• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Putting the "Tri" Back in "Triforce"

E

EvilToad01

I think - with video game stuff at least - multiple secondary sources are as good as a primary source. Especially when they keep saying the same thing. But if you want a good one, check this bad larry out: http://smashbrawl.com/2006/08/18/still-no-news-to-report-fraid-so/ (Scroll down to the part about “Mother Characters.”)

Still don’t believe me? Fine. Don’t. Just don’t be surprised when some dude named Lucas is throwing the PK Fires this time around.

E

EvilToad01

Oh, and Mario Fan Boy, it’s the fact that Sheik and Zero-Suit have so much in common that leads me to believe that Sheik isn’t going to be in Brawl.

K

kirbykirbykirby

I don’t care if Ness is in or not I thought since he was in it since the beginning he had a good chance, but now that I know he wasn’t intended for melee I understand.

K

Kinnikuman

Cool actually thanks EvilToad your not so Evil. I actually liked ness, man he was one of my mains in melee. Do u think Lucas will be just as good or better? I’ve never heard of lucas, TO WIKIPEDIA!!!!

K

kirbykirbykirby

Character Name: <a href="http://www.ecetia.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/bomberman.jpg" rel="nofollow">Bomberman</a>
Game: Bomberman
Platform: NES
Year: 1987

Stats
Speed: 3/5
Power: 5/5
Jump: 3/5
Fall: 2/5
Size: 3/5
Weight: 2/5
Traction: 3/5

Character Analysis

Bomberman is a classic, whose series dates back before Megaman or Sonic. Bomberman games very commonly stick to Nintendo consoles. The series had many exclusive games for the Nintendo 64, DS, GB and GBA. There will also be an upcoming Bomberman game: Bomberman Land for the Wii. The only major flaw Bomberman has is that he is nowhere near as popular as Sonic or Megaman.

When it comes to smash, Bomberman has a unique style of combat. He has a variety of explosives, including different types of bombs, and can make a great character

Moveset

B: Bomb
Lays a bomb on the ground on front of him. (it is twice the size of Link’s)

Bomberman can pick the bomb up and throw it

Also, he can use one of his A moves to hit the bomb towards an enemy

Takes about 8 seconds for it to detonate

Has a large explosion, and is very strong

B&gt;: Skull Virus
Bomberman will turn purple, and punch forward
Anybody that gets hit will be poisoned (a decrease in speed and damage over time)

The poison will be in effect for 10 seconds

Bomberman will damage himself after using this move

BV: Remote Bomb
Plants a remote bomb on front of him

After the bomb is set, press BV again to make it explode

Much weaker than his B move

B^: Jet Pack
His jet pack will pop out. It will start to smoke, then burst out flames which will propel Bomberman at a given direction

You can control where he moves, similar to how you control Ness’s PK Thunder

Super Smash: Dangerous Bomb
Bomberman will drop a bomb (marked with a skull on it)

The bomb is red and its size is as big as Bowser

Causes a huge explosion and Uber damage

Taunt:Waves towards the crowd with a (^ ^) face

K

kirbykirbykirby

The floor attack that Zelda did while under Gannon’s control would proubly be a Final Smash.
Otherwise her moveset looked the same her B up attack anyway.

Lucario coming soon

K

Kinnikuman

Um… That Bomberman moveset made him seem really weak to me. So what do u guys think Mondays update is gonna be? It’s either Peach, Something Yoshi related or … Tom Nook

H

homelessvagrant

Eviltoad01 I have two problems from that page.

1: It’s labeled as rumor

2: Ness is from the only american released Mother game. So Ness is the most identifiable for fans. Sakurai said he wanted to stay away from using too many japanese only characters. It’s possible Lucas might replace Ness, but I don’t believe Sakurai is.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Tom Nook is in the game, but it will not be released so soon.

Peach is most-likely on Wednesday.

So maybe an item or a stage.

That bomberman moveset isn’t mine.

K

kirbykirbykirby

B: Bomber Punch
Throws a punch with explosive power.
Kinda like DK’s punch
B&gt;: Mine Toss
Throws a mine kinda like the ones from Melee
B↓:Bombs
Like Links but much stronger.
B↑:The same
Final Smash:The same

K

Kinnikuman

YES SOMEONE AGREES WIT ME ON TOM NOOK BEING PLAYABLE!!!!! NOOK IS MY IDOL!!!!!!!

H

homelessvagrant

I’m actually expecting Peach’s bio today. I mean why not? Posts are as easily predictable as brawl itself.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Don’t get your hopes up on Nook, like eme on Diddy Kong. ;)

@ EvilToad01
If Ness leaves, expect a full scale nuclear [or nuke vs. pk] war. ;) Unless Lucas replaces him of course with Mother 3 going worldwide [hopefulyl with Mother 1]. ;) But I think we could have both, look at it this way. Ness stole basically all his moves from Paula, and had the rest as his attacks.

Lucas is basically a neo-Ness, and should have Ness’ moveset, plus his own new style. I’m guessing if they both make it, Lucas will be a clone. &gt;_

P

PRINCESS PEACH

i wonder about peach’s smash attack???
i think it will be hearts..
cooly^_^

K

kirbykirbykirby

Character Name:<a>Lucario<a>
Game: Pokemon Diamond and Perl
Platform: Nintendo DS
Year: 2007

Stats:
Speed:4/5
Power:5/5
Jump:4/5
Fall:3/5
Size:3/5
Weight:4/5

Chracter Analysis: Since his debut in the movie Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew he quickly became popular. By the time Diamond and Pearl had come out he was considered by many the head of 4th Gen Pokemon.

All in all his near legendary strength and diverse moveset put him apart from other Fourth Gen Pokemon. He is steel type which would usually mean he is slow but with not him he’s fast strong and part fighting type; He’d be one heck of a contender.

B&gt;: Drain Punch
Damages your oppenent while replenishing Lucario’s health.

B^: Sky Uppercut
A lot like Mario’s Coin punch But hits for less time and doess more damage.

B Down: Counter
Like Marth or Roy’s

Final Smash:
Dark Pulse: Releases a horrible Dark Aura Hitting everyone on the screen but causes Lucario to be valnerable for about 10 seconds.

Taunt: The tradional Bring-it-on hand gesture.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Cool Team-up ideas:
Mario+Wario
Mario+Sonic
Boshi+Yoshi
Boshi+Geno
Sonic+Snake
Bomberman+Tom Nook
Bomberman+Megaman
Kirby+King DeDeDe
Tom Nook+Fox
Samus+Ridely
Link+Ridely
Krystal+Wolf

A

awesome ivan

hey, here’s one:

name: cpt. olmar

first appearence: pikmin (ntendo gmcube)

speed: 4/5

power: 4/5

jump: 4/5

size: 2/5

weight: 2/5

bio:
origanaly a stranded space pilot on vacation, cpt. olmar was helped repair his ship by a mystyrious bunch of aliens named pikmin, who would help him on later adventures, as well.

in brawl, he is a strong fighter with much agilety. with the pikmin by his side, he is nearly unstopable!

moveset;
B:pikmin throw
throw a pikmin forward a bit then have it ether run back or latch onto an enemy, pummel them a bit till there shaken off then they die (with that little “sigh” sound i love that)

B down: pikmin pick
pick a pikmin out of the ground and will pick for longer if you hold (max 20) these will follow you around and become “invisible” till you use them (that is to say, theres no colision detection so no ice climbers fiasco :) )

B^: pikmin trampoline
all your pikmin throw you into the air sorta like mr. G &amp; W (strangely, they can do this in midair) the more pikmin, the higher you go.

B:pikmin charge
5 (10, or all, i cant deside) go all sparky headed and charge in one direction untill they hit someone (does extra damage) or fall of the edge.

FS: onion storm
tweets his whisle real loud (you can see the sound waves) then 1000 pikmin fall onto the spot your standing and charge in whatever directon the furthest edge is and will not change direction or jump (they will climb walls though) any character caught will be constantly hit and probably draged over the edge. your current pikmin will be filled after.

your current pikmin will follow your every move, even to the death (sorta like the minis in mario vs DK 1) the coulor is determined by the fringe of his coat and his pikmin (green &amp; black pikmin sweet)

also zants in brawl or i’ll pay you all 100 bucks. nuf said

H

homelessvagrant

kirbykirbykirby: I meant “aren’t”. They aren’t as easily predictable as brawl. And some areas to an extent, brawl is pretty predictable.

K

kirbykirbykirby

you are right I predicted that it would be an item today.

K

kirbykirbykirby

I want Bomberman, Megaman, King DeDeDe, Zant, Tom Nook, Wolf, Krystal, Boshi, Geno, Sonic, Ridely, Wind Waker Link, Wolf Link+Midna, Lucario, King Boo, And Sora (I wish) for Brawl.

I knew it would be an item!

A

Animal 214

nothing happens wen u click it bomberman would be so ill diddy kong of course megaman awsome king dedede sure y not wind waker link o that reminds me im very mad at sakurai cuz i was thinking about it nd he has not beeen good at changing up the movesets wen he easily can 4 example tp link he could of made the ball nd chain a move or had the wind boomerang or kool stuff like that if ww link was in it would sakurai make him with a unique moveset or he would be out of the game enitrely

K

kirbykirbykirby

B:Grappling Hook
B&gt;:Wind Strike
B^:Deku Leaf
B↓:Skull Hammer
How is that?

M

M2Y

NEWCOMERS:

WOLF
IKE
META KNIGHT
PIT
ZERO SUIT SAMUS
WARIO
SONIC
SHADOW
BLACK SHADOW
SHADOW MARIO / BOWSER.JR
DARK SAMUS
RIDLEY
KING BOO
LUCARIO
CAPITAN.K.ROOL
CAPITAN OLIMAR
DIDDY KONG
DIXIE KONG
DREAD KONG (GREY DK)
RAY 01
KRYSTAL.

BEST CHARACTERS

M

M2Y

WOLF PROFILE:

power: 4/5

jump: 2/5

size: 4/5

weight: 4/5

speed: 3/5

M

M2Y

wolf attacks:

B- bazooka(shoots lazer)

B SIDE- ELECTRIC DRILL(his hand turns into a drill)

B UP -electric wolf(like the fox attack “fire fox” butt electric)

B DOWN- sencsor bombs(putts senscor bombs in the floor).

K

kirbykirbykirby

Cool!
WW Link
Stats:
Speed:4/5
Power:5/5
Jump:3/5
Fall:2/5
Size:2/5
Weight:2/5
Traction:3/5

K

kirbykirbykirby

B:Grappling Hook
Several things can happen:
Use in Mid-Air:
Grabbing on to the ledge - Climb up
Flying kick
Use on ground:
Slash nearby enemies

B→:Wind Strike
Whips out the Wind Waker and creates a breeze; you can choose the wind’s direction.
On Ground:
Minor damage.
Can return objects in mid-air.
Mid-Air:
Creates a wind tunnel that can be used in combination with the Deku Leaf.

B↑:Deku Leaf
Like Peach’s Parasol.

B↓:Skull Hammer
Smashs the ground in front him.

H

homelessvagrant

ah, bomberman would be a horrible smash character. Simply put Bomber man is juat a lame character.

Top Bottom