• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
New texture:

Again, with the luminous stuff.
EDIT:
And:

His legs need to get greener.
EDITEDIT: I made his legs matched.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
That's.....going to look white ingame I'm afraid.....And don't we already have these textures done?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
That's.....going to look white ingame I'm afraid.....And don't we already have these textures done?
If they do, I'd edit them.
Yes, but I'm making lots of custom stuff so that the final version would be full of stuff.
I mean the Charizard texture would be awesome with Fire Blast Shadow Ball mod.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've already made an official team color and extras pack on the vault, and I have every CSS thing imaginable (Menu, events, in-battle, character roll-call) If you want those, I can give em to ya

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Well, I've already made an official team color and extras pack on the vault, and I have every CSS thing imaginable (Menu, events, in-battle, character roll-call) If you want those, I can give em to ya
I would love that, more textures for the Final Version!

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
do as much as you can before you have to go but don't rush it and say it's done because you have to go

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Okie got the lappy back. What ones needed to get done?

Dair
Jab2 (why does it need 79 frames?)
Specialfall
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow

by cliff wait do you mean ottoto or actual cliff lean?

imma do dair and dthrow first though =]

edit: that video would really help me out too.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Okie got the lappy back. What ones needed to get done?

Dair
Jab2 (why does it need 79 frames?)
Specialfall
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow

by cliff wait do you mean ottoto or actual cliff lean?

imma do dair and dthrow first though =]

edit: that video would really help me out too.
Yeah do Dair and Dthrow first, it's better.
It doesn't need 79 frames, just forget about it...
I though I would make it like melee but meh.
Cliff lean or ottoto? Make both if you could ^_^
Oh and don't make down b, I'm trying to make a new attack for that.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ive been meaning to say this my biggest problem with the newest psa that i haven't seen fixed in any newer versions is that he rolls way too far

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Dair
Jab2
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow
cliff catch
cliff wait

i will have aprx 5/9 ready for tmrw. But atm I am going out cuz i just got paid and i wanna blow my paycheck =]

NateDog8

Smash Rookie
Not trying to hate

I'm loving the project. I wanted to say something about the texture on the previous page of Mewtwo, the head is way too big. I know, I know, it looks a lot like the one in Melee, but I don't believe his head is supposed to be that big. Characters in Brawl are a lot more proportional to real life than they were in Melee(not that any of them are real). If you look at the sprites from the new pokemon games and the recent 3D ones for Wii I believe you will notice he doesn't look like an alien anymore with the huge head. Just my 2 cents.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Dair
Jab2
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow
cliff catch
cliff wait

i will have aprx 5/9 ready for tmrw. But atm I am going out cuz i just got paid and i wanna blow my paycheck =]
Awesome.
Guys, still no one who can upload the kind of video I want?
CMON!

EDIT:
I'm loving the project. I wanted to say something about the texture on the previous page of Mewtwo, the head is way too big. I know, I know, it looks a lot like the one in Melee, but I don't believe his head is supposed to be that big. Characters in Brawl are a lot more proportional to real life than they were in Melee(not that any of them are real). If you look at the sprites from the new pokemon games and the recent 3D ones for Wii I believe you will notice he doesn't look like an alien anymore with the huge head. Just my 2 cents.
Awesome info, I can do that now.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
If you guys REALLY want Mewtwo, then I ask one of you to upload a video that has a complete Mewtwo moveset and animation stuff from melee, and use every attack at least 4 times in a row, that way, I can -if it is Allah's willing- finish everything in 2-3 days.
And don't forget that the video must have no music at all, and I'm serious, not only for SFX but for other stuff I don't have to talk about.
So please, do it if you want this project to be finished soon.
And I now realize what DD had said about Mewtwo being less noisy than in melee, a simple video with what I mentioned could fix that.
And if you can do the attack at different damage percentages that would be even more awesome.
Not to mention, his victory pose, also four times, cause Mewtwo has something weird on those...
This kind, get a load of this (it's his nick don't get offended, son.).

