• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online 2)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
still on ship 2 with a relatively low level also

level 21? idk

i'm moving to japan on wednesday though so can't help out until i'm situated and have internet at my place

Sion

Island of Horizon
what's your name/character ID, thino? and what classes do you usually play?

syhon/ansereris ship2

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would love an official English release right now. Downloading the game then having to look for a good English patch is a pain in the ***.

Not to mention I would love a disk-based version if it ever becomes available.

I would too. I'm tired of Sega's ****.

I don't know if some of you know, but now you do:

PSO2 delay confirmation

Anyways I haven't played in a while. I have had trouble getting ON PSO2, and I'm thinking it may have to do with GameGuard. (I load the game up and it crashes my entire comp lol)

I just realized I can play PSZero on my 3ds. So maybe I can play that with some peeps for some nostalgia. Because I'm really missing this game.

Also, I tried Monster Hunter 3U for the 3ds. Needless to say, I still prefer PSO. Maybe I didn't get deep enough, but I am stuck to the futuristic, and robot ... you get what I mean. Monster hunter is to fishing and tribes as PSO is to Futuristic colors and robots. If you get my drift.

finalark

SNORLAX
I would too. I'm tired of Sega's ****.
I'm really surprised they didn't haul ass to get the game localized, seeing how it proved to be surprisingly popular in the west. I guess SEGA didn't realize exactly how many people over here jump on the name "Phantasy Star Online." Then again, this is SEGA we're talking about. They may make great games but they're not exactly known for making the wisest business choices.

I just realized I can play PSZero on my 3ds. So maybe I can play that with some peeps for some nostalgia. Because I'm really missing this game.

I used to have PS0, but I sold it like an idiot when my DSi's shoulder buttons broke. Now I have a 3DS and regret.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm really surprised they didn't haul *** to get the game localized, seeing how it proved to be surprisingly popular in the west. I guess SEGA didn't realize exactly how many people over here jump on the name "Phantasy Star Online." Then again, this is SEGA we're talking about. They may make great games but they're not exactly known for making the wisest business choices.
Yeah true, but I mean sometimes even if you have DUMB senses, you can probably smell something OBVIOUS. Reminds me of using simple analogies to explain hard concepts to Naruto. Basically I feel PSO2 has SMELT of opportunity for $$$. Or is Sega THAT bad at business? xD

I used to have PS0, but I sold it like an idiot when my DSi's shoulder buttons broke. Now I have a 3DS and regret.

Yeah I usually don't give/trade in my games. Usually. I do regret trading in Four Swords (for gamecube). I even traded in Fusion Frenzy 2 but bought it back.

Anyways yeah I won't ever let go of PSZero. :D

finalark

SNORLAX
Yeah true, but I mean sometimes even if you have DUMB senses, you can probably smell something OBVIOUS. Reminds me of using simple analogies to explain hard concepts to Naruto. Basically I feel PSO2 has SMELT of opportunity for $$$. Or is Sega THAT bad at business? xD
These are the people who made the Saturn. Remember this.

Yeah I usually don't give/trade in my games. Usually. I do regret trading in Four Swords (for gamecube). I even traded in Fusion Frenzy 2 but bought it back.

Anyways yeah I won't ever let go of PSZero. :D

I used to trade in games once I finished them unless said game was really, really good. These days I keep every game I buy unless a game is so unbearably bad that I can't play it for more than an hour tops.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, I just got on PSO2.

Level 31 now. Still ship 2, and prolly block 27 or 218.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nope. There's been a delay. No other details at all about it yet.

So I'm playing on the JP servers not expecting a thing, but welcoming it if it ever comes.

Sion

Island of Horizon
episode 2!

with the dewmans and bravers being released, i'm gonna be playing hella pso2

hit me up if you're looking to play/time attack ID ansereris

Top Bottom