• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race's Garage Brawl Tournament V: Smashtoberfest

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Sure. I'll destroy you and make you regret ever maining Snake. Just remind me when you see me.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
We shall indeed. State how ever much you want to put on the line. Just make it at least 5$.

Race

Smash Lord
For now just 3s . . .

GG is too crazy. . .

SC4. . .I had set ups before but like 5 ppl played. . .

I'm thinking of haveing a lan w/ 2 xbox and Gears or COD4

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
how many setups we can have is dependent on you guys. i know race bought like 4 last time so he has 5-6 and i have my friendlies tv (lol). i know there'll be a 3S setup the whole time, and once things slow down we can probably designate more tv's to otehr games (SC4, pokemon staduim, GGXX:AC, melee). unless everyone and their mom brings a setup, then we can have everything running all day. but know that our first focus is street fighter making the tourney run quickly.

vicious and mio, bring your sticks. my girly hori cant take the heat >_>

Race

Smash Lord
Tourney gets priority, then melee, then 3s, then anything else. . . .

GG gets last priority BTW

The SC4 set-up was in the food stand in my last tourney

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
ohhhh i see it was at the food stand....i didnt have any race combos last time so i didnt see it but next time it has to be there so i can **** everyone at SC4!!! <333:)

Race

Smash Lord
I'll ask about the Lumpia (Eggrolls) I'll see if I can get them in bulk cause they are the ****!

Those Lumpia are good, all of them homemade handrolled from scratch!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
SC4 is a disappointment. SC2 was the ****, 3 was broken and 4 is garbage.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
@kouryuu-i was never really into the previous SCs but SC4 is only fun to me cuz i always win honestly i enjoy 3rd strike wayyy more even tho vicious always ***** me everytime we play:(

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey Julian, get someone to bring a PS3 so I can bring my modded sticks. I don't have any PS2 sticks unfortunately, and I'll be ****ed if I play 3s/GG on a controller, ha ha.

I guess I could bring my PS3, but I always feel weary about lugging it around :O

Top Bottom