• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Garage Brawl Tournament V: Smashtoberfest

Race

Smash Lord
Oh yeah,we're gonna have a Foot Tag-fest the night before and day of. Just throwing that out there

Race

Smash Lord
Rina-Chan is gonna MC the tourney. We should get her in on the foot tag action.

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
orly? how much? I went to the last one and there was one melee TV. It is a brawl tourney though so if I went I wouldnt expect much melee

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
that was my setup for most of the day yesssssssssssssssss

i would soooo go to this again if there was more melee (hopefully i don't flake)

Race

Smash Lord
I reserve at least 1 tv for melee.It's an all day set-up too. If youguys want more bring more TVs and melee cubes.

But running the tourney faster has priority tho. melee has 2nd and 3s has 3rd. Everything else comes after that

bbb

Smash Champion
maylay?

moar like LETS ALL PLAY FOOT TAG AND LISTEN TO SUPER TRAMP

OH BABY

bbb

Smash Champion
I'm The Principle Of The Universe And I'm Giving You A Suspension...

...from Competitive Life!!

bbb

Smash Champion
Joe used to be kazooie, but we got seperated, now I'm just a lone dere-bear ON A MISSION

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
really. last time I went there was not nearly enough desu. seriously, step it up!

Charoo

Smash Champion
some1 better import tatsunoko vs capcom and bring it to race tourney when it's release. That game is going to be too good

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Hadouken is a pretty good mindgame. The 'ou' in the middle makes you say "oo" but really its just an elongated "o" sound.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
some1 better import tatsunoko vs capcom and bring it to race tourney when it's release. That game is going to be too good
TvC looks SOOOOO FREAKING SEXY

lol man look at that framerate, it looks cleaner than 3rd strike, sexy animation

chun and morrigan... always good favorites of capcom

and they're always good in every game they're in!

ughhhh bulky ryu looks sooo funny with an air dash... he looked younger in the MVC games

Top Bottom