• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
florida isnt exactly a small pond

as for being optimal with ike, going in is usually correct because ikes camping/defensive options suck. your mobility sucks, your OOS options suck, you have no real ground control, and no way to control the opponent. hence you have no reason to think you'll win neutral and dont really have the luxury of camping, you'll just get pinned and killed by a talented opponent. playing for the gfy is closer to optimal than most people would like to admit for this particular character.
I mean, you may be right. But I don't think most top Ikes have a playstyle that reinforces that statement. Not to mention, there are definitely matchups you don't want to go aggro in... and I usually still try. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Wolf is broken
I heard he was gonna get nerfed in the lunchabuild so here's to hoping it stays dead
or if they want help making him less stupid for when they revive that **** they should recruit an actual wolf player

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i clicked on this entirely because it had eevee in the title.

it's alright, i guess? as far as chill beats, i don't dislike it, but nothing really stands out as super amazing.

but eevee was in the title...

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Why are TVs so expensive in Japan

You'd think that since a bunch of TV manufacturers like Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, etc are in/really close to Japan they would be at least the same price if not cheaper than the prices in the US

But no, instead you have the current situation where TVs that would normally be $60 in America are $180. Legit the cheapest TV I've seen here was $120 for a 13 inch

I wish I would've checked prices here before I came otherwise I wouldn't have brought my ps3 over

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Why are TVs so expensive in Japan

You'd think that since a bunch of TV manufacturers like Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, etc are in/really close to Japan they would be at least the same price if not cheaper than the prices in the US

But no, instead you have the current situation where TVs that would normally be $60 in America are $180. Legit the cheapest TV I've seen here was $120 for a 13 inch

I wish I would've checked prices here before I came otherwise I wouldn't have brought my ps3 over
Do they have subtitles in Japan?

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
when you get 2nd at your melee weekly which is better than you being 3rd place master, but the two people you normally lose to both weren't there this week

f r a u d d e t e c t e d

:/

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
My grandmother passed away last night fighting pancreatic cancer. She made it to 87 and had an extremely eventful life. I'm glad she's no longer in pain but it's still very hard to deal with this emotionally.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
My grandmother passed away last night fighting pancreatic cancer. She made it to 87 and had an extremely eventful life. I'm glad she's no longer in pain but it's still very hard to deal with this emotionally.
: ( that's really rough, homie. it'll definitely take some time, so just do what you gotta do with your family to help cope : o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sendin positive vibes your way buddy. ♥♥♥

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
My best condolences to you and your family Toast. It's not easy losing someone, but I trust you have plenty of happy memories to help you through it man.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'm definitely feeling a lot better now that I've processed it quite a bit but I feel like I'm probably going to break down again during/after the funeral service. Starting to go through her things today was hard.

ilysm

sleepy
A friend has recently been pleading with me to watch Mob Psycho, and I got sick the other day so I decided to give it a shot, making it the second anime I've ever watched. It's pretty good. Not sure if I enjoy it as much as One Punch Man, but I like fiction about psychic children so w/e

Top Bottom