• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalued

Smash Lord
stingers prolly couldn't adapt to defeat an ok ganondorf player. since it's possible to change him, the first john that comes to mind is "he's broken, nerf him." Falco & Sheik still beat Ganon
happens to the best of us.
I would be expecting ALOT of this with project M, since people have never played most of the cast in a melee enviroment. Stingers has the "OMFG falco's lasers are sooo broken, sheik's moves ALL combo, fox's upsmash is too strong etc etc" mindset.

Far too early to judge balance in this game

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Also, in Melee, G&W's "7" hammer normally drops a food item, but since everybody plays with items off, it doesn't. In P:M, could the "7" hammer just heal G&W 3-5% instead?
In vBrawl the food still drops even with items off, I don't see why they would have changed that.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Oh and:
]
For those who don't know that manga reads from right to left instead of left to right, that might be a little strange :p.

Back to this post though:

Were there any complaints about Meta Knight being broken? The subject of him has been suspiciously quiet.
I know you guys haven't posted much, if any, info about MK, but how is he looking in terms of balance? He has Roy's hilt/tipper system in place now, but has the speed/lag of his moveset been changed? (UAir takes 2 frames to come out in vBrawl... why Sakurai??)

Ecks

Smash Lord
You guys just reminded me how pissed I am at Capcom. :( Seriously, screw you Capcom.

My anger aside, any streams for this weekend? Been kinda out of the loop for a while.

:phone:

Ecks

Smash Lord
That's great! Hopefully I'll be able to watch ST's. And judging by my free schedule tomorrow, I wont miss JCz's. :D

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Unfortunately, YoshQ will not be able to make it to our stream tonight; he is going to be sleeping. He'll be over at our house tomorrow at 7:30 though, so we'll probably be streaming with him tomorrow as well. He may also bring over his friend, Geko.

Hmm, 2 streams tomorrow I see. JCaesar's and ST's..

EDIT: Now Live! http://www.livestream.com/stprojectm

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I'm sorry guys, Kage can't make it today, but he has a good reason. Although he said he was willing to come another day ^^.

At least I won't need to post this anymore now that I found where he was:

Next time, I'll be sure to use my Masterball.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
glad to see some teamage going on. also nice to see someone dropping the bingo chip on dedede. hes a good guy. too bad he doesnt look like he has any at's. he seems very brawly and rudimentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom