• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSU Main Brawl Tournament 9/9/08

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The tournament ended up going well, we ended up getting a lot of people. Thank you everyone that helped out ^_^

now for results:

Singles:
1. Kruton (snake) $96
2. Umbra (mk) $48
3. Violent D (bowser) $16
4. Truth (snake/olimar)
5. Kied (peach)
5. Mav (fox)
7. Reverend (gw)
7. Fizzle (lucario)
9. Phase (toon link)
9. Loaf (wolf)
9. Az (kirby)
9. Bosso
13. Duam
13. Xellos
13. Kyle
13. Wrek

Doubles:
1. Truth and Mav $42
2. Umbra and LatexRhombus $21
3. Kruton and Az $7
4. Reverend and Phase
5. Fizzle and Burly
5. Goobs and Dew
7. Webb and Aaron

I filled in singles characters where I could, fogot a few :(

also, we raised $105 for THON. yay ^_^

Kruton

Smash Ace
good job kruton...... what happened umbra

Umbra is too melee focused now. I'm going to be taking #1 in PA soon. =]

In the event that you don't keep beating me haha

Are you still coming to Smash Riot?

Kruton

Smash Ace
i'm making a comeback, i promise

this tournament business racks your nerves hard :)
Dude I know how it is. There's been too many times where I would make it to the championships and just choke. Ugh.

But it's cool man you work your way into ease after a couple. Try the idea you had in my tourney thread haha

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
Dude I know how it is. There's been too many times where I would make it to the championships and just choke. Ugh.

But it's cool man you work your way into ease after a couple. Try the idea you had in my tourney thread haha
definitely need to try it. join me? haha

Kruton

Smash Ace
definitely need to try it. join me? haha
Well, I don't know about before, I'm sure I'll have a lot to do during then. But Az and I were definitely planning on having people over after (he's 21).

Kruton

Smash Ace
ok kruton. if you teach me brawl i will learn, but i will always prefer melee.
I respect that. Talk to Doug or Umbra, they are over at my house all the time, you can no doubt come over and play anytime you want. I'll msg you my number

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
ok kruton. if you teach me brawl i will learn, but i will always prefer melee.
I am actually pretty decent in brawl (semi-trained by Rohins) but enjoy playing melee with you. If you want to learn brawl we can mix it in with our 2hr melee events :)

Also anyone who goes to PSU in or around area join this group if not already in it. We get together and play friendlies and such http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=403

PAV

Smash Cadet
Umbra is too melee focused now. I'm going to be taking #1 in PA soon. =]

In the event that you don't keep beating me haha

Are you still coming to Smash Riot?
ill be at smash riot and i definitely think you should be at least top three after your performance at TGP if not #1

Kruton

Smash Ace
ill be at smash riot and i definitely think you should be at least top three after your performance at TGP if not #1

wewt you and anyone you come with have to come chill at Jess and I's place afterwards.

PAV

Smash Cadet
wewt you and anyone you come with have to come chill at Jess and I's place afterwards.
ill definitely be there.... ill try to drive down on that friday night

ill give you some wolf practice and you can teach me some snake techs

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
lol pav

i'm not good at this game

the real question is... what happened to reverend :(
Haha well I'm out of practice versus your metaknight but it was still a good fight. I'm so disappointed with my fight with Kruton, such a ****ty way to end it. If that wouldn't have happened I was so sure I coulda beat him. I mean come on, RC is my **** XD. I'll do better next time I promise

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol you did fine, you just got ****ed by the bracket :( sucks that you had to face me kruton and people who came with you from altoona

Top Bottom