• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R U recording! A C/K combo video Trailer Fixed link

Royta

Smash Journeyman
people don't like to download unknown stuff, especially from someone with your reputation;p

Can't you put it on youtube or something =)?

metroid1117

Smash Master
people don't like to download unknown stuff, especially from someone with your reputation;p

Can't you put it on youtube or something =)?

Filefront has a streaming option and the quality, in my opinion, seems to be better than YouTube.

The music was good, but I feel that a good combo video needs clips that give viewers a sense of "wow, that's cool"; the FSmash out of side+B, Aethercide, and non-sweetspotted DAir kill amused me, but didn't "wow" me. The NAir -> FTilt was interesting, but it's not as credible since it's Wi-Fi.

comboking

Smash Master
The music is good but it doesn't go good with the vid I mean like synched
thanks plus it's just a trailer

comboking

Smash Master
I know I need to make it longer I will do that sometime

oh and btw the reason why youtubes quality is not good is because what you upload is converted to a flash format that is why you need flashplayer to watch the videos (nice use of run on sentences aye and my bad grammar which I don't care about right now)!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hey... that's not CunningKitsune... YOU LIED TO US. also, wifi vids are no fun. They just abuse how people cant do anything because of stupid lag.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
But CK stands for CunningKitsune, and if he did play ike, even once, he'd have enough footage to make a combo video.

comboking

Smash Master
basically no This was just some **** i threw together the finished product will be better1

I promise

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Filefront has a streaming option and the quality, in my opinion, seems to be better than YouTube.

The music was good, but I feel that a good combo video needs clips that give viewers a sense of "wow, that's cool"; the FSmash out of side+B, Aethercide, and non-sweetspotted DAir kill amused me, but didn't "wow" me. The NAir -> FTilt was interesting, but it's not as credible since it's Wi-Fi.
wow as in: wow I'm lucky I was born with a fully functioning brain? QD> Fsmash is like 80 frames for someone to shield.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
combo videos should be like this lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edcHLJBup04

not to long, cool music (at least this is IMO), different stuff that other people wouldn't've seen coming. It took me a long time to get a combo video right, but I think i did it right on this one. It's also cool when you throw in references to non smash games lol

metroid1117

Smash Master
wow as in: wow I'm lucky I was born with a fully functioning brain? QD> Fsmash is like 80 frames for someone to shield.
Did you watch the video? The FSmash out of side+B was referring to the scene where he hit Fox out of Illusion with FSmash.

Just to clarify (even though I don't think you need it), wow = that's something new and interesting.

scotu said:
combo videos should be like this lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edcHLJBup04

not to long, cool music (at least this is IMO), different stuff that other people wouldn't've seen coming. It took me a long time to get a combo video right, but I think i did it right on this one. It's also cool when you throw in references to non smash games lol
Touhou references are cool.

In my opinion you could've made it longer (5 min is my personal limit), but it was a very good video nevertheless.

Skas

Smash Rookie
Well, I never made a combo video though i must say, the quality is really poor. Use a better editing program other then windows movie maker, so you can perhaps highlight certain hits making them more noticable. Peeps like flashyness, something to keep them watching the vid. Also the decisions your opponents made were rather stupid, the fox kept ->Bing into your attacks which isnt really the smartest choice. Over all it was pretty alright, i would watch it; good luck.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
If someone else got it, chances are it didn't fail.
I chuckled cause I got it.

All I got to say is that wi-fi footage isn't the best kind of footage to get for your vid, but it's understandible if you couldn't get any offline opponents.

Ike the Space Cowboy?
I told you I was a bit iffy on the title in an e-mail
doesn't really make sense from the footage
All that comes to mind is that you're gonna have a N'Sync song in the actual video
(space cowboy, my aunt was a fan and played the album repeatedly T-T)

And the footage itself isn't all that captivating, seems like something stuff that any player can pull off without trying like the D-air kill, Fox was already at high damage and just about anything could have killed him. The Aether spike was alright, would have seemed better if your opponent left their guard down but then you just strike like a trapdoor spider (my friends hate me for that).

More importantly, I say don'y try making a gameplay vid just yet. I say hone your skills and once you improved to a point that you're proud of, just go for it. I'm only saying this from our latest battles, amusing, but not upto par compared to the rest of the boards.

Top Bottom