• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Definitely redownload or reinstall to your SD card/USB. If you are having freezes music bugs or really silly character bugs, I advise you to do that again.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Little bug that isn't too big a deal cuz Squirtle can recover adorably. Squirtle's grab release animation sends him sliding off the stage when near the edge

Seriously, thank you so much, PMBR. You guys are really making this game amazing and I thank you for all the sleepless nights (lol Revven) and the blood, salt, and tears poured into this game.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Finally downloaded!

Thanks for all the hard work and congrats on the release!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I could make a Sonic joke right here but it would be tasteless.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Lost several hours of sleep enjoying 2.5 last night. ZSS is so much fun. :D

2.5 is absolutely awesome, thanks for all the hard work, PMBR!

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Squirtle is truly amazing, and after much waiting yesterday, I'm very satisfied with the game.

Thank you PMBR for this truly great idea and game that i enjoy so much.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Ok so I downloaded PM onto an SD card put it into the wii, went to stage select, checked the contents, and it crashed. What do I need to do to boot this thing up.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Yobo: it sounds like you have custom stages on your wii. You need to remove every custom stage from your wii and sd card (besides the one that comes with the hackless download). If you need any help, please come to the IRC.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
By the way for those who use a Brawl iso, the configurable USB loader apparently doesn't work with PM anymore but it seems to work with the GX loader.
Not sure what you're talking about. I'm having no problems at all with it.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Wouldn't it be too fast?

I also enjoy the fact that you guys changed the "1-manbrawl match" code to "1-player match during timed fight"

Also, I'm gonna be the best Squirtle player in PA
Maybe East Coast.

Tatoo

Smash Rookie
I had a question about the new demo. With the new Dr. Mario and Party Pikachu, what are the corresponding InfFace .brres files that are associated with them? I wanted to make all of the character portraits in mine use the ones made by SJS.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I woke up early enough to download the Demo, and I'm really impressed with the fruits of the PMBR's labor. You've really outdone yourselves once again, and I'm definitely enjoying Ivy's play style! There's just many ways to charge the Solar Beam! Good luck in the future!

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
Alright got a problem with 2.5, using the riivolution setup causes custom textures to not load when I pick a stage, the stage just doesn't load, but if I pick the base texture for any character or one with a texture over the base texture, the same stage will load, is this known?

Also, on the Riivolution startup page, it shows a 3rd template for Brawl Mod Launcher V.2.6 even though that template was deleted

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
delete everything in the riivolution folder except "projectm.xml" and try again. its possible you may have two xml's being read at the same time.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
woah I found a crazy glitch!

if u select/deselect a character on the character select screen rapidly (hit a b a b a b while hovering over a character), the game crashes.

Might just be me, but... weird.

Other than that, it feels fantastic. Very damn close to the perfect Melee feel at this point.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
should have brawl mod launcher 2.9

I downloaded the wifi safe version and completely replaced the smash mods folder (riivolution)

jalued

Smash Lord
woah I found a crazy glitch!

if u select/deselect a character on the character select screen rapidly (hit a b a b a b while hovering over a character), the game crashes.

Might just be me, but... weird.

Other than that, it feels fantastic. Very damn close to the perfect Melee feel at this point.
just you, mine is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom