• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I like the recolors, however, I'm not entirely sure about Ivysaur's. The colors are fantastically done and mesh well together, but I'd like to know the history behind the color choices for all the characters who have gotten a palette adjustment. We only got the tip of the iceberg with that update, I believe.

Looking so forward to 2.5 coming out <3

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Considering i barely see any PMBR members posting, i would assume that they are working hard. Keep it up PMBR

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Random question, for the hackless version, does the Wii crash if you already have custom stages on your machine and attempt to use smash stack?

Ecks

Smash Lord
^ Sorry pal, no PAL for you just yet.

So the Squirtle Sunglasses seen on the trailer are from a taunt a-la Guile or what?
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed to be a taunt during a stream.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Saw what you did there. :laugh:
Guess I'll have to wait a little longer. =/

Ecks

Smash Lord
Saw what you did there. :laugh:
Guess I'll have to wait a little longer. =/
I believe there won't be a PAL release till the final version (because constantly converting incomplete codes to PAL slows development down considerably) so USB loading is your best bet if you want to play any time soon.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Or maybe at work. Some of us are grownups.

:phone:
Regardless of where you are working, i would assume if your not working hard on 2.5, you might be working on something else, regardless of what it is :D

just trying to up the support of your hard work

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Lol shots.

Anyway, hey do you know if the team has hit any last minute snags like last time? Or is everything running smoothly for launch?

As far as I can tell, things are going smoothly. Last-minute clean-up and checks to minimize the chance of a need for 2.6, mostly.

DAT LEAKAGE

McNinja

Smash Ace
As far as I can tell, things are going smoothly. Last-minute clean-up and checks to minimize the chance of a need for 2.6, mostly.

DAT LEAKAGE
Oh that's great to hear! Thanks for the response.

Would be awesome if you guys came back down to FL again for a tounament! Especially since 2.5 is coming out.

Ecks

Smash Lord
When you say an SD card of less than 2gb is that less or less than/equal?
As long as you don't exceed 2GB (it's a Brawl thing), you can pick whatever size you want, just note that the PM download is about 350 MB, IIRC.

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to create a code that makes larger SD cards more compatible? Isn't it possible for the Wii to read up to like 32gig SD cards or something like that?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The issue is before we even get to load code; it's with Brawl's ability to read SD cards, not the Wii's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom