• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psiology (A Ness Combo Video)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Thought I'd bring my Ness combo vid to the Ness threads on smashboards. I started picking up Ness around the end of melee era (I made a pretty decent combo vid named Psikotic) and have moved over to playing with him on Brawl. Well, tell me what you guys think, thank you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXECN2QB1A

Also I'll try to pop my head more into the Ness threads, I've just been really busy with work and stuffs lol.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Nice vid! Shows Ness's combo potential. I could be a little more aggressive like the combo vid. I haven't played Ness in a while, so this is a nice refresher. Only thing is that the opponents were kind of repetitive and could use a little more variety.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Only thing is that the opponents were kind of repetitive and could use a little more variety.

Yea I agree with you and anyone else who has said this, I know that was my problem. Around the time I tried to record this I couldn't find anyone that would record against me but I still had to push my deadline. The clips work pretty often on a lot of people, I just wish I had the footage to prove it. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Ness Brawler

Smash Rookie
A very long intro. Interesting though. The actual combos were good. Something I noticed was that most of the time, you were fighting Ganon and other big people like DK and Bowser. You should try combos on smaller people like kirby and pit.

Top Bottom