• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I just starting downloading this. It seems to be a pretty small file, with only 480 MB, but thats cool. I cant wait to test it out.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I just starting downloading this. It seems to be a pretty small file, with only 480 MB, but thats cool. I cant wait to test it out.
I'm trying to keep the file smaller so it runs smoother

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Also Guys Sry About the 1:09 am release I kinda fell asleep

Captain Hook

Smash Cadet
What differences are there between to play tester beta and this public release? Is it worth downloading it again?

Grenizard

Smash Rookie
Hacked build freezes at the CSS. All the clone icons, including Mewtwo and Roy appear as Mickey Mouse and hard freeze if you hover over them.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Hacked build freezes at the CSS. All the clone icons, including Mewtwo and Roy appear as Mickey Mouse and hard freeze if you hover over them.
U have to load axnextframe as hooktype and get rid of all other smash bros hacks from ur sd

Last edited:

Grenizard

Smash Rookie
I've got nothing but the files that came with the download on my SD card. The Mickey Mouse icon is in the Common5 that came with the download, for whatever reason.

I use the usb loader, which, to my knowledge, doesn't have an option to change hooktypes. If launching the build isn't as simple as just putting the files on your SD card, though, you ought to include a quick readme file in the download.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I've got nothing but the files that came with the download on my SD card. The Mickey Mouse icon is in the Common5 that came with the download, for whatever reason.

I use the usb loader, which, to my knowledge, doesn't have an option to change hooktypes. If launching the build isn't as simple as just putting the files on your SD card, though, you ought to include a quick readme file in the download.
Need axnextframe hook type or it doesn't work

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032

USB loader does have option to change hooktype

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Let's go for OVER 9000!!!!

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Hi! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm a really big fan of PM, and it's a dream coming true when we're able to use BrawlEx with it, haha! Great work! Anyways, I'm downloading now, so I'm asking: Are the characters you import good ones? What I mean is characters that are well made, good animations, good textures, sounds, nearly bug-free, etc. Y'know, so they feel like a part of the real game?

Can't wait to test it out! :)

BoredAsHell

Smash Rookie
Hello. The game seems to freeze (while music continues) every time Snake sleeps Lucina on any stage.

Otherwise pretty cool!

Last edited:

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
That is optional if you have a seperate sd card if you don't just erase everything (maybe not the boot.elf) then copy paste everything from the hackless into the sd card

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
How's development going? Still haven't found any problems with this yet... Any light shed on a new Playtester build?
(P.S. I found a Walurambo skin the other day, you should use it as an alt.)

Icarus Aurelius

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheIcarus1632
3DS FC
5327-0988-2034
Just downloaded this now, and I was wondering, do I delete everything off of my sd card or just whats being replaced. I'm using 3.02 and using hackless method

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
So... Do I have to download the whole file again to put the new characters in?

Just downloaded this now, and I was wondering, do I delete everything off of my sd card or just whats being replaced. I'm using 3.02 and using hackless method
Yeah, if I remember right, you need to uninstall any versions of Project M you currently have before downloading Unbound.

Icarus Aurelius

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheIcarus1632
3DS FC
5327-0988-2034
Alright figured out how to do it, and so far it's been great. However there are a few inconsistancies I noticed. One, most characters with Smash 4 CSPs lack the correct BP in game, another is with Wario where on the CSS his Icon shows his Biker suit, while the first CSPs on it are his classic suit, also in game his models are his classic suit, but with his biker BPs, and vice-versa. Also with Mario his black costume gives him a black overall green hat version, and his green one still has his original BP, while the rest have his Smash 4 version. One last thing is Pichu's name on the CSS is in Initial Caps, while the rest are All Caps. Also Pichu's and Ridley's name under the CSP are in a different font. Also one quick question, will you have SFX for the added characters and for the announcer in the future? or is that beyond the capabilities of Project M? I'll post if I see any other errors. Anyways this is a great hack, keep up the good work!

DeathChaos

Smash Rookie
IDK if this was intentional but, whenever you select Lucina, Luigi goes "AIYAH!"on the Wiimote.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
that is not intentional this is still a beta and needs fixes

DeathChaos

Smash Rookie
that is not intentional this is still a beta and needs fixes
I see, I also noticed your Lucina is miles different from the one I had (PSA v1.6)

Was there an update that I am unaware off?

Because her Side B she just holds her swords up as if it was a taunt, it only does something in the air.

Last edited:
Top Bottom