• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
no bomberman
im trying to make this stay near its nintendo roots
3 guest characters tho
anyone that the original ssbb is from so like nintendo , fire emblem, metriod etc
Bomberman is pretty near and dear to nintendo. So much so that he has guest potential in an actual smash game. So I still say he's a nice fit.

And the SMBZ luigi can change stances with taunt and the such if you were willing to test him out he's a blast to play as

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
no sephiroth i tested him before and he didnt really work with the build

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
no bomberman
im trying to make this stay near its nintendo roots
3 guest characters tho
anyone that the original ssbb is from so like nintendo , fire emblem, metriod etc
Bu-but... Why do you have to only cancel the characters that I was excited for T_T

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
no sephiroth i tested him before and he didnt really work with the build
Well there are alot of Sethiroth mods out there as I saw and no two mods are the same unless you tested this exact one

red9rd

Smash Ace
There doesn't seem to be any big PSA projects like there you to be a few years ago.
I remember people working for years on Roy, Lloyd Irving, Geno, etc

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
honestly it would be a waste of 4 slots but i could do it

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Well, I've had some free time today and done a few edits. Here's a summary of the changes I made:
- All current BrawlEx Characters now have announcer calls (albeit slightly quiet ones)
- While I was at it, I made it so that BrawlEx characters now have the correct name on the result screen (no more seeing Marth when Roy wins)
- Edited Wario's CSS Slot config file so that the game loads his "classic" costumes first (like in PMBR)
- Added all 39 of Project M's additional Costumes and the corresponding cosmetics (To be specific, the effected characters are Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Yoshi, Fox, Picachu, Luigi, Ness, Bowser, Peach, Falco, Metaknight, Olimar, Lucas, Charazard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucario, R.O.B., Jiggly Puff, Toon Link, and Wolf)
- And a few other graphical fixes (fixing a couple incorrect End-battle portraits, etc.)
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PKId8LxETRblRaaFlWZ011eDQ

On a side note, do you have a separate development thread somewhere Jasgx? It seems a little odd to clutter up this one with edits like these.

Captain Hook

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure the Alloy's have their own slot to begin with. There's a way to add them without Brawl EX I think

Edit: Or add at least one Alloy. Preferably red

Last edited:

Master-GM

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've had some free time today and done a few edits. Here's a summary of the changes I made:
- All current BrawlEx Characters now have announcer calls (albeit slightly quiet ones)
- While I was at it, I made it so that BrawlEx characters now have the correct name on the result screen (no more seeing Marth when Roy wins)
- Edited Wario's CSS Slot config file so that the game loads his "classic" costumes first (like in PMBR)
- Added all 39 of Project M's additional Costumes and the corresponding cosmetics (To be specific, the effected characters are Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Yoshi, Fox, Picachu, Luigi, Ness, Bowser, Peach, Falco, Metaknight, Olimar, Lucas, Charazard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucario, R.O.B., Jiggly Puff, Toon Link, and Wolf)
- And a few other graphical fixes (fixing a couple incorrect End-battle portraits, etc.)
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PKId8LxETRblRaaFlWZ011eDQ

On a side note, do you have a separate development thread somewhere Jasgx? It seems a little odd to clutter up this one with edits like these.
Dude that's AWESOME! When is the release?

Last edited:

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Jasgx do you have a thread for extra costumes? As far as those go, I'd recommend adding as many as possible.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Dude that's AWESOME! When is the release?
I think those files are just copy paste into their respective folders

-Waluigi, Shadow have no dash dance
-Waluigi neutral special does nothing(no waaaaa!)

Top Bottom