• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Waluigi's team colors are mixed up. Even worse: I was changing his team colors and the whole game completely froze.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I don't think that the custom characters have icons, cuz it also freezes when I go to Classic Mode and highlight one of the PSA's. Maybe, since they don't come with them, you could make some custom icons (or at least placeholder icons so it doesn't freeze)?

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Luigifan u took my line :(
i wanted to confirm issac :p
dam oh well

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Also Not In Next Beta
In Beta 3 Sry Luigifan
For Playtesters yeah next beta
For the Public no issac yet

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Interesting, so we're releasing the public beta midnight tonight (just barely Wednesday)?

DeathChaos

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know the Address where the data for the Clone Characters are stored?

I would like to know so that I can edit the wall jump code that came with the Lucina PSA, since that wall jump code only works for Marth (because the PSA assumes you'll be installing Lucina over Marth).

I ask so that I can hopefully have the code ready for Unbound's release :D

(Here's the code btw)
Code:
Lucina Has Wall Jump
04B0B61C 00000001
Granted, in my own files, I made an easy but albeit Lazy work around.

I made a Marth Clone, and Installed Lucina over the real Marth, and I'll be damned if anyone would've guessed XD

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know the Address where the data for the Clone Characters are stored?

I would like to know so that I can edit the wall jump code that came with the Lucina PSA, since that wall jump code only works for Marth (because the PSA assumes you'll be installing Lucina over Marth).

I ask so that I can hopefully have the code ready for Unbound's release :D

(Here's the code btw)
Code:
Lucina Has Wall Jump
04B0B61C 00000001
Granted, in my own files, I made an easy but albeit Lazy work around.

I made a Marth Clone, and Installed Lucina over the real Marth, and I'll be damned if anyone would've guessed XD
Actually, with BrawlEx, all you have to do is one change to the fighter config file. Place this in pf/brawlex/fighterconfig and Lucina will have wall jump.

Attachments

DeathChaos

Smash Rookie
Actually, with BrawlEx, all you have to do is one change to the fighter config file. Place this in pf/brawlex/fighterconfig and Lucina will have wall jump.
Thanks!

I actually just skimmed over the file formats in the BrawlEx OP instead of fully reading them, guess I should just sit down and digest all of this info.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I already added Lucina wall jump before so i dont need the file

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'm looking forward to the release of this, keep up the good work.
Thanks for the support
Community support is what keeps Project M Unboud going strong

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'm from Mastic Beach NY so yeah
Always eastern standard time

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace