• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
On the other hand have you ever thought of using the cbliss tool?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33347
Cbliss doesn't work with BrawlEx, though you can easily achieve the same effect with a little editing of the fighter and CSS slot config files.

On the topic of bug reports, it seems the announcer calls for BrawlEx characters are now pulling from the wiimote selection sounds for other characters.
I'm assuming you're not planning for it to stay that way? (I can work on fixing that when I get a moment.)

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
On the topic of bug reports, it seems the announcer calls for BrawlEx characters are now pulling from the wiimote selection sounds for other characters.
I'm assuming you're not planning for it to stay that way? (I can work on fixing that when I get a moment.)
Maybe we could just replace those Wiimote SFX with their Announcer clips. That's an easy workaround.

Also, Blue Roy and Black Roy are switched around. Mewtwo's black armor costume doesn't load either, and loads default Mewtwo instead.

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys my announcer voice or regular voice doesn't quite fit for the trailer so it'll be mostly text based. However still looks pretty bad ass

And did any of the characters we linked work out for the game?

Messing around with sony Vegas instead of my usual software (which is crappy to be honest) we will see how it works. Should produce a much higher quality video but it may take me a bit longer because I'm unfamiliar

Last edited:

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
Trailer wise I have a big question. As far as the over all feel of the trailer goes, would you rather a happy sort of feel or a more serious/intense one. Or possibly like a pump up. I'm just choosing music so I wanna know what sort of "feel" you're looking for.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Giant peach it's up to u
I think u would know what's best for the video

Also I was sleeping so I didn't have a chance to test them , I'll test later today

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Cbliss doesn't work with BrawlEx, though you can easily achieve the same effect with a little editing of the fighter and CSS slot config files.

Yeah I wasn't planning to stay with that. Ok u can fix thx :)

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
I could end up making and running a project m unbound youtube channel. There I could post trailers, gameplay, all that stuff. Would you be down for that?

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
yeah im down with that
also ridley has been added

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
yeah im down with that
also ridley has been added
Okay awesome, I'll get on it once you've added one more character and a couple more costumes. Also are stages an option?

I'll have the youtube channel up with the first trailer.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
I don't know how well all these guys would work. Balance wise. I was thinking more of a gameplay ready master hand.
The question would be how would you make master hand have hp no matter what game mode

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I don't know how well all these guys would work. Balance wise. I was thinking more of a gameplay ready master hand.
I wasn't talking about serious competing using those characters, it was more for playing around with the game. You know, just playing as the bosses for fun.

Captain Hook

Smash Cadet
It'd be cool if Master Hand was only usable in Stamina Mode, but still, don't think it'd be worth putting it in this mod.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Because they're adding me!
massivepicture.png
Another double post... But forget that, the Megaman X PSA you posted looks awesome. That would be awesome if he was in. On the other hand... It's not made with Project M physics. Why are they even doing PM physics only?

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Since the Mod is suppose to be competitive jasgx probably wants every character to be competitive standard

Captain Hook

Smash Cadet
Another double post... But forget that, the Megaman X PSA you posted looks awesome. That would be awesome if he was in. On the other hand... It's not made with Project M physics. Why are they even doing PM physics only?
PM physics only cuz, if the characters didn't have them, they wouldn't feel right to play with the mod. Megaman X and Zero would be pretty kewl

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
back kirby isnt freezing for me hmm?
also i will test megaman later

Edit: And yeah i know i double post alot its never intentional but im used to kc-mm instant post fuse

Last edited:
Top Bottom