• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quote the Character in your Avatar

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Vashyron said:
(Damn you! Damn you, woman! And yet... AND YET... Oh, it doesn't get any more real than that!
-Laughs-
If you're serious about letting loose with those Bunker Busters... Don't be surprised when I return the fire with my Trusty Magnum! Come on, Vashyron, keep it together! What did she want? Not a war, -WINE! Of course! Fermented grapes! Big fruit needs furtile soil... Of course! It's so obvious!)
-Looks at Leanne's chest-
(All we have are raisins...)
Leanne said:
-Elbows his Richard-
Vashyron said:
-Doubles over in pain-
One, wine... Coming... Right away... Ma'am.
Zephyr said:
-Absolutely no reaction-

D

Deleted member

Tord said:
Hey Edd, sorry i just couldn't leave this behind. Thanks for holding onto it for me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Leanne said:
Zephyr! Vashyron! Don't you dare leave me behind!
Vashyron said:
Hm? Who might you be?
Zephyr said:
Beats me.
Leanne said:
Aw, c'mon, guys, don't be like that. I know I was a little tardy. But it's not my fault. My makeup needed touching up!
Vashyron said:
Actually, after serious consideration, Zephyr and I have decided to officially accept this fine young woman as our new Leanne!
Zephyr said:
Sorry, Old Leanne. Them's the breaks.
Leanne said:
Huh?! What's going on? Who is this?!

Top Bottom