• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Feedback/Suggestions for Fixed Suit Samus

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Doesn't Fsmash have, like, 7 hitboxes? Leave the tip and backside the same, and then change around the middle ones to make it interesting. Make one of them a weak spike... gives us an interesting edge-guarding option that would probably be semi-hard to land, or more to do with luck, since those hitboxes are probably pretty small. Maybe make one or two others even weaker semi-spikes, and perhaps make it do a lot more shield damage. All these cool buffs, and leave the lag the same. It will be our interesting high-risk-high-reward option. It might be pretty cool.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'm working on the project Brawl- and I would like any contributions to a broken ZSS. I have already taken the practicle solutions here, like the fixed knockback on the first hit of forward air. The goal is to have the characters play like super extreme versions of their selves. For instance, one of the suggestions I made for ZSS was to have the neutral b gun move very, very far, increasing ZSS's ground approach game. It travels the same speed. Another change was to make neutral air as fast as Metaknight's upair, which I think will be sexy. What are some practical ways you can think of to imrpove ZSS's strengths and over all design to make her an incredibly broken character?

/do not suggest more weight

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
@ CRASHiC:

Lower shorthop, less lag on the sideB, a small boost in horizontal aerial movement, less lag on utilt and fsmash, down-angled ftilt semispikes, AND MAKE DAIR ABLE TO BE CANCELED (or at least cancels when she touches the floor).

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
**** Brawl messing with my views of whats broken and what's not...

Well, make her upB always spike and super spammable (since it hits up only, that shouldn't be too bad), her sideB's first hitbox has to have the same power as the explosion, downB kick heals 20% if it connects, faster jab2, jab3 knocks back farther, ftilt semispikes and has a high chance of tripping, utilt does 25%, dtilt has to be faster, fsmash has to be faster and MUST be stronger than sideB, usmash paralyzes the opponent in the air like a dsmash and does 20% total damage, dsmash MUST be faster so we can chain like 4-5 consecutive dsmashes and it has to do more damage, fair has to be faster, uair has to be as fast as MK's uair, dair MUST be able to cancel whenever we want to in the air and ground, bair must kill at 60%, grab has to have almost no endlag, her taunts spawns Armor Pieces, and her armor pieces do 20% and have bigger knockback!

Is that better?

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
@ Crashic

Fsmash spikes and breaks shields, increase the hitbox/animation size of the sweet-spot portion of side-b to be about as tall as ZSS, Dsmash hits on both sides, and after initial blast of Dsmash, red paralyzing charge sparks travel along the ground like pikachu's nB (lol).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Make dsmash have 0 knockback so you can dsmash chain everyone

if you make dair have same knockback but autocancel it is an infinite

jab 2 has more hitstun and you can combo jab2 into jab1, truely. also make it combo into grab

make grab 5 frames but still tether, and practically no ending lag

tweak her fthrow so it's undi-able, allowing easy reads

etcetcetc

edit: give her DA IASA frames on smashes and tilts etc

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
First priority is to make dash grab come out faster, reduce it's end lag and add in a grab box where the dead zone would be. This is necessary to make ZSS playable, not just to make her broken.

To make her broken, make it possible to do two nairs in a shorthop and give the move less less hitlag and more blockstun. Lower the knockback angle on Plasma Whip. If ZSS is hit after performing Flip Jump make it possible to do it again. Take away the STF property on dair, or make it in some way cancelable. (Yeroc once gave me a pac with a really cool non-STF dair with a spike, followed by sex-kick properties. I wanted it to be autocancelable in a shorthop, but he thought that would be broken.) Increase ftilt's knockback. Speed up fsmash, and I like the idea of it shield breaking. Fixed kb for fair's first hit is good. I also like the idea of speeding up dsmash, although that isn't particularly necessary.

Of the least importance as far as making ZSS broken, but near and dear to my heart as a fan of Zero Mission; make Paralyzer work more like in the game. Have it be spammable, but make it do no stun when spammed, like Fox's blaster, then make it so letting it sit charges it up, like ROB's laser. There are severe space limitations in ZSS's pac file, so this last change is low priority, and thus might not make the cut, but if it can be done, I'd be very happy.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
i know that this thread is pretty old and noone has posted in it in a while, but i was wondering if you ever finished this. If so, where can i download it? I have looked everywhere and cant find any sign of it.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I didn't finish it cause PSA was complicated.

I might soon though.

Basically I decided on connecting jab, regular grab, lower kb on fthrow.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
oh. i figured it was finished by now and got released elsewhere.
well whenever you get finished ill check back. this is about the only ZSamus PSA that i have stumbled upon and i was afraid you had given up on it or something.

Top Bottom