• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question for EVERYONE in SFL! (Brawl AND melee players)

Leh

Smash Ace
How many people would attend a tournament on SUNDAY for either brawl or melee (yet to be decided). Post here so i get a good idea of how many and whether or not its worth it.

I could EASILY get nexus to host tourneys on Sunday (only sunday, not saturday). I dont know if it would be worth it though. It could be for melee, brawl, or both.

Post here please.

EDIT:
Btw the nexus will host a tourney with good rules, no bull**** pot ****, bull**** door fee, or bull**** pay outs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wouldnt go to a sunday tourney until january. NFL > videogames

Leh

Smash Ace
FIU?
WOuld you come?
Seibrik?

Linguini + Chops?

Respond people

chckn

Smash Ace
I would come(that is if its brawl), seibrik would come for sure, izzy would probably be down, idk about danny and chaz. But I'll talk to people now about it. You need to post though whether its Brawl or Melee.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
I most likely would go, and I know for a fact some other FIU peeps don't go to Saturday tournaments because they have work, so maybe this could be a good solution.

I also just found out that there is a Play and Trade opening about two minutes from my house (Kendall), hopefully i can get them to host tourney's as well.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I most likely would go, and I know for a fact some other FIU peeps don't go to Saturday tournaments because they have work, so maybe this could be a good solution.

I also just found out that there is a Play and Trade opening about two minutes from my house (Kendall), hopefully i can get them to host tourney's as well.
I knew about that play-n-trade in kendall for several weeks... only that i just didn't want to tell anyone so i can rack in free cash!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I held a tournamnet on Sunday once. It was no different from a Saturday tournament. It didn't have the slightest affect on attendance, 48 out of the expected 50 entrants showed.

As long as there is interest, people will show, regardless of the day.

Leh

Smash Ace
ALright good ****, expect a announcement in the future.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
In regards to Melee, DEFINITELY, and I could get at least 4-5 people to come, easy. Palm Beach has a lot of Melee enthusiasts -- but you know this.

PLEASE, do this.

-Syn
(MELEE)

Top Bottom