• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
Olimar's Samus texture freezes the game and it's not competitive since all the pikmin are the same color.
Ness's megaman texture makes the bat invisible.

Oreodesu

Smash Rookie
I love your build so far however i would like to remove the custom sfx of the characters can you list the sawnd files i need to delete to only keep the announcer / character calls?
I'm still waiting for a response to this as well

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey guys, I've been a bit busy so sorry for not responding.

I'll add the names of each sawnd file in the OP for refrence.

I'll try to fix up the samus and megaman skin too.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Chibi samus fixed, megaman replaced with a CT T-shirt Ness.

I also put the names of the sawnd files in the "other info" section of the OP.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Hello!

I would like to just use the old school Mario stage, specifically the 2nd original one (Not the Paper Mario, or Bowser Castle version).

I have downloaded the pac, now what is the stage based on so I know what to convert a .rel so I can use it on any other stage?

Thank you

Diraga

Smash Cadet
Hey, I really enjoy this build. I was wondering how I could import the CSS into my own personal build?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Thanks for the support! :awesome:
Any chance of a release date on your update? Im loving the current build right now and my friends enjoy it a lot too. Will Mr Game and Watch get any costumes? (I ask a lot of questions, but only because its a great build) Thanks

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Mr. G&W is hard to deal with because he only uses one model with a bunch of colors, so I cant have ONLY one of his colors have a costume, they'd all have to get them :/

And also, the build is updated live on the development link, but once I fix some more stuff up I'll update the main DL

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Mr. G&W is hard to deal with because he only uses one model with a bunch of colors, so I cant have ONLY one of his colors have a costume, they'd all have to get them :/

And also, the build is updated live on the development link, but once I fix some more stuff up I'll update the main DL
Ok, thats cool. One more question: Do you take personal requests for music?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
DAT BUILD BE UPDATED, 3.02 V4* is uploading now, I'm updating the changelog to the best of my memory, should really start keeping better track.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
DAT BUILD BE UPDATED, 3.02 V3 is uploading now, I'm updating the changelog to the best of my memory, should really start keeping better track.
AWW YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! My friends are going to head to my house for the weekend for this BUT AN UPDATED VERSION THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytah, love what you did with your build. I brought it to a weekly tourney today and people liked it. Only complaints I have if you want to keep it tourney legal is to keep Pokemon Stadium 1 the same as vanilla, make Battlefield back to Brawl's, and remove the possible Gear Smashville.

-The "Balanced" Pokemon Stadium removes the tree in the fire arena which changes the way it plays. Possibly changes the ground arena as well.
-Had a friend lose on Melee's Battlefield with Ivysaur since his Tether went under the ledge.
-The Gear Smashville has camera issues when it zooms out. It clips through objects around the stage and it can actually cover the screen. Also the gear under the stage is misleading.

I'll be changing the levels back to the PM vanilla so I don't have any issues with it next week.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey Theytah, love what you did with your build. I brought it to a weekly tourney today and people liked it. Only complaints I have if you want to keep it tourney legal is to keep Pokemon Stadium 1 the same as vanilla, make Battlefield back to Brawl's, and remove the possible Gear Smashville.

-The "Balanced" Pokemon Stadium removes the tree in the fire arena which changes the way it plays. Possibly changes the ground arena as well.
-Had a friend lose on Melee's Battlefield with Ivysaur since his Tether went under the ledge.
-The Gear Smashville has camera issues when it zooms out. It clips through objects around the stage and it can actually cover the screen. Also the gear under the stage is misleading.

I'll be changing the levels back to the PM vanilla so I don't have any issues with it next week.
I moved the gear out of view in the newest version of the stage, I'll also check to make sure that all of the collisions of the melee battlefield are the same as brawls. I'll add in an optional tourney PokeS1. Just gotta change the camera on clocktowerville, so i'll get rid of the gears around the stage and put the camera back to regular zoom.

EDIT: Your friend is a john, the collisions are the exact same from brawl to the melee version.

Last edited:

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
hey is the download link for 3.02 V4 or older?

Edit: never mind i downloaded it and am now moving it to my sd card gotta wait about an hour though for it to move to the sd card. found out it is v3.

Last edited:

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I moved the gear out of view in the newest version of the stage, I'll also check to make sure that all of the collisions of the melee battlefield are the same as brawls. I'll add in an optional tourney PokeS1. Just gotta change the camera on clocktowerville, so i'll get rid of the gears around the stage and put the camera back to regular zoom.

EDIT: Your friend is a john, the collisions are the exact same from brawl to the melee version.
That's odd, since I downloaded the most recent version off your download link. I'm going off his word and the guy facing him so its just word of mouth

All I did for the clocktowerville was just changed the time on my Wii since that one happens at night time. Changed it to 7 am instead of 8 pm and was getting the waterfall and snowy ville which is a ton better.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
That's odd, since I downloaded the most recent version off your download link. I'm going off his word and the guy facing him so its just word of mouth

All I did for the clocktowerville was just changed the time on my Wii since that one happens at night time. Changed it to 7 am instead of 8 pm and was getting the waterfall and snowy ville which is a ton better.
Yep, exactly the same, see?

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the response Theytah, I appreciate it. Just going to do my own little tweaks for my setup, but overall this is my favorite build :D

Last edited:

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
ok in the build i was wondering what stage did Falcon Flyer get put over?

Edit: i want to put it in my personal build so i wanted to know

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Got a link to a shorter version of a song? It's extremely hard to loop songs that long since I have no idea where anything starts or ends, it's like trying to loop a 2 hour dupstep playlist.

Same thing @ SuperMii3D SuperMii3D , dat length.
Thanks bro, I needed this. Which file is it and which stage is it/will it be in?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Top Bottom