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
now that u said that i just notice his head is really big lol

If you guys REALLY want Mewtwo, then I ask one of you to upload a video that has a complete Mewtwo moveset and animation stuff from melee, and use every attack at least 4 times in a row, that way, I can -if it is Allah's willing- finish everything in 2-3 days.
And don't forget that the video must have no music at all, and I'm serious, not only for SFX but for other stuff I don't have to talk about.
So please, do it if you want this project to be finished soon.
And I now realize what DD had said about Mewtwo being less noisy than in melee, a simple video with what I mentioned could fix that.
And if you can do the attack at different damage percentages that would be even more awesome.
Not to mention, his victory pose, also four times, cause Mewtwo has something weird on those...
i wish i could help u man if i had a capture card i would make that viideo asap but i dont and my video camera wont show it in the best way i mean the best it can get is in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5CVdX0PwY sad face(:() i wish there was sum way i can help in this D*mn project to get it done lol

Edit: if u do goto the link to see the video/sound quality u should see the last kill in the video its just crazy lol

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
now that u said that i just notice his head is really big lol

i wish i could help u man if i had a capture card i would make that viideo asap but i dont and my video camera wont show it in the best way i mean the best it can get is in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw5CVdX0PwY sad face(:() i wish there was sum way i can help in this D*mn project to get it done lol
Is ok, it's not your fault, it's mine for being careless about my SSBM game, I have learned my lesson.

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
i was be hide this project 100% and i couldent wwait for it to get done but my wii just broke......sigh well even tho it did im still behind the project but when the day come when its done i wont even be able to play him nor p:m :(
anyways since this isent really mewtwo related and im sure no one cares let me get on to the mewtwo related part of what i was about to say

hmmm i forgot...

Edit: i remember after weeks of editing i made a stage for mewtwo now the sad thing i did it on my desktop computer and it just crashed so i had to recover it witch deleted everything....so yea so much for that im haveing no luck my wii broke my computer crashed... and it was a nice stage to i was gonna put it in brawl vault and everything

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
i was be hide this project 100% and i couldent wwait for it to get done but my wii just broke......sigh well even tho it did im still behind the project but when the day come when its done i wont even be able to play him nor p:m :(
anyways since this isent really mewtwo related and im sure no one cares let me get on to the mewtwo related part of what i was about to say

hmmm i forgot...

Edit: i remember after weeks of editing i made a stage for mewtwo now the sad thing i did it on my desktop computer and it just crashed so i had to recover it witch deleted everything....so yea so much for that im haveing no luck my wii broke my computer crashed... and it was a nice stage to i was gonna put it in brawl vault and everything
Wow dude, I feel sorry for ya.

I will make it right now, PM me what EXACTLY you want in the video. Like, don't skimp out. Tell me everything you want and everything that you MIGHT want.
I PMed you.

*SIGH* I can guess that the video is not coming out anytime soon.
I guess there are some problems I need to fix.
DS22 Did you notice Mewtwo's hair glitch?
It's really weird and we must get rid of it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Didn't notice.
What exactly is the hair glitch?
Also, shouldn't Up-B go into Special Fall after it's finished?
I don't know about the Hair Glitch, but when the .pac I downloaded "uncrouches" theres like, 5 or 6 frames where its face bugs the hell out.

And Up-B should special fall after.
-DD

draco494

Smash Rookie
I can attempt to make a video, my Mom's has a pretty good camera. I've never made a video like this before and I wouldn't be able to make it till later today, but if you're desperate, I can do my best. Just pm me with everything you need.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Another Annoying Big Post, you should've seen that coming anyways.

Didn't notice.
What exactly is the hair glitch?
Also, shouldn't Up-B go into Special Fall after it's finished?
It does now.

I don't know about the Hair Glitch, but when the .pac I downloaded "uncrouches" theres like, 5 or 6 frames where its face bugs the hell out.

And Up-B should special fall after.
-DD
I'm making a new crouch animation, don't worry about that for now, and also, please upload your Psycho Cut so I can add it to the mix.

that his hair sometimes show's on his shoulders and in some attacks small polygons are sticking out around his neck area
Yeah, I'll try to delete those polygons then.

I didn't noticed that unless I paused and zoomed in on it.
I can attempt to make a video, my Mom's has a pretty good camera. I've never made a video like this before and I wouldn't be able to make it till later today, but if you're desperate, I can do my best. Just pm me with everything you need.
Awesome, I'll do it now.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm making a new crouch animation, don't worry about that for now, and also, please upload your Psycho Cut so I can add it to the mix.
Aight:

I changed it to the little cut graphic thing, looped with each hit, and I think it definitely screams "Psycho Cut".

The best part: if you space it correctly and the opponent doesn't DI properly, it can lead straight into a grab on lots of characters. :3

It has a rising diagonal shaped hitbox, but the graphic doesn't really show it so it doesn't matter.

:D Enjoy!

*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NEW RELEASE, THIS IS JUST A BUGGY OLDER ONE WITH PSYCHOCUT TACKED ON.
http://www.mediafire.com/?oqxds8yva2tqztr

-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Aight:

I changed it to the little cut graphic thing, looped with each hit, and I think it definitely screams "Psycho Cut".

The best part: if you space it correctly and the opponent doesn't DI properly, it can lead straight into a grab on lots of characters. :3

It has a rising diagonal shaped hitbox, but the graphic doesn't really show it so it doesn't matter.

:D Enjoy!

*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A NEW RELEASE, THIS IS JUST A BUGGY OLDER ONE WITH PSYCHOCUT TACKED ON.
http://www.mediafire.com/?oqxds8yva2tqztr

-DD
Awesome, inspires me to make more stuff cause honestly I just got bored and started searching for stages xD. (The reason why is I still have no proper vid to refer to.)
Now to perfect my Down B.
Oh and I didn't explain.
Down B stuns your opponent, and then depending on the direction your press on the analog stick, they will go to that direction, also note the it is a new addition of a Meteor Smash to Mewtwo because the down hit it most powerful of em.
I'll try to make it as less broken as possible.
DD, you can make SSBM videos too right? Should I PM you about how's it gonna be?
I actually asked two people before you too, but more vids = more accurate the moveset will be according to melee, also the SFX.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Awesome, inspires me to make more stuff cause honestly I just got bored and started searching for stages xD. (The reason why is I still have no proper vid to refer to.)
Now to perfect my Down B.
Oh and I didn't explain.
Down B stuns your opponent, and then depending on the direction your press on the analog stick, they will go to that direction, also note the it is a new addition of a Meteor Smash to Mewtwo because the down hit it most powerful of em.
I'll try to make it as less broken as possible.
Does it put them in "shieldbreak" status first? If it does, it will be impossible to balance. The Wake-Up Animations are way too long.

If it just stuns them and sends them in a direction all at once, then it should be fine...but then why bother stunning them if they get hit right away xD?

DD, you can make SSBM videos too right? Should I PM you about how's it gonna be?
I actually asked two people before you too, but more vids = more accurate the moveset will be according to melee, also the SFX.
Yeah, sure, PM me.
If I have time I'll make a video today.
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Does it put them in "shieldbreak" status first? If it does, it will be impossible to balance. The Wake-Up Animations are way too long.

If it just stuns them and sends them in a direction all at once, then it should be fine...but then why bother stunning them if they get hit right away xD?

Yeah, sure, PM me.
If I have time I'll make a video today.
-DD
Alrighty, and they stun them not sheildbreak stuff.
The reason why is to make it more Mewtwoish, don't you see? Most of Mewtwo's moves are like that in SSBM. They don't hit directly., and it makes it more like Psychic since we can't grab the opponents, just stun them and kick them off.

EDIT:
Omg completely forgot characters changing directions...
I need to invent a new idea...
Hmm...
HMM...
Darnit.. Out of ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom