• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PYP mafia! Game over!

D

Deleted member

You guys are just stealing my copyrighted ****posts so I'll see you all in court

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy cap this setup was so fast lol.

Please make me a spectator.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I want day 0 to start at 8 PM central so because that’s a time I know I can be online every day to make sure I can do the phase changes at the same time so there’s no surprise day/night starts

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I’m not going to be here when I originally wanted to start day 0 so I’m going to do that now. Day 0 has a deadline of 6 PM central time (24.5 hours from this post) on October 14th. The roles you are voting for are in the opening post, please cast two vote for roles by typing Vote: Role. Whichever two roles have the most votes at the end of the day will be randomly assigned to two of the mafia members. Town PRs and Mafia PRs will learn what roles they have at the end by of the phase.

Any questions? Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Moydow Moydow Fandangox Fandangox @Shishœ Vult Redux Vult Redux Sephiroths Masamune Sephiroths Masamune Kantrip Kantrip #HBC | J #HBC | J #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Maven89 Maven89 Z25 Z25

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
since y'all all got tagged y'all should help me pick my avatar ;)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Open to recommendations ;)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Posting my ex-avatar

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hurry hurry

this is a limited offer

Chu hahaha you but chu can be the one to pick Chu's avatar

;);)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
As a reminder, the options are:
1 shot Flip Hider
Roleblocker
Poisoner
Role Cop
Disguised Mafia

Honestly the poisoner might be a good option as the only defensive night action we have available is the Jailer, but we're not guarenteed to have that. Either way, we don't have much protection anyway.

D

Deleted member

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun
Can we give the Mafia a Dayvig?
Let’s get this party started.

Vote: One Shot Flip Hider. The least awful of the options. Uh, Roleblocker also looks not that awful. The rest are awful.
I agree with Maven on this, Hider/Janitor is awful to deal with it and one of the only roles there that will always be able to be used against us(while something like Poisoner is almost useless when the only possible protective role is Jailkeeper)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
So Town gets three PR's and Mafia gets two, correct?

As a reminder, the options are:
1 shot Flip Hider
Roleblocker
Poisoner
Role Cop
Disguised Mafia

Honestly the poisoner might be a good option as the only defensive night action we have available is the Jailer, but we're not guaranteed to have that. Either way, we don't have much protection anyway.
Alright... So, I think you guys covered the possibility of Flip Hider well. One thing to consider here is that they're getting two roles. Flip Hider, on it's own, I don't feel is bad, but Flip Hider with Rolecop? I'm speculative of anyone who says that.

Poisoner - You pointed that out, and, Jailer is going to block people from using their roles. Basically we're playing the "Pray they didn't pick a Jailer" game.
Roleblocker - It's fairly standard.
Role Cop - nononononono. Well, okay, it's not as bad as the one below, but with some combo's, it could be devastating.
Disguised Mafia - Highly against this one the most, by far, no question. It renders two roles potentially useless and since the Mafia will know what they're up against, it'll create a ton of wine.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm having trouble trying to guess what roles the mafia gave us.

I assume they wouldn't give us a 2shot cop, because that's one of the most powerful roles we can get. I'm going to assume they'll give us the 2shot dayvig, and hope for disaster.

If it was me, I'd pick the vigilante, the tracker, and the jailkeep, and leave out the cop and busdriver. Cop because it's just a stronger version of a tracker, even with the limited 2 use, and the bus driver to make sure mafia never accidentally killed their own.

In which case, we'd probably be best off picking rolecop, and role blocker. Rolecop obviously helps them pinpoint the PRs and RB will help them stop the PRs, but out of all the options I think it's the best.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well those are rough.

So I guess:

Vote: Poisoner

Vote: 1 shot flip hider

Poisoner is easy to deal with, but 1 shot flip isn't fun, but is the lesser of the remaining skills imo.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
As a reminder here is what we could possibly have on our side.
2 shot Day Vig
2 shot Cop
Tracker
Jailer
Busdriver

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
1 shot Flip Hider really depends. If they gave us an investigative role AND they manage to janitor it before it claims, it's going to be a pain to deal with. They can't fake Bus Driver, 2 Use Day Vigilante, OR Jailer (Okay, that one's possible with the Roleblocker, but we'll know if we gave them the Roleblocker)

Also we have two votes... Interesting. All I know is that I'm not voting the Disguiser, and the Rolecop+1 Shot Flip Hider Mafia combo is awful.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I think most likely we have the Day Vig because chaos is fun for town and scum alike.
The tracker, it's pretty standard, and produces WIFOM for scum.
I would say 50/50 on Jailer and Busdriver
I doubt we will have role cop, but would be happy if we do. If we do have a role cop somehow I doubt we will have a tracker. If we do have a role cop we likely have a busdriver.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
...Unvote: One Shot Flip Hider since Mafia can jan their own lynch.

Alright, Poisoner, Roleblocker, and Rolecop. Those are the least worst.

Also I'm glad we're all in agreement that Disguiser is awful.
I say roleblock > Role Cop,
if they have a role cop and they hit townies they're making progress finding the PRs. They always gain info with it unlike RB

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
role blocker is also less useful to mafia if we have day vig as well
P much. Even if Dayvig goes incredibly wrong, I've counted WCS. We still would have two mislynches to work with before we get to that point.

Now that I know Flip Hider can work on day, we're going with Roleblocker at least no matter what, so, I'm gonna Vote Roleblocker. Now I just need mod confirmation on the Poisoner and that'll make the choice between Poisoner and Rolecop a bit easier for us.

Anyone who comes in: What are you thinking of Poisoner vs Rolecop?

Top Bottom