• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: No Nose (updated:2/27/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
for goku, mastaklo took those 3 textures (the half white-half something else squares) and simply made them all white...

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
for goku, mastaklo took those 3 textures (the half white-half something else squares) and simply made them all white...
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I bet that will make these recolors not so orange looking :chuckle:

EDIT: Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I had to share :laugh:
Benny Hill - By Shonrrati - DEMO

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I'll try this^^ on the blue one, first. It looks terrible on most stages.

On the OP, in the Krillin pics spoiler, can you make a seperate spoiler for normal Krillin, green, yellow, etc. etc.?

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I'll try this^^ on the blue one, first. It looks terrible on most stages.

On the OP, in the Krillin pics spoiler, can you make a seperate spoiler for normal Krillin, green, yellow, etc. etc.?
yea, no Problem. Me and sentony are working on custom animations right now, so some pics might be coming shortly. :bigthumbu

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
For every alt? I'll have to fix 'em all first...

It won't take too long, though, so I'll get on it. ;)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Default:

Fixed. Thanks, mastaklo!

Yellow:

Green:

Blue:

Black:

Purple (lolz edition):

Kamehame... huh?

Alts by me. This is the first time I used my patented watermark InTrepidCognito Seal of Approval, so be happy.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
nice, I'll be sure to change the op. Also, i'm actually working on his kamehameha wave animation now, so it Should look way better :laugh: If anyone has any ideas for final smashes post em cause right now it's looking like a normal mario fire wave.

EDIT: Just noticed his ****** awesome face for purple! :laugh:

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I could give it a try, Some photo's are about to come up showing his kamehameha

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
So I updated with a few pics, a lot of the animations made couldn't be shown with a pic (turn, arealjumpb, slow, medium, and fast walk). However I was able to get his Kamehameha and fireball moves. I'm having a few polygon stretching problems, I don't have a clue what causes this glitch. If anyone can help explain what might cause polygon stretching it would be appreciated!

Also, InTrepidCognito, can you send me some of those textures I'm combining everything right now for back-up files.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
So I updated with a few pics, a lot of the animations made couldn't be shown with a pic (turn, arealjumpb, slow, medium, and fast walk). However I was able to get his Kamehameha and fireball moves. I'm having a few polygon stretching problems, I don't have a clue what causes this glitch. If anyone can help explain what might cause polygon stretching it would be appreciated!

Also, InTrepidCognito, can you send me some of those textures I'm combining everything right now for back-up files.
Only if you send me the new MotionEtc! :laugh:

Fen__

Smash Ace
I know this Krillin is DB-based, but I feel like destructo disc is still essential. Also, the "blue" looks more like purple and the "black" looks more like brown. I still like them, though, and also the idea of using a different face on each texture.

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
I know this Krillin is DB-based, but I feel like destructo disc is still essential. Also, the "blue" looks more like purple and the "black" looks more like brown. I still like them, though, and also the idea of using a different face on each texture.
Yeah, I thought the same thing actually. Krillin just isn't Krillin without the Destructo Disc. But I am trying make it as db based as possible. Maybe if we can one day get tenkaichi to work :chuckle:

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
It's just the lighting; it differs on every stage, and they both definately look blue and black in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom