• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quazfest Sunday October 17th in Salem, WI NEAR KENOSHA RIGHT OVER THE BORDER OF IL

Quaz

Smash Master
I wanna try hosting these biweekly or something again.

Address:
22246 86th Street (Watch out for 86th Place! 86th Place is a road right before 86th Street, do NOT turn on 86th Place!!)
Salem, WI 53168
Park on the Street, please.

my number is 847 - 772 - 3097

Time: show up no earlier than 1 PM, and I guess I'll kick you out sometime very late evening whenever I feel like it. If someone needs to stay the night because they're too tired to drive (or too perhaps too drunk) we can arrange something. I won't do this for everyone though.

Alcohol: I don't mind if you guys drink, but drink responsibly ofcourse.

Games: Any smash game is welcome at this. Other games are welcome too!

Setups: I have 4 TVs, a cube w/ Melee, and a wii w/ Brawl. Bring mainly cubes and wiis and we'll be good I think.

Food: Because finding food around my house is such a pain, I'm just gonna supply pizza and other stuff at my house on me. If you want to go out and find something though, I won't stop you.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Yea there should be 6-8 smashers from Madison here. (Including me)

Added with Fox cities area and Chicago peeps, I'm hoping for upwards of 20 people.

You miiiiight have to do a tourney, I'll help you run it if you want.

Who from Milwaukee area will be here?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Are you driving to this too Exarch? If you are, can you pick people up downtown? It's on the way for you.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OKAy our car will prob be:
steve "PEACHES_" bates
heath maysfone
zack152hotsjuff
black meeza
yadam BRUTE FORCE
mr black in da trunk?? idk i cant get a hold of his black a.s.s. jesus he owes me .1 g $$
ill have a gallon of purp
imo mario party 2 tournament

Mundungu

Smash Lord
To people downtown madison:

Exarch will be there picking you guys up in about 40 minutes, around 11 AM. I think he's going to give someone a call with details on where to meet.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
not coming this sunday. next time i'm gonna try to make it though.

how does winter affect the smash scene around here? i know driving becomes a lot worse; is there like a shutdown period where smashers just don't go anywhere? i don't know much about this snow thing.

Well, this news stops half of madison going since you and mundunguu are the only ones with vehicles willing to take campus smashers lol

Snow, at least in minnesota, was not all that unbearable. Our state is prepared for such things and often times the highways are free of snow and ice while the ditches are like 1-2 feet with snow. I imagine it is likely the same with wisconsin. Speaking of which, since you have a florida plate there exarch, does your vehicle have forward or rear wheel drive?

ORLY

Smash Master
If I don't go to St Louis, then yes.
Also bring your Wii and we'll get those MMs talked about in the other thread. Also: please please please bring back pinstripe suit Falcon. Replace Batman if you have to. Pinstripe > Captain America > Captain Fabulous > Brawl > Batman.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Pinstripes would replace Captain America, but Captain America fits the team color scheme, so I am gonna have to say no. Plus Sveet burns the Melee discs. :)

ORLY

Smash Master
That's why I want Cap'n Amuricuh to stay. But Pinstripe would also fit the black color. DO IT ALREADY.

Quaz: $2 MM Falcon vs. Peach

ORLY

Smash Master
So what's the deal with Madison rides? I'd pay a few bucks for gas this time around since Mundungu and Exarch drive me around all the time.
Give Dungles a call and find out! It's been too long since I've seen any of you Madison people!

Also: where do you live, Webs? If it's not too far out of the way, maybe I can pick you up

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If anyone wants to stop by Milwaukee and pick me up I'd be grateful, I am willing to pay for gas and expenses like that.

ORLY

Smash Master
I can't make it this weekend either. I've got a bunch of stuff to do on sunday.
Another time then, Mundungu! Are you able to drive or get your hands on a car, Johndar?

Make this work, people!

Dart!

Smash Master
So i'm actually feeling a bit of hype to go to this, because i have nothing to do.

the only problem being is gas money >.>

if some people wouldn't mind hitting me up with 5 dollars i will gladly go, if not and i'm still feeling it i hope all of you will be up for MM's ;)

Top Bottom