• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P Steve McNair

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
As a St.Louis Rams fan, I remember watching the 1999 Super Bowl and thinking this guy was a serious threat to the Rams and a freaking bad ***.

R.I.P

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Steve McNair was an awsome QB. The Titans were a very good team in the late 90's/early 2000's. In 2006 he made an awsome comeback with the Baltimore Ravens going 13-3. It's too bad he never got a SuperBowl ring for as talented as he was. R.I.P.

D

Deleted member

Kinda tough to have a case against the girlfriend, when no one has an inkling of a possible motive.

rhan

Smash Hero
Someone out there has a Deathnote.

People are dropping like flies......

§leepy God

Smash Master
Someone out there has a Deathnote.

People are dropping like flies......
I'll agree, there's like more than five famous people that died this month in the same year... at almost the same age. This stuff is looking unnatural right now. T_T

TheLoneWolf

Smash Rookie

Dat pissed me off when I found out, man......... Da real reason why was because my home team, the Baltimore Ravens, had da chance of havin him on our team. Dis is truly ****ed up, but R.I.P, McNair.

Top Bottom