• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
is there an ETA for the final version, also has ness received buffs? I so could you mention them, I have a friend who is a beast with ness here in PR, his name is bubbleman IDK if u heard of him.

I'm trying to promote the PM scene here in PR with some friends That is why want to know and ETA for the final build

jalued

Smash Lord
Can i just say that the new charizard changes looks ****ING INCREDIBLE! The thought and time put into his character to meleefy him is stunning:

The new side B is exactly what he needs to protect himself and space

Down B is nothing less than genious (i mean.. come on nintendo, he's a fire/flying pokemon ffs!) that will not only differ him from other characters, but is also a perfect mechanic for the game that will open up so many options.

His new down tilt im guessing is to allow him to combo properly (sour spot), and the ftilt looks vicious and seems to be a gtfo move.

The new fair animation looks very profesional and is far better than what ive seen in previous streams.

The upthrow looks very cool and flashy, i hope it is cancelable in the end, to allow for some epic combos.

Very very impressive guys, you should be very proud and i cant wait to see more.

The videos are also very well done, Lemons has a talent

MaxThunder

PM Support
Just saw the CHARIZARD demo vid... he is so damn awezome now=)... got a friends who plays him, and i'm sure he'll love what you've done with him=)...

... looking forward to the next vid me does...

kaizo13

Smash Champion
I was thinking....would it be possible to make sonic's spindash work like his spinshot, in the way that you hold B to charge and is executed upon releasing the B button.

I find it a bit unnecessary that you have to mash the B button to charge it (it's a bit silly imo) . Also, spindash is hindered by the fact that it is released upon letting go of "down" instead of something simple like the B button
for example, like when trying to wavedash out of spindash

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
IMO: Add HappehLemons to the PMBR as the official videographer. His videos are extremely well made and professional looking, and I'd love to see more new blog posts accompanied by a demo video like these.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
IMO: Add HappehLemons to the PMBR as the official videographer. His videos are extremely well made and professional looking, and I'd love to see more new blog posts accompanied by a demo video like these.
This. His works really help the advertising of PM. Would be a shame not to see him credited once the project is complete.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I find it a bit unnecessary that you have to mash the B button to charge it (it's a bit silly imo) . Also, spindash is hindered by the fact that it is released upon letting go of "down" instead of something simple like the B button
for example, like when trying to wavedash out of spindash
Have you ever played a good Sonic video game before? LOL

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Have you ever played a retro Sonic video game before? LOL
Fixed. We don't want THAT kinda drama exploding out of nowhere. >.>

Loving Charizard and Lucario for this by the way. Can't wait to see the other Pokemon. Kinda curious about what you guys may do with Ivysaur

D

Deleted member

I forgot Ness is ok to show publicly now. I just un-unlisted-ized a bunch of recent Ness videos (featuring Sneak and CTL) on my channel.

Here's my favorite, it's pretty lulzy: JCaesar (Wario) vs CTL (Ness)
Nice Wario btw.

Seems like you've started piecing him together and innovating combos.

edit: Holy **** Charizard... I already thought he was cool. Wow. Nice job

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So the Charizard video said "As Seen On: GoNintendo", which lead me here: http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=162776

The reception seems to be very positive. There are 5 whole comments and not a single negative one. There's something about Charizard that seems to reach out to a certain type of people who wouldn't normally be into this.

Though as a Smash player, I too have to admit that Charizard looks way more "Smash-esque" than his Brawl version. He didn't feel like a well-made character before.

D

Deleted member

Is Charizards seismic toss still a work in progress?

It looks like a moveset swap with Kirby/MKs up throws.

If so, will it be tuned with a custom animation in the future?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The animation is custom. It is nothing like Kirby/MK's. But it is a work in progress and has yet to receive needed polish.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I know i posted this recently but its because i hve not been following the details of project M, and there are no updates in the smashmods site, Is there an ETA for the final build release? If not is there a site where theres a list of completed characters'with their changes besides those in the demo.

And finally i've seen some vids on youtube of a build with more chars how do i get access to that version?

Sorrry if this is all known to you but after this I wont ask anymore

Thnks keep up the good work

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That build is not available to non-back room members. It is our version.
Other than projectm.smashmods.com, there is no other website. We'll be updating it soon if we have news for you. Otherwise, our blogposts on smashmods.com have some of our latest breakthroughs.

There is no ETA on final build release.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Loving the new animations Charizard got. Major props for seismic toss too.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
That build is not available to non-back room members. It is our version.
Other than projectm.smashmods.com, there is no other website. We'll be updating it soon if we have news for you. Otherwise, our blogposts on smashmods.com have some of our latest breakthroughs.

There is no ETA on final build release.
ok thanks for the info I hope it is released soon

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ivysaur has to be very defensive.

If she put herself at risk, she risked getting knocked offstage.

God help her if she was offstage without a double jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom