• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 8: Melee>brawl -PLEASE PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

quak

Smash Champion
also

DONT COME IF YOUR TOO CHEAP TO PAY FIVE ****ING DOLLARS TO ENTER SINGLES

pisses me the **** off

bb.

Smash Apprentice
Yea $nuggles, i do

Dont you play smash with some guy named Derek? =P

To DRYL: When have i ever taken money from you? xD That one time you wanted to mm me, i declined =P

quak

Smash Champion
slight problem, need to get keys to a car in the garage, otherwise garage space will be severly limited, and we'll move into the house more

i'll post more on this later today

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
slight problem, need to get keys to a car in the garage, otherwise garage space will be severly limited, and we'll move into the house more

i'll post more on this later today
Uh Oh this could spell disaster for the beer steins.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, you will soon.

quak

Smash Champion
lol, ill get the loose ones out of the way

we we'll be half in the garage and half in the room next to it, i'll have room for at least 5 set ups, provided that some of you guys bring me two more tvs

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I would come if I weren't going to LA just because I love Melee teams more than anything (even Brawl, omg he said it!).

And yeah I have experienced DAS STEINFESTENHAUS first hand.

It's Sheridan btw.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
It's OK. I just said it straight up cause there's no way to do it without sounding kind of like a di
ck.

There is an NPC in FFXI named "Sheridan" ._.

Zhu has excellent falling through Pokemon Stadium skills in Melee Teams.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
It's OK. I just said it straight up cause there's no way to do it without sounding kind of like a di
ck.

LOL yeah that was too good. I remember falling through that thing in a friendly against Hella but I think i made it back up somehow xD.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
ck.

Wow, how do you remember some random NPC from Port San d'Oria of all places?

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Theres a pretty good chance I'm going to this.

And if I do... any one wanna play card games for money? I'm talking Dueces, last card, egyptian war, etc. >_>

Snap

Smash Ace
i tried playing game and watch in melee after not doing so in two months, and i don't know how to play him anymore.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well its been a long time Quak I tried calling you before but you might have been in class.I am going to let the San Pablo crew know about this tournament and I will let you know what our status is later but if we go I can promise 2 cubes and 1 TV.Yeah we like melee better than Brawl and we havent been tournament active in a while so we coud start with this one.BTW we have The_Cheeses' garage back but this time everything that was in the way before is now all gone , seriously lots of room also I have work this saturday so Im not to sure about myself but I will see what I can do.Later man.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Tourney tomorrow!

I think I want to go to this, provided I can get picked up from bart. I don't know anyone that can beat me at Smash, but I have a feeling most of the people going to this will be better than me at it.

I can bring a cube (and copy of melee) but bringing a TV on a bart train would be really annoying. If you guys REALLY need another TV, I could, but it's a hella small one.

Top Bottom