• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question(s) about Wolf

metaXzero

Smash Champion
I apoligize if their is a similar thread.

Why does Wolf have a Landmaster? The Wolfen looks nothing like an Arwing, so (considering he officially has a tank) why does it look so identical to Fox/Falco's Landmaster? Were they really that lazy (Sakurai, Nintendo, Hal).

Please comment about this.

Roman.

Smash Champion
I don't really think we can truthfully answer the question of why his FS is what it is. But IMO, I think it was due to classing FSes together. There are many that I have noticed very similar to each other i.e. Fox, Falco, and Wolfs, Pikachus and Sonics, Links, Kirbys, CFs, and really any others that trap the opponent, ect. That's just my thought.

Relhots

Smash Lord
I apoligize if their is a similar thread.

Why does Wolf have a Landmaster? The Wolfen looks nothing like an Arwing, so (considering he officially has a tank) why does it look so identical to Fox/Falco's Landmaster? Were they really that lazy (Sakurai, Nintendo, Hal).

Please comment about this.
There are 3 reasons on why wolf has a landmaster...

1. He probably has a Landmaster in the new Starfox game for the Wii

2. Sakurai/Sora ltd. was rushing the game/"lazy"

3. Because Wolf is so cool that he hijacked Fox's/Falco's Landmaster and took it to pimp my ride...they put neon lights on the bottom of the Landmaster, they made it stronger (shooting wise), and they gave it a new paint job... :laugh:

The third one would explain why it would look the same... :laugh:

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
i thought that Wolf nicked the landmaster and done the same paint job on it as the wolfen3 .do ya think the way wolf doesn't want anyone toughing his wolfen3.the same tyhing is going to happen with the landmaster ??

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Wolf's FS trophy states that he created his own Landmaster after analyzing Fox's.

Junko

Smash Rookie

3. Because Wolf is so cool that he hijacked Fox's/Falco's Landmaster and took it to pimp my ride...they put neon lights on the bottom of the Landmaster, they made it stronger (shooting wise), and they gave it a new paint job... :laugh:

I like the first possibility (it makes it seem less cheap) and because it could bring us that much closer to Star Fox on the Wii...

But personally, I think the second is more likely... that or space issues on the disk.

Juicy

Smash Apprentice

yea Sora probally just forgot to finish him, but i doubt he'll use the landmaster in a new starfox game, unless its in multiplayer, which reminds me if they make a newone it better have really good multiplayer where you can hop out/in of landmasters and arwings/wolfens.

Top Bottom