• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick analytical game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L__

Smash Master
THIS ISN'T RACIST; IT'S A MEASURE OF YOU'RE OWN THOUGHTS.

4 people are stranded on an island. Alyson, Bill, Connor, and David.

Alyson and Bill are a married couple. Connor is a single male as well as David.

The island is separated into two parts. The left side, and the right side. There is a bridge connecting the two islands. Alyson works on the left side, while Bill is working on the right. There is a massive earthquake and the bridge is shattered leaving Alyson and Connor on the left side. Connor has a boat; a way of getting to Alyson's husband. Alyson rushes over to Connor. Connor will allow Alyson to use his boat only if she has sex with him. Just so she can get across, she agrees to it. Afterward, she gets on the boat and meets up with Bill. She tells him everything; including the part about Connor. Bill is intensely upset and has a "divorce". Alyson runs away in sadness and meets up with David. David consoles her and gives her aid and ends up marrying her and they both live happily together until death.

Now tell me; which one of the people mentioned is African American?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah I have to ask, what is the whole point of this question? I am pretty good at this kind of stuff with Mathematics, but this makes little to no sense to me, and unless you explain it to me I will continue to think "what the hell?".

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I am not, so if what you say is this is "just for fun", then I am going to assume the black guy is...(eh I still feel a bit funny because not everybody is the same)...Okay I couldn't give you an honest answer even if I tried, from what I see african american people as, they are the ones better at sports, they are the ones who are those stupid rappers I really don't like to listen to...maybe I'll just let somebody else answer this...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sorry, I tend to think very hard when it comes to some questions, it's those stupid tests the schools make me take, your whole future depends on it. Uhm anyway if you want I will just say the one is Connor?

L__

Smash Master
Lol.

Okay, only read the first line.

The answer takes very little thought; more like the curiosity of a little child.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
... You spelled "your" wrong in the very first line. >> That's what you want us to recognize, right?

I'm taking a wild crack at it. Regarding the second line only, is it Bill?

L__

Smash Master
...I'll let this go on until the end of the day.

Although foxtrotter noticed my typo.

That was part of it; not the whole though.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
D*** L, you probably figured out a "forumula" to get people stumped over what you claim to be a simple answer.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Hmm now that i re-read it i think none of them are African American. You merely asked us which on is African American but because you said this isn't racist makes me think none of them Are. The question makes us think which ones is African American, while in reality none of them are.

If that didn't make sense it should not.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
THIS ISN'T RACIST; IT'S A MEASURE OF YOU'RE OWN THOUGHTS.
Stretch it out:
"This is not racist; it is a measure of you are own thoughts."

Or, if the typo wasn't intentional:
"This is not racist; it is a measure of your own thoughts."

Read the first line, people! D:

That line [the first] is supposed to make you think of the answer.
Think-think-think. :/

EDIT: I am not racist, therefore I shall not choose. Disregard my wild try a few posts ago.

L__

Smash Master
Hmm now that i re-read it i think none of them are African American. You merely asked us which on is African American but because you said this isn't racist makes me think none of them Are. The question makes us think which ones is African American, while in reality none of them are.

If that didn't make sense it should not.
Or all of them are African American using the same line of reasoning.
Congrats. That's as close as the answer as you guys seem to have gotten.

Think about it; why should you judge a race by its actions? How would you identify the race they are?

Simply put; this was to see if you would follow directions and attempt to stereotype an "African American" persona.

...no one seemed to want to break free of the rules so...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
crap, then i hope nobody else reads this, this stinks, now i feel like a slimy low snake.

L__

Smash Master
I apologize if you feel that way. If anyone wants, I'll create another ..."game".

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why not rename this thread quick analytical games and post it here....besides I don't think mods ever come to the forum games section to begin with.

L__

Smash Master

>_> He wouldn't have enough supplies to last him. He didn't have fishing gear. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom