• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

psi mag off stage

Trozz

Smash Ace
If you use magnet off stage and miss, you put yourself in a really bad position. You can react right after a b-air comes out though.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
always go for a Bair if it's possible off the edge. It has the least aerial lag so you can punish airdodges.

Veril

Frame Savant
PsiM is great for moving offstage. For killing, bair is usually easier.

Good for messing with people especially if you use a magnet pull.

Fishcake56

Smash Cadet
Use it if you want to change directions off the stage. A b-reversed psi magnet is easy to accomplish and it can give you the option of rope snaking back onto the stage as opposed to having to use pkt2. It is also a great punisher against people who don't know how to abuse invinc frames on the edge. Can you say, "stage spike"? :D

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
I've used Psi Magnet off the stage many times. One reason is because I love the move. The second is that I find it more difficult to bair. But that's probably because I don't practice well enough. I should try it more often until I can pull both of them off easily.

Top Bottom