• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
.... >:\ you know that's some f'ed up ****. im above pissed
chilllll

just do what I do and ignore everything seph writes unless it's in normal english.

I'm sure you're a great player, but if skill gets factored in to who makes it into this crew I would never have gotten invited haha. I am beyond awful and don't even go to any tourneys, so if I can get in I'm sure other people can, as well.

Also, when's the next time we're meeting up? Someone let me know, preferably before the actual event and not days after lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
chilllll

just do what I do and ignore everything seph writes unless it's in normal english.

I'm sure you're a great player, but if skill gets factored in to who makes it into this crew I would never have gotten invited haha. I am beyond awful and don't even go to any tourneys, so if I can get in I'm sure other people can, as well.

Also, when's the next time we're meeting up? Someone let me know, preferably before the actual event and not days after lol
Woly's awesome. I like him too much to troll him. Which is more than I can say for Xio >:]

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
sneak play wario or falco. not really play snake dude.

woly dont ingmore meh mah engrich is TEW GUDS!

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
looool, if we have to do crew pictures wait until sunday. I gotta go to a wedding and I'll be all decked out in suit and tie, I'll be dressed like those dudes in the old MOB signature banner thingers. It'll look better than xio at least. That pic looks weeirdddd.

Sneak, I vote peach marth or ZSS

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
go lucario, DK, or DDD =)

LOL KEITARO YOU ***. you put such a bad picture of me up.
:laugh:

I'll check on your facebook for new pics of you next week Woly and update soon. These pics are kinda temporary. Gotta make a R.U.N pic too long the old MOB one that is temporarily up.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lets get this crew battle goin. maybe u guys can come down to dso 11 on april 10th in philly. well be happy to take ur money in crew battle and bracket.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
LOL i forgot how beastly my rob is better than my mk. keitaro WOULD pick the pic of me as elmo on halloween with an asian chic ;]

that was a gud nite

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
keitaro...so who really objects to me joining? like is it really that bad if i join all bc i main sonic. >_> i mean why not have a crew member who mains such an underrated character? and yea maybe you guys dont do MUCH crew practice but heck shouldnt i be given a chance. im in woodbridge im not far from rudgers. plus you guys are pretty chill. and i dont just use sonic. i use kirby PT DK TL G&W and im picking up diddy.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Blue, we don't just randomly let people in. We get to know them, and play with them before we do that. I know most of us already know you, but we'd have to play you or something. I'll let you know when we're having a smashfest sometime. Also, sonic's not underrated...he's just bad...

In other news, Keitaro can't get me out of his head -.-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, we usually allow people to join based on how chill they are with the rest of the crew. In a way, its kinda like a family thing, I see/text/play with each one of my crew members at least once a month if not more. We are just connected. Try coming to one of our smashfests though. Overtime maybe we can let you in, but as of right now, half the crew barely knows you :(

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
happy birthday yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuIiG72hOfA&feature=related

<3

oh and blue this crew is a lot like a real group of friends. these ppl come to my house a lot and play before tournies. none of us have ever left and none have switched. we want legit players in and outa the game. tell me how well u know xio and woly. whens the last time u played with eazy. when have u come with me to Bk or something. see lol we're not that enemy controller bs.

btw u main sonic ( LOL thats just a statement not a reason for anything)

if u honestly wanted to join to get better and play with us we would see it and ask YOU

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
happy birthday yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuIiG72hOfA&feature=related

<3

oh and blue this crew is a lot like a real group of friends. these ppl come to my house a lot and play before tournies. none of us have ever left and none have switched. we want legit players in and outa the game. tell me how well u know xio and woly. whens the last time u played with eazy. when have u come with me to Bk or something. see lol we're not that enemy controller bs.

btw u main sonic ( LOL thats just a statement not a reason for anything)

if u honestly wanted to join to get better and play with us we would see it and ask YOU
first i understand quiet well that you all are friends. stating the obvious about me not going anywhere with you guys is uncalled for. i dont know you and i know we all know im not THAT close to you all so that statement means nothing to me. that last comment just tops the cake....this isnt some popularity thing oh dont ask us we'll ask you...what type of **** it that i may have wanted to to join but im far from desperate and or needed to be spoken to like some chump on a waiting list.

lol if im good i swear i will put 20 f'ing dollars on a MM with you and you wont win.

also im not for the unruley arguing if i have to deal with the way you speak to ppl lol i'll pass haha EC was a hell of good d@mn crew. i enjoyed being in that crew. they werent bias to me maining sonic or doubt that i was good. they only thought yea im good with sonic but limited myself bc of that and should pic up more characters. you....lol i cant believe your arrogence. but yea nevermind i dont want to join.

thanks YES!, Keitaro for just explaining to me what ur crew was about.....lol YES! you tried to troll with that sonic comment but no it didnt work. i didnt need a third person to reilliterate the same d@mn thing. but in no disrespect i understand for the most part of what you said kidd

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
lol we're not that enemy controller bs.
Lol chill with that Seph.
I am going to bring back Enemy Controller one day. I swear.

also im not for the unruley arguing if i have to deal with the way you speak to ppl lol i'll pass haha EC was a hell of good d@mn crew. i enjoyed being in that crew. they werent bias to me maining sonic or doubt that i was good. they only thought yea im good with sonic but limited myself bc of that and should pic up more characters. you....lol i cant believe your arrogence. but yea nevermind i dont want to join.
Blue as much as I loved Enemy Controller, I have to disagree with you.
EC was a horrible crew. RUN/SWR/ZB are REAL crews. They actually hang out outside of Smash tournaments and the only time I ever saw people from the crew was at tournaments. Inui literally just came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be in it, despite the fact I lived nowhere near them, I'm not good, or the fact I barely knew anyone in the crew.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
EC did suck as far as crew togetherness but w/e.

Seph no need to be mean.

Blue I wasn't trolling I really do think sonic is awful >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom