• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
This is a great PSA- I'm very much enjoying it. My only irk is that I can't get the sound files to work using the patcher. I mean, the file is successfully patched, but Smashbros_sound.brsar wont work. Lemme guess: it doesn't work with Gecko?

Can't wait to see the final product! Doing great guys
Correct, you need to use Riivolution. I recommend this (http://hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com/2010/09/29/ssb4-riivolution-loader-by-shadowsnake/) xml for it, especially since he explains where everything goes and has all the resources (along with Wiibrew) you need to get started using Riivolution.

carlpie

Smash Cadet
Correct, you need to use Riivolution. I recommend this (http://hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com/2010/09/29/ssb4-riivolution-loader-by-shadowsnake/) xml for it, especially since he explains where everything goes and has all the resources (along with Wiibrew) you need to get started using Riivolution.
Well ah, thanks for that. Not to derail the topic but it's just telling me I have to downgrade my IOS and when it tries to do it it fails to. Frankly the page isn't that in-depth with description nor help.

EDIT: I've downloaded it via Homebrew Browser instead- that works

no idea where to transfer my pf_menu2 though :\ missing my custom menu bgs

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Yeah it works differently (correctly) in riivolution. I believe you change the pfmenu2 to a folder named menu2 inside whatever your riivolution brawl folder is, and add a _en to the end of pf_menu2's filename.

However, I don't know jack about Riivolution so i'm probably wrong.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH
Too bored of Brawlz...
You can forget about me hacking stuff now, if I'm gonna have a life, I'm gonna have it without video games.
I'm surprised I'm 14 and I'm already bored of video games. Thank God that happened to me, video games are worse than drugs, and TV? Worse than them all.
"People think that drugs make one addicted to them and banned it, I say: Ban TV and Video Games first, because drugs are much less addictive than those."
-Shining Ace

I wish you guys the best of luck anyways,,,

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH
Too bored of Brawlz...
You can forget about me hacking stuff now, if I'm gonna have a life, I'm gonna have it without video games.
I'm surprised I'm 14 and I'm already bored of video games. Thank God that happened to me, video games are worse than drugs, and TV? Worse than them all.
"People think that drugs make one addicted to them and banned it, I say: Ban TV and Video Games first, because drugs are much less addictive than those."
-Shining Ace

ummm drugs are much worse for you and there is no such thing as being addicted of video games

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
ummm drugs are much worse for you and there is no such thing as being addicted of video games
Yeah drugs ARE bad but video games are WORSE.
No such thing as being addicted to video games?
Don't you know these people who sit in basements and play MW2?
They play 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, 32 days a month, 13 months a year, and 11 years a decade, how? I don't know.
They throw bad words left and right.
They think they've succeeded in life when they get a new prestige level.
...And you say that there is no such thing?!
Go and look for yourself, you'll see that ignorance and nolife-ness have both become something "Physical".

ds22

Smash Lord
They play 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, 32 days a month, 13 months a year, and 11 years a decade, how? I don't know.
Go and look for yourself, you'll see that ignorance and nolife-ness have both become something "Physical".
Please, shut up.
Just because your bored off video games and find them worse then drugs, it doesn't need to be true.
Also, this is the Mewtwo PSA thread, not the "I hate video games and you all have no live" thread, please keep this on-topic or get out.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I have no words to describe this incedent...
If Ace wants to quit, go ahead, we arent gonna stop you.
If he comes back, great!! Thats one more hacker we could use.

No need to wage a war over it...

We should probobly change this thread title to: Mewtwo and Rant thread...

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
you realize that drugs have things in them that actually make you addicted where as video games are a habit sometimes it goes too far but the actually term video game addiction is dumb because there is no such thing, you won't go through withdraws you will just be mad that you can't play there are millions of people who play video games without being crazy about it so fine have your own opinion just leave come back if you feel you have changed your mind

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Yes, but there is a line between obsession and moderation. I'm a sophomore in high school and play video games quite frequently. However, I still have time to maintain a 3.96 GPA, play varsity tennis, take accelerated classes, and be involved in marching band. Oh, and I know others busier than I am. So, yeah, you can do what you want, but remember that if you treat video games like what they should be, a hobby, you should have no problem fitting them into your life. As for the part about being bored with video games, wait for the new Zelda to come out. There's never been a non-CDI Zelda I've hated.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
!!!!!!

so, is there a file i could download that would give me everything i need to run this? i have the no palm aura mewtwo, but i can't find the fitmotion and I'm pretty sure i dont have the latest mewtwo model.
I have those things that you need!
Use the ''FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac'' and the ''No Palm Aura Mewtwo'' by Me
to get the Current Almost Full/Done Mewtwo, Download It here! (NOTE: This one doesn't has the ''No Palm Aura Mewtwo'' PSA)

Mewtwo V1.0

I need to update that Download ¬¬! (Only by the PSA!)

UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH
Too bored of Brawlz...
-Shining Ace

lol you're doing it wrong. Everything in life in moderation. You've no on to blame but yourself.

D

Deleted member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this thread about Mewtwo, and not about "how video games are worse than drugs" debates?

Roo525

Smash Ace
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this thread about Mewtwo, and not about "how video games are worse than drugs" debates?
It used to be, but that was a long... long time ago... :(

But to get back with the Mewtwo spirit, here's the recolor's of the CSP provided by sinistersnakesennin, provided by Steelia's Deviantart.

It used to be, but that was a long... long time ago... :(

But to get back with the Mewtwo spirit, here's the recolor's of the CSP provided by sinistersnakesennin, provided by Steelia's Deviantart.
I was inspired by your recolors so much, I took the initiative to not only make and upload a shiny Mewtwo CSP, but Ive uploaded my own personal detailed Mewtwo/Shiny textures, for your enjoyment. Their colors and shading are taken directly from the original image on Steelia's deviantart and from Mewtwo's HGSS shiny sprite. ENJOY! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4qutuj347cxo4fp/DetailedMewtwoTextures.zip

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH
Ban TV? Have fun with your broken economy

Oh, and do I still need Riivolution for this moveset?

EDIT: Nice job on those recolors, Rawrzilla.

Ban TV? Have fun with your broken economy

Oh, and do I still need Riivolution for this moveset?

EDIT: Nice job on those recolors, Rawrzilla.
Thank you. I do what I can for the project. I'm not as technically savvy as its major contributors, but I'm definitely aesthetically and visually involved.
EDIT: I'm going to try my hand at a Deoxys and Shadow Mewtwo CSP.

You only need Riivolution for this moveset if you want to incorporate Mewtwo's battle sounds, and the announcer's call. If you don't mind Lucario's grunts and the announcer saying "LUCARIO!" then you don't need to bother with Riivolution

On the other hand, if you'd like to play Brawl without that huge File Loading code, you could try Riivolution anyways. :)

OPINION POLL: What costume do most of you use for your blue costume slot? I use Lucario, for lack of something better.

D

Deleted member

Blue Melee Mewtwo.

What isn't broken doesn't need fixing.

(Although, having The First Movie cover Mewtwo would be fun.)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The Mewtwo's I have are:
-Normal
-Team Rocket
-Team Magma
-Team Aqua
-Armored

Ronaldmcdonald

Smash Apprentice
If he does the Grey and White Mewtwo (or black and white whatever you want to call it) I will definatly use those csps.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
**** I havent played B+ in a while
next time I play I'll be sure to dl this and try it out again so I can complain about balancing
I still haven't played (aside from a couple times on wifi) so I still havent tested this so I still cant complain about balancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom