• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

proof there will be a mgs2 remake on wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkw0101

Smash Rookie
this is proof an mgs2 remake will be for wii

1.) snakes look- if you notice his look is diferent from twin snakes with his beard and such, it's more mgs2 style
2.) metal gear ray- in the shadow moses island stage metal gear ray appears occasionally and ray wasn't in twin snakes.
3.) twin snakes had an open ended storyline with ocelot living.
4.) i said so.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I wish I could believe this were true, but unfortunetly this isn't because it is just speculation and not some actual solid proof like a source for instance

Shiekyerbouti

Smash Cadet
NOE WAYZ!!!!11111eleven. Seriously though, this is a ridiculous statement with absolutely no backing argument. Furthermore I don't even think this is the right place for this thread.

capattack

Smash Rookie
Sorry, but the reasons presented are not good enough. All they did was base his moves, appearance, and stage off of the game series. That doesn't mean there will be a remake.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
speculation and in the wrong forum.

i'm closing this.

because its really................................................................. dumb

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom