• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'll have that glitch fixed tomorrow depending when I wake up
*hopefully don't wake up at 12pm again

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Just came back from Watching Rio2 with the Family..And I can not load the mod still

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Just came back from Watching Rio2 with the Family..And I can not load the mod still
Hacked or Hackless?

Hacked: Delete Project M files, then add Unbound files. Launch the Project M Launcher from the HBC.

Unhacked: SDHC or SD? If it's SDHC, you need HBC. If it's SD, explain further.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Ok So i went to the unbound website and the file is unavailable

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Just tried all the characters for real this time. I love it! All the characters are great!

Heck, even Pichu is awesome.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Only Unbound can make Pichu cool.
Yup. I would have expected Pichu just to be a really fast Pikachu that damages itself, but no... Pichu's thunder attack is different (it doesn't do knockback, but it deals more damage), and Pichu is also surprisingly strong.

Master-GM

Smash Journeyman
Yup. I would have expected Pichu just to be a really fast Pikachu that damages itself, but no... Pichu's thunder attack is different (it doesn't do knockback, but it deals more damage), and Pichu is also surprisingly strong.
Pichu's healing = OP! Besides that though. I LOVE PICHU! :)

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
pichu does much damage to himself so healing balances out

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Can someone help me with a glitch in my game? With and without a Mod installed my game crashes on me when I go to My Music and then pick Battlefield and also there is no music playing on that stage

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Can someone help me with a glitch in my game? With and without a Mod installed my game crashes on me when I go to My Music and then pick Battlefield and also there is no music playing on that stage
Define "crashes." I know from experience that stages that don't have song customization don't work in My Music.

DeathChaos

Smash Rookie
I made an account just to tell you guys how exited I am for this.

Wednesday can't get here quick enough :/

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Is it just me, or do the characters jump really high? (Especially Waluigi.) I guess it's not a big deal if you're playing for fun, but because of their big jumps, they lose a lot of the fluidness that the original Project M characters have. If there is a way to make the new characters feel less floaty like the original characters, then they would be more fun to play as. Just saying.

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Is it just me, or do the characters jump really high? (Especially Waluigi.) I guess it's not a big deal if you're playing for fun, but because of their big jumps, they lose a lot of the fluidness that the original Project M characters have. If there is a way to make the new characters feel less floaty like the original characters, then they would be more fun to play as. Just saying.
Waluigi was made to jump high since he has those long and springy legs

DeathChaos

Smash Rookie
That's because that's how it was in vanilla brawl, everyone was all floaty and stuff.

Project M turned this down a few notches by messing around with the character's gravity and stuff.

Remember that these characters (Waluigi, Lucina, etc) were meant to be played with in Brawl, not Project M, so it's not surprising to see this.

IMO, I think it's fine, since it usually more often than not benefits these new characters to have an easier time to recover (I admit that Lucina's Double Jump has some insane height though), but different strokes for different folks.

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Waluigis jump needs an edit for him to be playable

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Ummm... What new characters are there?
And I've been reading somewhere along the thread,I cant even remember, that theres a dedicated page or something to request things. Is that true?

Last edited:
Top Bottom