• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
thanks justin for the support. Like he said, ill be streaming alot of pm and melee with archangel this month and possibly m2k since he will be close to me. So follow me and ill follow back.

Thanks in advance

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Is there anywhere that I can download the menu2 and system folders from the wifi codeset without downloading the whole bundle again? I need them to switch between full and wifi without confusing myself, but I don't want to download another 200 MB.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Windows 8 (my laptop) isn't supported by my Capture device's drivers (even in compatability mode). I could dual-boot Windows 7 (which I might) but it's been suggested that I try running W7/XP in a Virtual Box to use it, meaning I could be able to RECORD/STREAM with the VirtualBox of it running: has anyone done or know of this being totally fine (especially for streaming)?

MaxThunder

PM Support
Is there anywhere that I can download the menu2 and system folders from the wifi codeset without downloading the whole bundle again? I need them to switch between full and wifi without confusing myself, but I don't want to download another 200 MB.
That really just changes option menu text and stuff... Not really needed for gameplay... Just swapping the .gct works...

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That really just changes option menu text and stuff... Not really needed for gameplay... Just swapping the .gct works...
I know, but I haven't played in 2 months and I couldn't remember the actual feature differences between the two codesets.

Anyway, I just used the files from 2.5a, because I keep forgetting that this was only a bugfix patch and not a new version.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
aside from the "don't stop" part, the "can't stop, won't stop" thing is something from Chappelle's Show. I dunno if he was quoting something or not, but that's where I heard it. The "don't stop" was actually me just telling 9k+1 not to stop liking everything :p

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Oh I think I'm thinking of OwnagePranks with the "can't stop won't stop something something": but he could be referencing Chappelle then.

Now that colored text is back here, a lot of people chose/have hard to read text: is mine?
Like this purple http://smashboards.com/threads/reco...orf-match-up-discussion.334545/#post-15362705
Maybe it depends on what theme you have

It's almost like if you chose a color you better have short/well written posts to make it bearable lol

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
yours is fine (i use standard style Smashboards)
is mine readable? yes its a bit dark, but is it really a strain to the eyes, or is it allright?

Is there anywhere I can find P:M combo videos? are there any out there yet, for 2.5b?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom