• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pseudo_Sam's Guide to Becoming a Prophet

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
wtf u noob butt butt u stoel all ov that from me. and u r mising one info

-captain falcun is replaced by bowser jr i duno how its considred replacment but bowser jr got the f zero icon lol!!!!!

my surse iz gonna kil me for leting that info gut out!!!
and I really shouldnt tel u this but...
bwoser jr has the KNEEEEEEEEE!!!

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
This is the first thread to genuinely make me laugh out loud in a long time, it deserves a sticky.

Chepe

Smash Lord
This is some grade A humor right here. I think it should remain open just because it makes a point about the sudden surge of "prophets" regardless. But, lets see what happens...

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
This is some grade A humor right here. I think it should remain open just because it makes a point about the sudden surge of "prophets" regardless. But, lets see what happens...
Agreed. The rumors from "prophets" are getting alot older than dirt.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
This thread is wrong, all it's going to do is spread chaos,...................

I kind of like it :D

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
I sad they were all IN... not that they were all playable characters. There's a huge difference, and one that prophets won't hesitate to use in order to throw you off the trail.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
This is my prophesy.

Haiy guiz! Tihs is mah profisE amd i wud leik tew tehl u it

- Sponge Bob is in! His final smash is the suds!
- Mah dawg is in! His final smash is super howl it freezes enemies becuz thair eers get braken
- i wud like to announce that Master chef is in brawl! He has Kirby's special but it does more damage.
- I would like to announce that elmo is in brawl! He sings his song and everyone dies!
- I is proud to announce that sesame street is an unlockable stage!

I would be killed if I said this but... Master Cheif is in brawl!
Gotcha!
Also, plez rait mah propheC!!1!!one!!!211!!%!!!!

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I think stuff like this shows that The big N is reaching into Godhood! XD

Face it...even Real Cris other things in such matter have "Fake" Prophets.

I think this game will also go down in the bibl book of records as having the most online hype in history.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
heres my try at it.

Hello Smashboards! Are you ready to rock!?

Well look no further! Because thanks to my sources which I will not name I have some very good tibits on the upcoming game SSBB.

Lately I was wondering if I should show some things about the game not revealed.
I did this last time with Pokemon Diamond and Pearl where I released a few tibits that included the evolution of a certain Polygon Pokemon and a Pokemon that was not meant to get a evolution since it was already powerful enough.

Althrough I guess it wouldn't be to risky I guess i'll reveal some of the tibits but not all of them.

First i'll start with Characters.

-The thing with Ness is problemetic it's true that Lucas has taken his moves but that doesn't mean Ness can't appear again ;) However it may be more different than you would think.

-There is no other Sonic character playable other than Sonic himself, however you can expect a certain Orange Fox and a Talking Egg to appear as AT's and Bosses of Subspace respectivly.

-I was told there is a Animal Crossing rep but it was pretty scare on details my source gave :[

-Oh and about Mewtwo he's in the game and my source says he was buffed since Melee.

Now some stuff about Subspace Emissary

-Monkey Persudo Andross appears as a Boss don't know which character battles him.

-Instead of Starting as Samus in her story you start with using Zamus instead.

-Space Pirates, Metroids, Bullet Bills and Octotrocks are said to be some of the enemies to appear in Subspace.

-King Dedede is not a badguy who uses the Trophyizer in fact he's paired up with a certain PSI user.

-Finally Sonic, Snake and Mario Team up during one time and battle this badass boss that i'm not going to describe.

So yeah, my source is realiable and these are just some of the tibits he gave me.
I'm not going to show any more but it could be pretty risky with lawsuits and whatnot.
However I will say one more thing that Ganondorf will be in the game and his Subspace role is incredible.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
you actually broke your own rule by saying luigi isn't playable but all characters from the n64 except ness are playable.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
You missed one thing: you have to repeat some info that is 100% confirmed, but adding that you already predicted this months ago in another forum, without any real proof that you really did. More than one guy will say "yeah, i think i remember your thread, it was closed instantly. Oh, the injustice". Preferably say that you did so in a forum that deletes older topics quickly.

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
^^^ Hey, that's a good one.

I may have to edit some of these in.

EDIT: On a completely unrelated topic, is it possible to set my sig to "always on" or something? I keep forgetting to check that stupid box...

Dubyah8r

Smash Journeyman
*******, GA (yes that really the name of the city,
Hi there everybody, it's me again. Those of you who are fans of the Fire Emblem will remember when I gave some accurate predictions before the release of that game. You thought I was crazy when i talked about Black Knight's secret identity, but who came out on top in that one. Well, my anonymous source is at in again but with the Super Smash Brothers Brawl game. Here are a few of the high points from what he told me:

-Ness is out as a playable character but in as an AT. What exactly he does is unclear.

- Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Marth, and Mewtwo are back with serious buffs... all other Melee characters who have not been announced are gone.

-Falco and Pichu both appear in the SSE

-Krystal is a playable character

-SSE is about 12 hours long

-Ridley is a boss but not a playable character

-Geno is an AT... sorry boys

All of those things could have been guessed but here's the real shocker... after beating the SSE on Intense there is a movie clip advertising the next Super Smash Bros. which will be for DS which will be headed up by Sakuri. There is no official title yet but a front runner is Super Smash Brothers War and it will contain a sequel to the SSE.
There will be more before the Japan release but thats all I can give for now. Check back soon.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
it was nice
just a little something to make us happy while we wait for brawl
but seriously no one try this
(can also be used as a reverse guide to locate fake prophets)

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Your insight to the "prophet" life really is true. Seeing as how I was a "prophet" three times, I can say that this guide basically sums it up lol. My prophet days are over, but I just couldn't help commenting and saying how funny and true it was.

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
My fellow Smashers,

The time of great propheting is upon us. Soon our fertile forum shall be flooded with the seeds of countless "leaks". May we use our superior knowledge to root out the liars and confirm the true Prophets! Only we can save this community from collapsing in a heap of lies and deception!

Top Bottom