time with Brawl and I'm glad he stepped it up.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
1- Vorguen - you did really well this tourney gonz, congrats im proud of you! i wish we could have played more friendlies though. come to kingsville and practice w/ us already lol

1- Pax - good job on getting first pax! it was fun hanging out w/ you and the rest of the guys at ihop.

3- Magik - our dubs matches were too good dude, im still laughing that you and andilex ran into my ****. expect to see kingsville at your tourney.

4- Shlike - always nice playing against you and your ****-suit samus.

5- Stiltz - gg's i thought cp'ing norfair against your meta would have helped me out w/ a win.... i guess not haha

5- Broly - dude your van almost hit me when you guys were leaving! good thing i spot dodged it just in time! either way good seing you as always king. we need to play some friendlies soon.

7- Derk - whos this guy?

7- Syoudous - i cant believe you and cloud went double meta on me and danny, most homo match ever lol. but its cool

9- Andilex - love you, but i hate your bananas lol, your diddy is ****

9- Vash - best mario ever, no lie. gg's dude

9- Vickey - next time we play dont go cheap on me (aka mk/snake) bro lol. i wanna play your kirby

9- Cloud - first time i actually play you. your mk is tough dude keep it up.

13- MURDR - we didnt get to play this time :(

13- Guero - gg's guero! your pit got alot better since the last time we played.

13- Danilo - didnt get to play you, hopefully next time

13- Sama! - glad to see you moving up w/ pika dude. well keep practicing at home and get your pika up to **** status!

17- Nothx - we also need to play some friendlies soon

17- Shank - awesome tourney shank, i had a great time and i know the rest of kingsville did too.

17- Wall-E - you had a pretty good rob, keep up the practice and start going to the brawlfest tourneys in brownsville. cant wait to play you and all your friends again.

17- Bombchu - my true dubs partner! lol this is the worst we've ever done in dubs :( im sorry for hitting you w/ my bucket, i know i cost us the match. next time though... oh and we need to work on you having just one true main already lmao

25- Baron - BARON! dude im so glad you came w/ us. you finally go to show off your dk. keep playing w/ us and coming tourneys.

25- Aurice - thanks for coming w/ us javi, you always crack me up dude. well keep working on your diddy kong.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Derk I promise one day I will spend an entire weekend with you at Kingsville... and "one day" is kind of decieving because I'll be there for a really really long time and helping you build your tent. :D

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
Finally I get to post in here. Thank you all to everybody who came out to help support our scene. Vorguen I got a shout out to you over on SRK. Thanks for the help man you are one cool cat. To think we had such a huge turnout and that was because other tournaments were going on. Add those players to our list and we would of had probably over 120+ active players. Wow.

-DJ-

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, Vorgy's camping must've been intense.

*rimshot*

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
Yeah that's impressive. DJ, I'm a Shoryuken boards noob, is there any way you can copy it to this board so I can see it? :)

<3 DJ

You're tournament was epic.
It's basically me showing you some man love:grin:

-DJ-

Top Bottom