• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- PXG's Sig Shop - (OPEN - Back too work on sigs!!!!)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
{Edit}

Sorry, I am going to de-request my sig.

P.S.- If you think it has to do with the time on your hands, that has nothing to do with this.

Just thought I should say...

Whenever you see me not using your sig, it's not because I don't like it. It's because I switch off between two sigs.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
I will add you guys to the list.

Okay, Grandeza, what in praticular would you like?

I am really sorry for the delays the end of this week is pretty heavy with school work. I plan to get more sigs down Thursday night and during the course of Friday. Thanks for being patient guys. I hope you understand that My life >>>>> making sigs. As much as I do enjoy making sigs, I need to get other things done and get sleep. But again, thank you for being patient.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Its no problem at all PXG, really.

You shouldn't ever be apologizing to us, you're the one thats putting yourself out there and making the community great sigs and asking for nothing in return. It's suppppppppppppppper nice of you.

The least we could do is give you time and have paitence.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Its no problem at all PXG, really.

You shouldn't ever be apologizing to us, you're the one thats putting yourself out there and making the community great sigs and asking for nothing in return. It's suppppppppppppppper nice of you.

The least we could do is give you time and have paitence.
I'm glad you understand. I got a bust class schedule today, so I won't be able to work on any sigs until late tonight. Tomorrow is prettty light, so I will have a lot of time. Saturday morning I also plan on doing some sig work as well, because, well...you know....Got to get ready for Brawl :D

I want any Diddy pic, whatever you think would work best, and do what you like to it, i know you wont dissapoint.
Okay, I'll see what I can do for you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
After seeing the one with "Welcome to the Brotherhood" on it, I'm guessing you can have 3 characters on a sig right? if so, here is something I request...

A sig with Bowser, Pit, and Zelda together (Gold Bowser, Gold Pit, and Silver Zelda are my alternates. If you snag these, it would look interesting for me) with Bowser in the middle, Pit on the left, Zelda on the right in a Celestial (Stars, space) background.
Text would have "Admiral Bowser" or "Admiral Bowser's Top 3 Commanders" (something military-like, idk im bad with names) on it. "Together we are united! United, we are invincible!" is one of my special qoutes that could work as a text.

If I can only have 1 character, it would be one of these two, of your choosing...

Sig of Bowser (Gold Shelled Bowser if u can get one) in a celestial Background. Behind him is a Fleet of ships (No star trek ships please) but it's optional. Text is "Admiral Bowser: Conqueror of Galaxies".

OR

Sig of Pit (Gold costume if you can snag one) in either a celestial Background or a Sky-related background that fits Pit's Skyworld well. Text includes "Admiral Bowser" and "You're not ready yet!" on it.

I understand you're busy, but dont worry, I'm a very patient Person (err... Admiral). Take your time. I'm sure they come out really good if you work on them slowly. ^^ Sometimes I do get concerned if I'm not answered though.
Anyways, Good Luck.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Wowiee your sigs are amazing, probably the best ive ever seen! *worships* :psycho: The one you made for Krystal is my favourite.

Text: Cookiez

Font: Judging by your sigs you have amazing taste <3

Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-9017

Dimensions/Size: Maybe a wee bit bigger than normal? :D

Colors: Matching the Render, but use your artistic talent.

I know its vauge, but just let your creativity run wild!

Thanks mucho! Ill try my hand at a few more Photoshop tuts... but compared to you i'm still at the "young grasshopper" stage.

:chuckle:

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll have to de-request my sig. I know you're a busy person so I'll let mine go. But if you're already working on mine, and if you're continuing to make it, let me know, so I'll come back to see the progress.

otter

Smash Ace
Should we keep waiting? I would prefer you, but let us know if our relationship is fading :(

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Text : Dai-A
Sub Text : Time To Kick Some A$$
Image : http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden04/hidden04_080220a-l.jpg
Colors: Black and Dark Purple
Style: Black Back ground with a dark purple border. Purple Streaks going around falco*not on falco*
*i really like how you make your sigs sorta pop out. so if you can make falco pop out :) *
one more thing put a dark shadow on falco.

Sorry this is to much but if you can make this THANKS!

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I have a request,

Text: thecatinthehat OR TheCatinTheHat (Whichever looks better to you)

Image:
http://www.game-savers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/sonic-the-hedgehog-screenshot-_43.jpg (Preferably the top half of his body. I don't really like his legs in this pic)
OR http://palgn.com.au/media/pics/art_5230_id_2.jpeg
Can you add animations? If so, I would be so grateful if you used this GIF in the sig.
http://i32.tinypic.com/694c9k.gif

Colors: Like a darkish blue + white scheme.

Backround: Same as colors.

Sig Size: Standard signature size. I don't want anything to be sticking out, like the Sigs in your OP. I prefer everything to be within the border.

Specific Request: I want Sonic to be wearing "The Cat in the Hat's" hat. You know, the one with the red and white stripes? This one is a must. If this is too difficult with the GIF image, then just use one of the other two I gave.

I would respect you for life if you make this come true.

Nevermind. Thnaks anyway

Staz

Smash Lord
If your still making sigs and your shop is still active
then i have a request :)

Size:orginal a little smaller then usually though
Text:STAZ
colors:green and black
image:http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/steven_aguilar/greenikedam.png?t=1208904832
the ike of course.

and i would like to add something. i would like you to make the sig alot like this one
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p308/steven_aguilar/gfgfgfgfgf.png?t=1208905751

with the render sticking out :bee: i like it alot how you do that to your sigs and i would like to have that in mine

Thanks.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, it seems PNG may be a bit busy, I'll withdraw my request for now

Great sig designs btw PNG. You do good work :)

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Image: http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=falcogunuf8.jpg

Text: i was wondering if you could make like.. 2 types of the sig, well... same sig, 2 names, because i'll be changing my smashboards name soon.. but anyways, here it is if so..
Name 1) 3xPi3r0w
Name 2) Iggy

Colors: Up to you :]

Size: hmm, maybe 450x125? somewhere around there, or maybe like 360x125, that's how i usually make mine, but it's your creation :]

Sig Style: Freestyle

tyyyy, and i love your sigs :] awesome work, keep it up

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
I have a request for a fox signature.
Text: Remyx
Its your choice to freestyle however you want. I have just one request, just make the signature like a darkish/white theme. I really appreciate on how you work on other peoples signatures. Helping the smash community is pretty cool.

Top Bottom