• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proposed Ruleset for Smash 4 Tournaments

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Once you get the core balance, then you can stretch out from there and realize, well, players don't want to play a normal flat fighting game: they want the special peculiarities of Smash Bros., where there's a lot of verticality, where the collision detection is a little broader. And the overall balancing goes factoring in those vertical elements as well.

I think Sakurai says the other kinds of stages are involved in balance too. Read the whole quote, just calling out the very beginning gets us nowhere.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Once you get the core balance, then you can stretch out from there and realize, well, players don't want to play a normal flat fighting game: they want the special peculiarities of Smash Bros., where there's a lot of verticality, where the collision detection is a little broader. And the overall balancing goes factoring in those vertical elements as well.

I think Sakurai says the other kinds of stages are involved in balance too. Read the whole quote, just calling out the very beginning gets us nowhere.

Honestly....I think Sakurai literally said he tests all characters on Battlefield as a basis for balancing, whether that's good or bad is not my problem. That's literally what he said...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Honestly....I think Sakurai literally said he tests all characters on Battlefield as a basis for balancing, whether that's good or bad is not my problem. That's literally what he said...

He STARTS there, but then moves on to make sure balance is covered on all stages.

He needs somewhere to start, and a stage like that would be simpler. Then he expands balance to the other stages as well, balance is based on all the stages.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
He STARTS there, but then moves on to make sure balance is covered on all stages.

He needs somewhere to start, and a stage like that would be simpler. Then he expands balance to the other stages as well, balance is based on all the stages.

Its not possible to perfectly balance everything. There are only few games that have perfect balance in it. Chess being one of them. When you have so many different factors in such as stage, characters, etc - you can get as close to perfect, but never reach it. It's like infinitely moving to the number one. You can be .97 to .98 to .99 to .991...and so on, but impossible to reach.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Its not possible to perfectly balance everything. There are only few games that have perfect balance in it. Chess being one of them. When you have so many different factors in such as stage, characters, etc - you can get as close to perfect, but never reach it. It's like infinitely moving to the number one. You can be .97 to .98 to .99 to .991...and so on, but impossible to reach.

Also him starting there has to mean something....that the stage is perfectly symmetrical with 0 random element...hmm...wonder why...

You are probably going to come back and say it doesn't matter without any basis of reasoning.

[Corn]

Smash Ace
This has not, nor has it ever at any point in history, been the case. I cannot reiterate how far from "true" this is. No one ever called them "neturals" for this reason and their name was changed to Starter (which doesn't much sense given your explanation).

I was part of both the Melee BR and the Brawl BR and discussed the stage list at length for both games, including the idea of "neutral" stages. The reason they were called neutral is because people back then thought they were fair. We've since moved on.

Where do you get this stuff? Do you just think to yourself "Yes, this would be good" and try to propose it as some sort of communal thing to give it weight? It is literally just you that has ever thought this.

This is what people would call "pulling something out of your ***".

My explanation being that the definition for something neutral varies, as no true neutral exists. Many players refer to the stages as nuetral as well. Dont see the insult inducing flaws.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

I don't think he does a perfect job, but it shows that ALL kinds of stages are taken into account, which is worth knowing.

nat pagle

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0834-1759-2409
I don't think he does a perfect job, but it shows that ALL kinds of stages are taken into account, which is worth knowing.

I personally don't believe he could balance all the stages for each character. Ness has always been gimped by certain stages or areas, and certain recoveries such as ledge grabbers and horizontally strong recoveries (think DK trying to recover on Mute City) are tough to balance out.

I'm guessing he'll avoid ridiculous elements that completely gimp certain characters. AKA no Saffron City Ness gimping, Brinstar ledge-less platforms, etc.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I personally don't believe he could balance all the stages for each character. Ness has always been gimped by certain stages or areas, and certain recoveries such as ledge grabbers and horizontally strong recoveries (think DK trying to recover on Mute City) are tough to balance out.

I'm guessing he'll avoid ridiculous elements that completely gimp certain characters. AKA no Saffron City Ness gimping, Brinstar ledge-less platforms, etc.

