• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

210stuna

Smash Lord
Are all those changes only in your own build (the last download link) or does it apply to each of their own.

No offense, I am only here for stages.

I do not know if those changes in new update apply to links on Brawl Vault only, your last link only, or all of the above including individual downloads 210stuna not know this

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Stage updates dont apply to brawlvault right now because I got accidentally banned for having a proxy with a banned IP (i use it at school). I'll make sure that the stage files linked in my OP are updated.

Stage links are now updated :)

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
This alone, project m hackless and homebrew are included and work with no modification.

Luigiforever

Smash Rookie
I don't know if its just me, but all the replaced songs on my game sound like sped up and static versions of the original songs

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
It has been three hours since I stated downloading. I just want to see how the Wii Fit trainer works.

UniversalWolf21

Smash Cadet
NNID
UniversalWolf21
3DS FC
5155-3001-9896
I absolutely love the heck out of this build... but there is only one problem that I have with it. Just. One.

Can you tell me exactly which swand files (if I'm spelling that correctly) contain the new Game&Watch voice clips? I play at my college and one of my buddies is a G&W main, and he would murder me for the current clips that are on him right now. I just want to use his normal voice clips, if you don't mind.

Other than that, this thing is freaking perfect.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I absolutely love the heck out of this build... but there is only one problem that I have with it. Just. One.

Can you tell me exactly which swand files (if I'm spelling that correctly) contain the new Game&Watch voice clips? I play at my college and one of my buddies is a G&W main, and he would murder me for the current clips that are on him right now. I just want to use his normal voice clips, if you don't mind.

Other than that, this thing is freaking perfect.
27.sawnd :p

UniversalWolf21

Smash Cadet
NNID
UniversalWolf21
3DS FC
5155-3001-9896
Alright, so I think I finally found a bug in your build, not entirely sure if you knew about it though...

On Multiville, when you get to the part of one of the 4 forms with all the spinning gears (I guess it would be a clock tower or something like that, pretty sure you know which one Im talking about) every once in awhile the stage will go past one of the gears in the foreground... and it blocks the screen for a good... 1.5~2 seconds? That's long enough, ya know? You might wanna take that gear out or something. ^_^

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
What files can I delete so that the mod is within my SD cards maximum capacity (I need to delete about 11 mb's)

UniversalWolf21

Smash Cadet
NNID
UniversalWolf21
3DS FC
5155-3001-9896
Until the gear thingy has been looked at, which one of the 4 multivilles is the clock tower looking place? I'll just replace it with one of the other three until further notice. :p

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Love your build as always, you truly make the best ones, especially because the stages that you make are so rad.

EDIT: I was just testing around and I found that the Great Bay stage was having problems with cpus, they just run from side to side, ignoring the player.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5000-4410
If I was to try and nab just character costumes out of this build, how would I go about putting those onto my SD Card? Filenames and such.Thanks ahead of time for anybody that takes the time to address this.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
All the character files are linked in the OP, so just click the banner that says "Costumes 130+" or whatever and itll take you to all the files. Name any fighter file "Fit[character name here]XX" XX being 00 to 06 for whatever character you want them to go to (For example, FitMewtwo04).

Also, Love the Mako profile pic, Kill la Kill is my favorite currently running anime :)

Nautilus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5000-4410
Thank you! I thought it might be something like that, but wasn't sure. I noticed the thread for stuff you've made too, which is some really rad work.

Also, I can say the same about Kill la Kill, thanks for the compliment on it.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Thank you! I thought it might be something like that, but wasn't sure. I noticed the thread for stuff you've made too, which is some really rad work.

I'm about to make a new post on there btw :p

Oreodesu

Smash Rookie
I want those melee announcements and character calls but I don't wanna download the whole thing.

Oreodesu

Smash Rookie
What files do i replace? And will i need a specific code for this to work for project m?

Nautilus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5000-4410

Checking again, it seemed this didn't work for me? I took the .pac files for Lucina, Shadow, MetalSonic, IceThemed Roy, Mango-Coloured Pit and MeleeGanon, renamed them in the format you told me, and placed them in their character's folder within the 'fighter' folder. I must have misunderstood or done something wrong.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Here's the format of the names you should put for each file :)

FitMarth03 for lucina

FitSonic01 for shadow

FitSonic05 for metal sonic

FitRoy03 for Ice Roy

FitPit01 for mango pit

FitGanon05 for melee ganon

if that doesn't work, click the development build which is linked in the OP under the download banner, and navigate to each characters folder inside there, the files should all be in place.

SenanSerat

Smash Rookie
I am sadly having some issues...

Installation Instructions:
  1. Download the pack. (DONE)
  2. Get a 2GB SD card. (16GB but that is why I got the homebrew channel)
  3. Format that SD card.(Nope)
  4. Put all files inside the .zip that you downloaded into the SD card. (DONE)
  5. (Optional) Defrag your SD card. (No)
  6. Ready to play! (Boots regular brawl AKA nothing new)
I am wondering if there is a specific technical requirement I am missing or is the formatting a MUST, because I am quite curious about this build and it seems great.
Will try again tomorrow its late...

SenanSerat

Smash Rookie
Oh and it launches a Gecko thingy-woot instead of the launcher but I guess that is what you intended.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Oh and it launches a Gecko thingy-woot instead of the launcher but I guess that is what you intended.
Yeah I intended that, it makes it so that I'm able to have the build hackless and homebrew compatible.

Now, onto your problem, my friend had the same issue and I believe that you may have too much space allocated to the mod content on your SD card, so what I'd recommend is try loading it without any of the songs, if that doesn't work I'll ask my friend what he did since I've never had the problem.

Jelke

Smash Rookie
I love your build so far however i would like to remove the custom sfx of the characters can you list the sawnd files i need to delete to only keep the announcer / character calls?

SenanSerat

Smash Rookie
Yeah I intended that, it makes it so that I'm able to have the build hackless and homebrew compatible.

Now, onto your problem, my friend had the same issue and I believe that you may have too much space allocated to the mod content on your SD card, so what I'd recommend is try loading it without any of the songs, if that doesn't work I'll ask my friend what he did since I've never had the problem.
Where and what files do you recommend I get rid of? Also my SD is kinda big so memory didn't see like a issue.

Any kind of help would be great because I was really looking forward to checking your build.

Top Bottom