• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R3: Connor vs SFAT $20 - Shroomed vs Scar $30 - Replicate vs MacD $30 - S2J vs L $20

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
shroomed vs scar in the OP
5 is borderline too many
but i am a huge shroomed fan boy, so i know im gonna make 10 bucks

scar its up to you do do what match you want when you want (obviously)
cuz youre the only person doing 2

idk

IDGAF

people throw money around

it comes back eventually

DJMirror

Smash Master
i challenge u jkun! ^o^
no i'm scared of girls cuz they scar me for life

and i can't go since my parents from san jose are coming down to irvine

and TGL

this is way too many money matches

at this rate each one has to be better and more money on line to make it more exciting

then as it slowly climbs up, i think it'll somewhat close to marvel mm hypes

L__

Smash Master
I'll take it.

1 distraction during the MM, or during a tournament match against some legit player.

Or both.

:)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
L since I like you, I'm gonna call upon my posse to back you up in tourney matches and MM. You'll have the best backing in all of California and your opponents will either be:

A) Nervous as ****.
B) Annoyed as ****.
or
C) Both.

And if my posse gets wrapped up in something you'll still have me at +5000 dBs wrecking their ears with insults and hyping the **** out of you.

We got this.

And that MM, the kid's gonna be shaking in his boots and probably deaf.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
L since I like you, I'm gonna call upon my posse to back you up in tourney matches and MM. You'll have the best backing in all of California and your opponents will either be:

A) Nervous as ****.
B) Annoyed as ****.
or
C) Both.

And if my posse gets wrapped up in something you'll still have me at +5000 dBs wrecking their ears with insults and hyping the **** out of you.

We got this.

Nintendo King you sir are tthe people champion.

<3

L__

Smash Master

A) Nervous as ****.
B) Annoyed as ****.
or
C) Both.

We got this.

I can say I've actually "LOL"'d here.

You are by far, my favorite acquaintance.

sleepypanda1

Smash Rookie

A) Nervous as ****.
B) Annoyed as ****.
or
C) Both.

We got this.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

you also got my backing L

Scar

#HarveyDent
shroomed vs scar in the OP
5 is borderline too many
but i am a huge shroomed fan boy, so i know im gonna make 10 bucks

scar its up to you do do what match you want when you want (obviously)
cuz youre the only person doing 2

idk

IDGAF

people throw money around

it comes back eventually
idgaf

you think i gaf

if this is all getting livestreamed you can hype the **** out of me and give me shroomed first then do the other 3 and then do me vs hugs

shroomed will be my warmup

daaaaamn

Shroomed

Smash Master
idgaf

you think i gaf

if this is all getting livestreamed you can hype the **** out of me and give me shroomed first then do the other 3 and then do me vs hugs

shroomed will be my warmup

daaaaamn
u dont wanna start off already down in $$$$

OOOOOOH SNAP SON

EDIT: wtf i see dr.midnite

DJMirror

Smash Master
dangit there goes my first mm
I guess the next tournament you'll be in so cal or i'll be in nor cal

i guess we can go mm each other O____o

I put ten bucks on myself that i'm going to lose cuz Sheik ***** me

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Scar. Dude, how stupid are you? 'Falcon ***** Samus,' you think that's gonna be enough to win you the match? I shouldn't have to tell you that its not just the characters that matters, but the people playing them. And you think you're just playing a Samus? You are playing the Samus. The man who invented the character, that put her on the map. Every other Samus in the world wishes they were HugS. And speaking of other Samus'es, what experience vs her do you have to speak of? DJ? Alu? Don't make me laugh. Those big floaty turds can't even compare to Hugo. You are going to go into the match thinking you know what to do and you are going to get stuffed at every turn. Pound 3 was so long ago, don't even bring it up (you lost then too.) You don't know **** about West Coast Samus'es. I think Dunskies said it best, '$5 on anyone stupid enough to bet on Scar.' Not only that, but you jumped at the chance to MM because you're excited to come to the West Coast. HugS put money up because he knows he will beat you. I almost feel bad, like you're going to get exploited. I've seen him play with money before, and he only goes all in when he is confident he will win.

