• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Doesn't your's represent two, but you main another AND I was asking if Retro wanted to sit either on a pencil or a shard?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
how long has it been since i last posted in this thread?

UberMario

Smash Master
Yo, I was like thinking that Mr. Freeman was like, some dude that goes and hangs out by the lagoon, ya catch my drift bro?

A_man13

Smash Master
Is that even a question? Why should a question just be a statement with a question mark? Don't you know it is probably some witty remark that I do not even recognize at all and I cannot help you with it?

Want me to show you my questioning moves?

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Is that a challenge?

Who is I, in relation to my physical and metaphysical exsitence in this world? Is I the body, the mind, the will, or some combination of these aspects? Where does consciousness fit into I? As I think of these questions I seems to be the mind that specultes, but who is to say I is not the body it controls or the will that controls it?

...and why would you ninja me? ; _ ;

Tacel

Smash Lord
Did you just hear that? Was that the sound of my mind blowing?

A_man13

Smash Master
Yes, but what is your mind but a manefestation of ourselves? Is your mind blowing or are you blowing? If a man blows, does his mind also agrees with him? Is a mind like a blowfish or is it a puffer fish? If so, is it like one that has blown up or one that is not? Does hearing the wind blow mean that the wind has just got it's mind blown? Was Gannondorf really hearing the wind blowing once delt the final blow with the master sword or was he just whistling. Or did Toon link's boomarang suddenly become the gale boomerang?

HEY, HAVE YOU BEEN BLOWING ME OFF?!?!?

Tacel

Smash Lord
Will anybody be interested in the new game that I'm about to make?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
How long have you had that name change? o.o

EDIT: What if I'm just too lazy to edit my posts after being ninja'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom