• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prolonged play tension

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
What do all of you do to make sure your blood pressure's in check?

After about 25 minutes of straight matches, I can hardly think :dizzy:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The best answer, from my experiences, is any of these options:

1. Go get something to eat.
2. Don't think about playing at all, not even in terms of matchups. Just isolate yourself from it.
3. Play Melee.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
The best answer, from my experiences, is any of these options:

1. Go get something to eat.
2. Don't think about playing at all, not even in terms of matchups. Just isolate yourself from it.
3. Play Melee.
Thanks... Melee will just make my problems worse; I can't even master Brawl first

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The Play Melee thing is just a joke.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Eatting something I don't normally eat or am really waiting to eat (like cheese cake) really sets my mind off of brawl. `-` This tends to help my playing after a few matches of mindless button mash.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I usually just listen to music and/or watch anime to take a break from brawl when I'm too flustered over it ^.^; it helps considerably, usually I only get irritated when playing via WiFi though ^.^;

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It's really a level of mental fatigue. I usually autopilot a lot unless someone wants me to really play seriously. Going into autopilot can really help you reserve your mental capacity for when you really need it.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
I either turn on some cartoons before the next match starts, or play with my pets for a few minutes.
Especially the latter. It's a good reminder of what truly puts me at my happiest.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My problem isn't a blood pressure thing more than it's my eyes that water and begins to hurt. So I simply draw or watch TV. Oddly enough, watching TV doesn't hurt my eyes further. XD

Top Bottom