• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof of new footage shown at Nintendo Summit?

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet

I haven't seen any topics about this, lock if old, but check this picture out, I've done some analyzing already, but I wanted some dedicated smashers opinions, but to me it really looks like kirby walking/dashing to the right on the daytime version of the battlefield stage...

Oh, and I've checked all of the trailers, even the little montage one, and no clip matches this exact frame...

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet
no pokemon i've checked looks quite like that..not even charmeleon has a round curve of pink covering red like the picture, and the tail is misshapen, and head....i dunno...

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet
i checked every pokemon's look, so take your pick: Charmeleon, Scizor, Delibird, or Latias? Either them, possibly Electrode if part of the red is blocked by something unforseen, - otherwise, not a pokemon...oh, also checked the stadiums, one of them could match, but the blue in back really kinda kills its chances..

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet
yea i see, but it's so darn blurry, i dunno - i tell ya what tho, the looks of the shadows look like him - and it'd have to be on that baby pokemon stage, so it could be that...hmmm

EDIT: lol, looking at battle revolution vids of him now...haha, this is fun...

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are looking for info in such a blurry picture, you must be really desperate

WiiPlaya77

Smash Cadet
Haha, yea, i'm done now, i really can't make or break it, thanks for the input, i had fun speculating, but it's all good, cause we'll have steady info from now on.... :kirby: :)

HAHAH, I should've known you'd show up when you saw my name! hah, when I get down to Greensboro sometime, yea, I'm down, it's been a while since our last bout, yes?

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
It is possible that it was demoed there. Kojima played it already so they must have a demo version. If it wasnt demoed there, it most likely will be at E3.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Kojima:*I wonder how much this beta copy would sell on eBay?*
That's definitely not what he was thinking. As Sakurai was beating the snot out of him with up-air shffls he was going "ZOMG haxz1111!1."

Why wouldn't they have demoes there? I mean if Kojima and Sakurai played some type of demo version, why wouldn't Sakurai share the love? To keep things a secret, because that would be mean. :(

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
It's clearly a Red Potion, as you can see the cork at the top, and the rest is simply glare. I don't see any way around it.
Haha.

Well, that photo can't be of Smash, ESPECIALLY not PLAYABLE Smash. Do you think people would be looking the opposite way if it were? No, there would be hundreds of thousands of people staring and drooling, fighting and clawing trying to play/see it. ;)

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Lava, that is the most irrefutable proof I have ever heard, about anything, ever.

This is truth, in its purest form. It cannot be Smash.

Top Bottom