Probably not, what I am saying is that balance itself for the cast is based on all of the stages.

nat pagle

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0834-1759-2409
Probably not, what I am saying is that balance itself for the cast is based on all of the stages.

Okay, either he's going to fix stages so they don't gimp certain characters or the characters with terrible recoveries will get buffed then.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay, either he's going to fix stages so they don't gimp certain characters or the characters with terrible recoveries will get buffed then.

I can only hope so, that'd be pretty awesome.

Though we do already have walf-off stages, maybe that's his balance point for poor recoveries? Not the choice I would make, but we can't know unless we are Sakurai.

El Duderino

Smash Ace
Brawl made items too powerful.
Same is true for every smash game, Brawl just took it one step further.

That's actually the biggest problem here. Most items are, in their very nature, designed to cause chaos and introduce eventful imbalances on the playing field. If highly strategic item play was the goal, we would have seen them significantly retooled years ago.

Lets be honest here, part of the charm comes from how broken items are. It's fun to utterly abuse the fan, use the laser gun for easy off-screen kills, or end a stock with a thrown bat's high knockback (just a few of many examples). It's that comical enjoyment that I highly doubt the developers are willing to sacrifice to make such a small minority of their audience happy.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
well i feel a lot of the reasons why items aren't seen as viable isn't because they are overly imbalanced, rather within the context of the rules and settings that we have defined for smash that items seem to go against that. Ways in which i could invision a competitive scene involving items is if sakurai were to change the way time/score based matches were to be played.

A lot of the reasons ppl frown on items is because of the instances where one lucky spawn can result in you possibly losing a stock and the match as a result though if scores based matches were done instead i'd think this would be less of an issue, as the way you win would still remain the same, as in KO`ing your opponent but the way you lose would change from losing all your stocks to not having enough KO`s when the time runs out.

But i've always disagreed with the system sakurai has for how points and such are dealt when getting a KO as a match becomes completely one sided if say you KO your opponent 2 times thus your score is 2 and your opponents is -2. KO`ing someone imo shouldn't strip them of a point rather simply reward the attacker with one instead. (also in brawl the owner of a point upon a KO isnt reset until 3 minutes where in melee it was considerably lower i don't know why it was ever changed same goes for the option to change points lost via SD).

Although Sakurai seems to have done this type of approach in kid icarus uprisings multiplayer so hopefully he applies those changes to smash 4. Though i'm not saying way we play is wrong simply i feel theres a way to alter the method in which competive smash is done to allow it to be more embraced with casual so that the entry point from shifting from someone who enjoys playing smash with items with friends in a casual environment to a more serious environment can be easier.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My explanation being that the definition for something neutral varies, as no true neutral exists. Many players refer to the stages as nuetral as well. Dont see the insult inducing flaws.

That was no your explanation. Your explanation was "we call them neutral because they don't affect the players in the match", which is one of dumbest things I've ever heard.

nat pagle

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0834-1759-2409
That was no your explanation. Your explanation was "we call them neutral because they don't affect the players in the match", which is one of dumbest things I've ever heard.

They're neutral because they don't have active hazards, major stage changes, or big gimps to certain characters (think recovering on Mute City with DK.)

[Corn]

Smash Ace

They dont effect the players control. Without the opponents influence.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
For one, yes, they do. If I up-throw you in Melee with Marth on FD or Battlefield, what happens next can be different depending on the stage. Ditto to Rainbow Cruise or Pokefloats.

Two, WTF are you talking about and why does it matter? This has no relevance to why they were previously referred to as neutrals.

[Corn]

Smash Ace
For one, yes, they do. If I up-throw you in Melee with Marth on FD or Battlefield, what happens next can be different depending on the stage. Ditto to Rainbow Cruise or Pokefloats.

Two, WTF are you talking about and why does it matter? This has no relevance to why they were previously referred to as neutrals.

"Without the opponents influence"

Regardless, I was stating what neutrals had become.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Players don't agree to use stage striking, the tournament forces them to if they want to enter.
In your ruleset, one player can simply decide they don't want to strike, they'd rather go for a random stage advantage.
First you'll have to prove how a 0.2 - 0.33 chance (depending on starters) is going to give someone an "advantage".
Then you'll have to demonstrate how this is much worse than your preferred method of Stage Striking which creates a definitive advantage for one player who makes the choice of stage.

That's going to be quite a difficult task to accomplish when you're looking at my tournament data that shows ZERO disagreement in stage selection. For years worth of data, not one of your theoretical instances has occurred, and even if it were to occur I am still left with a stronger solution (I do not allow just ONE player to decide the stage).

When you can demonstrate this, you have a better model and I'll use it.
Good luck.

"Players agree not to use my terrible selection method, so it must be ok!"
That's what you're saying here.
No, that is what YOU said.
The ruse to make me believe that it was myself who said that is just being silly now, c'mon.

Define all these things.
I'm sure someone could claim the platforms on Battlefield impede their movement, can you really claim they don't?
I wouldn't venture into such a red herring trap. Impeding movement is not the same as impeding competition, it's a tangent that is cut off from this discussion.

FD is certainly unfair is certain matchups, like Ice Climbers vs Olimar, can you really claim it doesn't heavily favour Ice Climbers? (thus being unfair)
Maybe you missed my post about "unfair" not being applicable to matchups in competitive play.
The reason for this is ANY PLAYER MAY CHOOSE ICE CLIMBERS AFTER THEIR OPPONENT CHOOSES FINAL DESTINATION.
It is not "unfair" that you chose a bad character on the announced stage, that is part of competition and you would be making the choice of taking that disadvantage, any whining about losing because of a matchup you had a part in choosing would simply label you a scrub.

I could claim playing on Temple takes skill, results are consistent there, there's no random factors.
Yes, you could. But that results not in an argument of "skill" but an argument of (design) "impediment". Once it becomes apparent that a stage designed for four-player free-for-alls is the cause of impeding competition in a 1v1 match we have the in-game option to toggle that stage off and for the sake of tournaments running in a timely manner a metarule can outright disallow that stage from even an Agreement Clause.

By your logic, wouldn't a 1 stage starter be the most competitive, since clearly Smashville and Battlefield impede competition with their platforms?
The number of stages does not make a competition more competitive or less competitive, the quality of those stages determine the quality of compeition.
(and as I clarified earlier, platforms would not impede competition despite arguing a strawman of impeding movement)

You're throwing those words around again.
You'd better Dodge then?
Because you are trying to drag me down with your ad ridiculum word games - you really quoted definitions asking them to be defined?
Is that how you read a dictionary?
Ridiculous post was ridiculous. I'll leave you to your circular vernacular circus.

Holy **** wtf definition of fair are you using.
The one right out of a standard of English dictionary. I know, it's astounding that someone actually looks at fundamentals like definitions BEFORE they use these words.

Players have to pick characters, when a stage favours one player's character over another, that's the definition of unfair rofl.
How is that unfair when players choose characters AFTER they choose stage?
I'd like to see you argue your way out of that even with both hands and a flahslight.

Your definition of "impeding competition" seems to boil down to randomness, yet stages like RC and Temple aren't random, how do they impede competition then?
One would find a successful argument in STAGE DESIGN impeding the gameplay (as mentioned earlier).

Smashville has an arbitrary rule (the scrooging rule) just to keep it legal, in that sense it's far from a purely competitive stage.
Arbitrary means it is judged, there is nothing at odds with the argument if the judgement is fair.
Do you wish to make a case that it is in conflict with the argument?
You can fill that tall order when you can and get back to me on it.

Can you try and be more narcissistic, rofl.
I don't prescribe by your notions, sir.
Please don't embarrass our conversation with such implicit accusations.

You're just throwing words around and claiming you're right, without supporting it and while having huge double standards. It's not a strong argument at all.
When you can come up with a reasonable argument I'll listen to you.
Until then, opinion is just going to be ignored.

Sonic can camp under the stage on FD to impede competition, many characters can plank on the ledge to impede competition, MK (and like, Jiggs) can circle camp on Smashville to impede competition, yet you rate those stages as ok.
Indeed.
Are you going to fall for the slippery slope that others do? If so you are going to have exactly ZERO stages to compete on. And THAT is more of an impediment than a planking Meta Knight.

Realistically every stage has a way of "impeding competition", that has nothing to do with why we prefer mostly static stages, and your attempts to justify them make no sense.
I believe the statement would be more accurate saying "THEORETICALLY every stage has a way of "impeding competition".
Because there's a difference between conceptual hypotheses which you are supporting on and a practical application which overrules it.
If I were to assume your statement to be true I would fall way of the slippery slope and simply determine the game to be not worthy of competition and play another game.
I have more faith in a series I've played competitively for a decade.

Shall I define neutral for you
No, I already did that for everyone, no objection has been issued.

Just because we can't measure the exact degree of which FD helps ICs against Olimar, doesn't mean it doesn't help them.
The stronger argument already defeats this position.
Stages don't decide your character; you do.

It's not a neutral stage because of that, no stage is neutral in smash, that's a fundamental property of the game.
Have fun (not) competing on exactly zero stages.

Clearly you don't, as shown above
A "no, you're wrong" argument defeats itself, but yours has been doubly defeated as illustrated above.

Do you not understand how language works, you really must not understand how language works for you to say this.
That, sir, is an ad hominem, and not even a very good one at that :^\

I guess I'll have to explain language to you.
Not to offend your intellect, but my English professors' explanations are the stronger explanations, I'll go with their explanations over yours... you know, PhD's and years of experience are probably better suited for that kind of thing than your ad hominem experience on a Smash Bros. online forum.

That's not argument ad populum, and when you try to apply fallacies to situations they don't apply to, it makes you look silly.
It's even sillier to deny the obvious offhand, either back up your claim or let it stand a fallacy.

This would be make sense, if we chose stages before characters, but we don't.
And by this logic, you'd still have to define every non-random stage as competitive.
"We"?
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
I will speak for myself.

And if you have missed it, the Competitive Standard does state players agree to Stages first and then Characters.
There is nothing entailing the second premise that I would "have to" define non-random stages as "competitive".
That Standard which I use seems to be stronger than the Standard you are speaking of.
By the by, Which Standard supports your events?

.....do you even know what the set format is?
Enough of these rhetorical questions which only seem to belittle me to put you in a false sense of authority. Please either stand by statements or say nothing at all.

People double blind pick their characters, then people stage strike, in your system, they can refuse to stage strike and try to randomly get an advantaged stage.
The stage was determined after the characters, your sentence is just clearly wrong.
Do you mean the "random" stage?
Again, you'll have to show how a 0.2 - 0.33 chance is any kind of "advantage". If you choose Ice Climbers and refuse to agree to anything except a referee decision then again you'll have to show a BETTER method, otherwise you have a nirvana fallacy (a stronger model will displace a weaker one).
Get back to me on that.

I've pointed out most of the major inconsistencies in your argument and your double standards, and it's been previously been pointed out to you why your selection method is inferior to the selection method used at every major tournament.
You have done little more than hold to previous (unfounded) suppositions and bent to ad hominems and other fallacies.
We can disregard your fallacies for now, but from now on if you choose to hold a stronger argument then you will abide by rules of engagement - insults will instantly end conversation and you will be left alone with your opinion.
Do you understand?

Sorry but your system isn't the status quo, you'll need to do a better job of supporting it than just shrugging off any criticism and saying "nah I'm right"
I do not seek for it to be "status quo", I only seek to adhere to a stronger model/argument.
I am perfectly happy being right when everyone else is wrong.

"Until I agree with you, I must be right"
What kind of logic is that.
You tell me, those are your words.
You aren't trying to pull that paltry ruse again, are you, sir? ;^]

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Lets ban all stages that aren't random at all. Lets also allow items on high for tournaments. There, now it is based on skill, and not randomness:troll:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
The reason for this is ANY PLAYER MAY CHOOSE ICE CLIMBERS AFTER THEIR OPPONENT CHOOSES FINAL DESTINATION.
It is not "unfair" that you chose a bad character on the announced stage, that is part of competition and you would be making the choice of taking that disadvantage, any whining about losing because of a matchup you had a part in choosing would simply label you a scrub.
Any player may choose King Dedede after their opponent chooses Rainbow Cruise.

mcwsmash

Smash Rookie
I like stages that may kill you. As long as its predictable - and all of them pretty much are. Each player is set to the same disadvantage. My friends always ***** when they die to a stage effect that follows the same pattern every time. But really they are just novice (pros) who dont know the game as well. And suffer cuz of it. Then they qq.

mcwsmash

Smash Rookie
Shadow moses is a great stage. Destroy one wall. Kill your opponent. After the walls re rise. Dont knock them down unless your hp is good for it. It sets ingame objectives and it could be incorporated into the meta game. It would make for better commentary aswell

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Just because Shadow Moses is on the table, the top reason for banning it was infinite chain grabbing against the wall, followed by "difficulty to kill off the top", and "removal of the bottom blastline".

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's true, I wouldn't "ban" that stage, however it would be toggled OFF and under an Agreement clause so it'd virtually have no teeth at all.
And the best part is the people who want an Extended Stagelist couldn't complain because it would technically be available in addition to the "competitive" players not having to play on it if they don't want to.

C'mon, give me some good opposition here, my argument (flex) didn't bat an eyelash ([ ^ ~]'

Just because Shadow Moses is on the table, the top reason for banning it was infinite chain grabbing against the wall, followed by "difficulty to kill off the top", and "removal of the bottom blastline".
My question is why a chain grab against the wall is sufficient reason to ban the stage. If you and your opponent agree to Shadow Moses Island and your opponent chooses King Dedede, why would you choose someone who gets chaingrabbed by him? I'd pick Pikachu and have a fun time giving him a dose of his own medicine.

Also, the question why a "difficult" time KO'ing off the top is sufficient reason for not using the stage. Dreamland had a more difficult time KO'ing off the top (as well as the sides) compared to most other stages, yet it has long remained a common starter in Melee.
Standards. They work.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
No player will ever go to a stage that isn't legal by agreement. Why is the world you you go out and give your opponent that kind of advantage if you are playing to win?

That system doesn't work for those who want larger stagelists.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Of course it doesn't, but you'll have to tell me what system actually does.
No process can be dismissed because it isn't perfect for everyone, that's fallacy.

However, I've used this system and people have agreed to play on stages like Pirate Ship and Pictochat, so you're looking at a small possibility of an expanded Stagelist or a "too bad" situation.

What do you think players who want larger selection of stagelists will be more likely to compromise with: A "too bad, it's Fox only, no items, Final Destination" rule or "we can go to nearly every stage by way of an Agreement." process?
Though not perfect, it's the strongest decision. And if anyone can find a stronger process I'll use that.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
http://kotaku.com/an-in-depth-chat-with-the-genius-behind-super-smash-bro-530744390

Sakurai: So in regards to overall game balance, what we do is we use sort of this monitor playtest where we set up players of a certain level to play highly-skilled players in an arena. For example, an arena just with maybe a single platform and we watch them fight over a certain amount of time and view video from that and decide at a high level how to make adjustments to that for the base.
P
Smash Bros. is all about position—where you're at and what kind of power the player has based on where their position is at. So it's something that players have to take advantage of. But if suddenly you create sort of a testing scenario where the position balance is removed from the equation, and you sort of start to see where, when you remove that one factor from the game, you're basically testing two players in the same circumstances, that's when you can really start to see the differences and balance between characters.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
http://kotaku.com/an-in-depth-chat-with-the-genius-behind-super-smash-bro-530744390

Sakurai: So in regards to overall game balance, what we do is we use sort of this monitor playtest where we set up players of a certain level to play highly-skilled players in an arena. For example, an arena just with maybe a single platform and we watch them fight over a certain amount of time and view video from that and decide at a high level how to make adjustments to that for the base.
P
Smash Bros. is all about position—where you're at and what kind of power the player has based on where their position is at. So it's something that players have to take advantage of. But if suddenly you create sort of a testing scenario where the position balance is removed from the equation, and you sort of start to see where, when you remove that one factor from the game, you're basically testing two players in the same circumstances, that's when you can really start to see the differences and balance between characters.

YOU ARE SKIPPING THE LATER PART OF THE INTERVIEW WHERE HE ALSO EXPLAINS BALANCE ON OTHER KINDS OF STAGES IS DONE TOO!!!

Sorry for all caps, but I just got done saying this earlier.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My question is why a chain grab against the wall is sufficient reason to ban the stage. If you and your opponent agree to Shadow Moses Island and your opponent chooses King Dedede, why would you choose someone who gets chaingrabbed by him? I'd pick Pikachu and have a fun time giving him a dose of his own medicine.
Overcentralization. It's logical to assume everyone will try to win and thus on a stage like Shadow Moses, you would have to pick someone who can CG or someone who isn't CGabble.

Right off the bat, we've eliminated every character that can be CG'd by Dedede. If your opponent CPs you and says "Shadow Moses", you can't pick those characters lest Dedede appear because it will result in a loss.

From an entirely neutral standpoint, "so what"? Why NOT allow that? It's still competitive!

Well, people don't play smash brothers to play as Dedede (or characters he can't CG) on Shadow Moses. They just don't. So forcing everyone to play D3 and characters that are good against D3 pushes us down a bottleneck that results in D3 being unplayable on the stage and everyone laying Olimar or some crap, all decided at the start. Not a "disadvantage" reason, mind you. This is due to the game revolving around single concepts that lessen the game's depth on its own.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
YOU ARE SKIPPING THE LATER PART OF THE INTERVIEW WHERE HE ALSO EXPLAINS BALANCE ON OTHER KINDS OF STAGES IS DONE TOO!!!

Sorry for all caps, but I just got done saying this earlier.

Skipping? I never skipped anything. That's a foolish acquisition especially since that "LATER" (as you said in caps (no pun intended)) part is after the quote. All he asked was a source of the website and where I got that information from. Don't be silly, Senior Capps.

It's still without a benefit of a doubt that he centralizes balance STARTING with basic flat stages such as this. If you care to continue to ignore that, be my guest.

I never denied what you said earlier, but if you wish to think so, you lose 100 Like Points.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Overcentralization. It's logical to assume everyone will try to win and thus on a stage like Shadow Moses, you would have to pick someone who can CG or someone who isn't CGabble.

Right off the bat, we've eliminated every character that can be CG'd by Dedede. If your opponent CPs you and says "Shadow Moses", you can't pick those characters lest Dedede appear because it will result in a loss.

From an entirely neutral standpoint, "so what"? Why NOT allow that? It's still competitive!

Well, people don't play smash brothers to play as Dedede (or characters he can't CG) on Shadow Moses. They just don't. So forcing everyone to play D3 and characters that are good against D3 pushes us down a bottleneck that results in D3 being unplayable on the stage and everyone laying Olimar or some crap, all decided at the start. Not a "disadvantage" reason, mind you. This is due to the game revolving around single concepts that lessen the game's depth on its own.

Agreed with Overswarm here. There is also a rule in place that prevents characters like D3 to continuously chain grab, I think the rule is "Any infinite that goes past 200% is considered stalling."

However, this stage will most likely end in timeouts for how long it takes to kill someone. Having to destroy a wall to kill a character in Shadow Moses is almost just as obnoxious as it is in Luigi's Mansion.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Skipping? I never skipped anything. That's a foolish acquisition especially since that "LATER" (as you said in caps (no pun intended)) part is after the quote. All he asked was a source of the website and where I got that information from. Don't be silly, Senior Capps.

It's still without a benefit of a doubt that he centralizes balance STARTING with basic flat stages such as this. If you care to continue to ignore that, be my guest.

I never denied what you said earlier, but if you wish to think so, you lose 100 Like Points.

All I want is for you to quote the entire part next time. It is true that he starts balance there, starting on something like RC would be very difficult. But he does care enough to work on balance for all the other stages too, so they are important in terms of balance.

Top Bottom