And **** man, again? Have you even played a Doc before? Shroomed is so god **** good. I know, I know, you barely squeaked out a win at Genesis, but let me tell you, that don't mean ****. You know why? Because Shroomed is the next Mango. He has the champion mindset in full force, and I can't say the same about you. Every time he loses to someone, he trains even harder. After every tournament, he trains even harder. Have you seen his NorCal hit list? Its almost done, and when it is, he will train even harder. You're just one more name on a list to him. You beat him once, and now he will never lose to you again. Don't even give yourself the glory of being on his 'NorCal' hit list now that you are moving out here. West Coast, Best Coast. And you are not one of us yet. Though maybe I'll reconsider after I make bank off of you losing. Welcome to the West Coast, *****.

MacD, you litte ******. So you think you're good? Pretty boy got ranked. None of those big scary Irvine Foxes can touch you, you must be the best Peach huh? Well you're in for a rude awakening. My boy Replicate is going to **** you up. Maybe if you traveled outside of Irvine you would see how small time you really are. Oh yeah, you did pretty well vs Lovage recently, so I don't know what I'm talking about. Though I heard he 'wasn't trying.' Take that as you will, but my 7 year old cousin has beat me when I 'wasn't trying.' But its not so much the fact that Replicate is really good, but the fact that you are really bad. I'm convinced you're only sliding by in terms of wins because you play so dumb that it keeps working. I'll take a bet of any dollar amount that you'll d-smash at least 5 times in a row (outside of combo) in your match. You're out of your league, and are going to get stomped. I am probably going to make more dollars off this match than you are going to take stocks.

SFart, some NorCal kid. You think you and connor are so cool together, huh? The youngest good smashers, you are probably about even. It will be a fun match to see who's the better youngster. HAHAHAHAH Son you are going to get *****! No matter what history you two may have had, Connor has become a beast. Were you at Pat's House? Did you see how much better than you he did? Connor was so close to money, at a regional! Some tourneys even pay out 7th. A measly 17th isn't that bad, but come on. Connor was like a mini Paul, and he is going to play just as perfect and gay against you. Its up to him to go Fox or Peach, but really you should just pick your poison. What makes your Fox so special and different from the hundreds of other Foxes on the West Coast? Connor has perfected his killer mindset and you better be **** well prepared to face it (and lose.) Try not to cry for me.

L, you should probably just ***** out and save yourself $20 and the humiliation of losing. Its going on youtube, by the way. S2J is the most amazing player ever. He basically levels up at least once a week, its merely a matter of how bad he wants his win. And for $20 he is going to want it ****ing bad. But I'll be real for a sec; S2J impresses me. Watching him grow and get better and better disgustingly fast is a spectacle. You don't impress me. I saw you and thought, oh that Fox is pretty technical. But you didn't do anything with it. There's nothing I hate more than a player without a killer instinct. And when I saw you give up, in tourney, I was appalled. Team L Go? Are you kidding me? What Team L? You have like three people betting on you. Only three people are confident that you will win. Not even the rest of your NorCal buddies are behind you. Two guys, your bud who has to bet on you, and NK, who has yet to put money on you. You better have some **** good trash talk on your side during the match, because that's the only way you might stand a chance. And by that I mean not getting triple 4 stocked.

Get hype.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Holy ****. That is amazing TGL. Really top notch 9/10.

The only reason I don't have money on L is because I've never actually seen him play, NOR smoke2joints for that matter, haha. And you only bet when you have something to go on, that's usually how betting goes. It's nothing personal.

He gets my full support because I like the kid. That's all.

****, that post made me feel the need to defend myself.... 10/10, **** it. That **** is sooooo good.

EDIT:

My trashtalk is legendary...

Top Bottom