• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Qerb Stomped! My new Game & Watch combo video!

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
WOW. Impressive. I wish I could key spike like that. Shiii. Fthrow/Bthrow to aerial below the ledge vs spacies is siiick. I'll try that. Qerb, I have to speak to you about GnW in person!

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Hey @ QERB QERB How legit is the fox chaingrab on FD? Could you elaborate on that a bit? That part of the vid made me soil my pants.
Thanks lol. It works until late 20%'s, so like 25-29% or so I would say. After that fox can shine out of it if they know what they're doing. At that point if they don't DI, i'll up-air to u-tilt to regrab, or if they DI away I'll try a late d-air to f-air combo or something. Finding the right punish is tricky since you have to react differently to each DI fox does, basically you have to be super-ready to react to his DI's and experiment with different punishes.

It's too hard to get a grab on fox to not capitalize on it

Top Bottom