• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.U.N Crew is over, was good friends. Lock this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks Seph, I registered with my G# and everything and it went through. Since I was just a student there last semester I'm good.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LOOOOOL

SSBB Rules of Play
1. No stealing lives from teammates.
2. No items.
3. No Smashballs.
4. No Time Limit.
5. Five(5) Lives - stock.
6. No friendly fire.
Maps: Final Destination, Battlefield, etc.

If you guys don't do double mk and spam tornado you're the worst players ever.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol i legit was going to win easily with a lvl 9 luigi

or run the no time limit out

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
LOOOOOL

SSBB Rules of Play
1. No stealing lives from teammates.
2. No items.
3. No Smashballs.
4. No Time Limit.
5. Five(5) Lives - stock.
6. No friendly fire.
Maps: Final Destination, Battlefield, etc.

If you guys don't do double mk and spam tornado you're the worst players ever.
double falco lasers, or snake's nair'ing constantly as an approach into each other lol.

Keitaro

Ugh!! They always have the worse rules at this school!

Seph and I will be attending it today. If we lose imma laugh.

Keitaro

Was a good RUN guys

This crew going to be shut down. Alot of the players in this crew don't really play anymore. Hell, I don't really play anyone in this crew but Eazy nowadays. Besides Yes, I'm sure the rest of you almost never play Brawl. On that note, this crew is over :0

It was fun though guys, hopefully I'll be able to play all of you some day in the future.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
This crew going to be shut down. Alot of the players in this crew don't really play anymore. Hell, I don't really play anyone in this crew but Eazy nowadays. Besides Yes, I'm sure the rest of you almost never play Brawl. On that note, this crew is over :0

It was fun though guys, hopefully I'll be able to play all of you some day in the future.
Why did this happen?

1 - Changed the crew name from MOB, which was GDLK, to RUN, which sucks.
2 - Stopped hosting teh_spamerer donation gatherings aka MOB tournies.
3 - Brawl's a bad game :bee:
4 - It's hard to play someone who gets consistently attacked by wild monkeys late at night

Keitaro

Lol hush Spam.

I'm either gonna stay crewless or attempt to join a more active crew like Jban/Nakat's crew btw. If this crew was active id stay but atm its pointless. Crews in brawl aren't much anymore these days so I may just stay single.

Xio and Seph not showing up last minute to the last KTAR made me sad. I wouldn't say its the reason why I'm ending this, cause there're many others, but that put the nail in the coffin for me regarding this crew. Still love you guys and hope to see and/or play you guys in the future.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Why did this happen?

1 - Changed the crew name from MOB, which was GDLK, to RUN, which sucks.
2 - Stopped hosting teh_spamerer donation gatherings aka MOB tournies.
3 - Brawl's a bad game :bee:
4 - It's hard to play someone who gets consistently attacked by wild monkeys late at night
Lol.

Just noticed that this crew disbanded. :(

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lolol i forgot about brawl . school and vindictus. if u guys own a computer i have NO REASON for anyone to not play vindictus. its exactly like demon souls or monster hunter online and the graphics on it resemble gears of war

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
lolol i forgot about brawl . school and vindictus. if u guys own a computer i have NO REASON for anyone to not play vindictus. its exactly like demon souls or monster hunter online and the graphics on it resemble gears of war
oh no, you're playing an mmo. we will never see seph again. lol. sc2 is where its at.

ps. you still owe me 17 dollars amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom