• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

R.A.B.

Smash Rookie
Put all the files inside of "Play" into your SD card's root. and It'll work.
I already did that but nothing appears on Homebrew neither with the hackless way, also, thanks for uploading it to Dropbox, SkyDrive was driving me crazy

R.A.B.

Smash Rookie
I already did that but nothing appears on Homebrew neither with the hackless way, also, thanks for uploading it to Dropbox, SkyDrive was driving me crazy
I just noticed, is it normal that I have a "Gecko1931" folder and a "projectm" folder inside the apps folder, both have basically the same

R.A.B.

Smash Rookie
Get rid of the "projectm" folder, that should fix your problem.
I REALLY don't know what's happening, I can't play P:M for whatever reason, I've installed normal P:M lots of times and nothing happens, same with your Built, I can't play doesn't matter if I use the Full Set or the Hackless, it just doesn't work, yes, I have erased/restored my SD card so I seriously don't know why is not working, my SD card is perfect (or at least the Wii reads it), do you know what should I do?
The picture shows how your built looks, I have touched nothing is something wrong or for an unknown reason I can't play P:M and/or your built?
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-16 a la(s) 20.07.34.png

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
wow, I love this build, I'm gonna use this from now on which hopefully won't piss of shadic when he comes over to play.

Jash098

Smash Rookie
Could I ask a small request? When you upload your files to your SkyDrive, could you also include pcs files for the Characters? (Under your Build version)

Middleman97

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, I was editing some of the csps, and I noticed there are some blank spots under the char_bust_text section. Can one add extra characters? (typically up to nine)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So this is an add-on to Project M 3.0? Where would I put the downloaded folder? In my 2GB SD Card along with Project M?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
So this is an add-on to Project M 3.0? Where would I put the downloaded folder? In my 2GB SD Card along with Project M?
Its essentially P:M 3.02 with like a ton of extra awesome content. So what I did was I just got rid of everything on my sd card, and just downloaded this custom build. And extracted all the files in the downloaded file onto the root of my sd card. You pop it in your wii, and play it like you would always play P:M.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Its essentially P:M 3.02 with like a ton of extra awesome content. So what I did was I just got rid of everything on my sd card, and just downloaded this custom build. And extracted all the files in the downloaded file onto the root of my sd card. You pop it in your wii, and play it like you would always play P:M.
So I delete my old Project M and download this one?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
hey, sorry I haven't been replying to stuff, I accidentally unsubbed from the thread.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
hey, sorry I haven't been replying to stuff, I accidentally unsubbed from the thread.
The mod is great. I like the costumes, and the music is awesome. Im missing a few costumes that were noted on your page. (More specifically, Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr, Toad, and Villager, but I think I downloaded 3.0.1)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
The mod is great. I like the costumes, and the music is awesome. Im missing a few costumes that were noted on your page. (More specifically, Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr, Toad, and Villager, but I think I downloaded 3.0.1)
Not all of the characters in the character folder are in the build. That's why its a dev build :p

R.A.B.

Smash Rookie
The time or effort that that would take is far too much for my laziness.
I finally made it! Also, I noticed some things with Sonic, I don't know if it's a P:M glitch or yours. I was playing (using your built) and I started practicing DACUS, after millions of tries I learned how, I wanted to see what characters could do it and I picked Sonic, it didn't work, but something else worked, if you dash-attack close to someone you can DACUS, but not really a DACUS, you do a Gatling Combo, if you try to DACUS or to do a Gatling Combo without someone it doesn't work, as I said, it only works if you hit someone with your dash-attack just when it starts, it's weird, also, Sonic can cancel his dash-attack and grab, like a DACUS but grabbing, it would be a DACG, I haven't tried with normal P:M

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Update! Tons of new stuff! I'll leave you to figure out what new costumes were added ;) But there's also a bunch of stage changes and additions! Along with some fixes, I've also changed the menu sound effects to that of melee's and edited the brawl announcer to sound like the melee one. Some other changes too but I can't remember them off the top of my head. Songs are much less space consuming and there are more now too :)

The Father

Smash Rookie
Could you make a changelist for everything that was changed? It would be nice downloading only the stuff I need instead of the whole 2GB build.

Ultimate Sneeze

Smash Apprentice
King Fluff on Mewtwo Stadium vs. Captain Falcon, with Fluff having a Captain Falcon hat caused a weird graphical glitch that made weird polygonal blotches go across the screen. It didn't crash, though.

Also some of the music is questionable, lol *Maple Sitory*

Samusu-no-Densetsu

Smash Rookie
Did I miss something? I thought the download link was supposed to direct to media fire? All I get is dropbox and the download estimate is 10+ hours

Girth94

Smash Cadet
Wow, Theytah. Hats off to your taste in music. Would you mind giving me a list of all the track names?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Sorry, I meant all of the tourney legal stages in PM are still in this?
Yep, all the stages that were legal in apex are 100% the same physically with the exception of PS1, which people dont choose that often in project m, even then, the stage was only changed for the better.

No, some of the stages has water and some gets kinda laggy like the Ridley stage.
Ridley stage was replaced. No more laggy stages with the exception of bowser's casltle, and it doesn't even lag unless you have 4 custom skins going on it.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I found two minor errors from the stage build

On the Summit stage the top texture of the aurora I believe it's the yellow part of it, will disappear and reappear throughout the game. Then on the Yoshi 64 HD stage, the center heart with the smiley face texture is broken in game.

I didn't try all the stages, but the ones I did those were the only two that had unintentional problems.

Side question: Do all of these stages have the new camera data in them since 3.0?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I found two minor errors from the stage build

On the Summit stage the top texture of the aurora I believe it's the yellow part of it, will disappear and reappear throughout the game. Then on the Yoshi 64 HD stage, the center heart with the smiley face texture is broken in game.

I didn't try all the stages, but the ones I did those were the only two that had unintentional problems.

Side question: Do all of these stages have the new camera data in them since 3.0?
Yes, all cameras have been updated, and I've fixed the yoshi story glitch.

I'll check out the aurora thing too.

King Fluff on Mewtwo Stadium vs. Captain Falcon, with Fluff having a Captain Falcon hat caused a weird graphical glitch that made weird polygonal blotches go across the screen. It didn't crash, though.

Also some of the music is questionable, lol *Maple Sitory*
MAYPRU SITORY

Also, I'm replacing fluff and that song.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Beautiful.

I'm going to use LIberytime extension pack, and find all the HD/legal Melee and 64 stages to put in it.
It will be the greatest thing ever

Top Bottom