• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Hi there. I don't know how to post a new thread but I've been looking for someone who can mod project M in specific ways for me. It will be a bit tedious and some may be difficult to do but I know it can be done.

I would like to add/replace music in the game. I have a long list so this is the tedious part.
I would like to transfer some songs from stages to other stages. That can be done because I know a guy who can do it. He can tell you how in case you don't know. I know you can't delete songs or add them but you can move them from stage to stage.
I would like to replace sound effects in the game. I prefer the sound effects from 3.5 rather than 3.6, especially the announcer. There are characters like Mr. Game & Watch and Pikachu that I want to replace some of their sounds and voices. For example, my favorite sounds from G&W is from Melee so I would like to add that. And Pikachu, I like two of his voices from Smash 64; the Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt move. I even like it when Pikachu lifts heavy objects and he grunts.
I want to replace some victory themes.
Finally, two movesets I want to fix. Wario's Chomp is only 1 chomp. I want him to chomp the same as he did in Brawl. And when he's Warioman, I would his Should Bash move to have him travel farther and faster like he would in Brawl when I did his Forward A Smash move. I'd be fun if he'd do that in the air.
Snake is the other person I want to edit his moveset but only one; his Down A Smash. I'm no fan of his Claymore move so I want it to be his RPG move that used to be his Forward A Smash in Brawl. Please put that as his Down A Smash.

That's pretty much it so it isn't too advanced. I don't have time to learn, nor the patience to learn on my own. Please, can someone do this for me? And I can pay you.
Honestly, you'd probably be better off looking in the customized content threads. That's where all the moveset/texture/music/voice moddery goes. But yeah, hit those folks up.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Yeah, I just placed orders in for the Motherboard, SSD, HDD, and the Case so I'mma lego those around and get an idea on how I'm going to lay these parts in the finished product. DIS GON B GUD.

Also, I'mm keep that CPU recommendation in mind. Thanks Clone. :3

Edit: *Chuck realizes he used the ":3" emoji."
I feel subhuman.
Depending on how patient you are, you may want to wait a couple months for your GPU. Nvidia and AMD are both releasing new GPUs soon (Nvidia in June with reviews out in May, AMD somewhere from July to September), and it may well be that something with better value than the currently 970 gets released. Also places like /r/hardwareswap will flood with cheap used deals as people upgrade.

EDIT: And apparently I'm mistaken about GPUs. 970 is probably the best Nvidia value now, but the R9 390 is probably actually better value overall now, since the prices are about the same. The 390 has a whole 8 GB VRAM and full DX12 support. 8 GB of VRAM is waaaaay more than is actually necessary, but the point is really that you can/should go with whichever you like better/whichever you find a better deal on. They're pretty even, so look around for a good deal on either.

Last edited:

SuperSmashGod1990

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for someone that could help me with something i am working on. Sawnz on my computer does not work. But besides that i'd like to ad knuckles and lyn from cc to my own build, along with dark meta kinght and louie from smash dx, if someone could help me that'll be great, using the latest brawlex by pyro which already has walugi and ridly on it.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I'm looking for someone that could help me with something i am working on. Sawnz on my computer does not work. But besides that i'd like to ad knuckles and lyn from cc to my own build, along with dark meta kinght and louie from smash dx, if someone could help me that'll be great, using the latest brawlex by pyro which already has walugi and ridly on it.
You going to want to go to the Customized Content board for this fam. Thats where PM modification is popping. Also, they've got plenty of tutorials on this stuff. The PM Social isn't really the place for Customized Content specific stuff.

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
ya its for waifus and NOT talking about project m
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

SuperSmashGod1990

Smash Rookie
You going to want to go to the Customized Content board for this fam. Thats where PM modification is popping. Also, they've got plenty of tutorials on this stuff. The PM Social isn't really the place for Customized Content specific stuff.
Ok thanks I didn't know where to find it.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Found out over the weekend my father cheated on my mom, or rather has been cheating for a while. She found explicit text conversations as evidence, and it's kind of been World War III in the house since then. Sad thing I didn't react with surprise or even anger, just dissapointment - I kind of saw this coming a mile away considering the kind of charismatic person he is and how he's been acting over the months, but didn't really look any further into it.

I honestly feel like it's partly my fault that he'd want to get away from this family, but at this point I don't really care. It's none of my business and I don't know all the details, so I'm not picking sides here. They're adults, if they want to file a divorce, then so be it. Ultimately it's best that I focus on my life and enjoyment for now. And of course, being really strong.

But forget about me, what's good, people?

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Found out over the weekend my father cheated on my mom, or rather has been cheating for a while. She found explicit text conversations as evidence, and it's kind of been World War III in the house since then. Sad thing I didn't react with surprise or even anger, just dissapointment - I kind of saw this coming a mile away considering the kind of charismatic person he is and how he's been acting over the months, but didn't really look any further into it.

I honestly feel like it's partly my fault that he'd want to get away from this family, but at this point I don't really care. It's none of my business and I don't know all the details, so I'm not picking sides here. They're adults, if they want to file a divorce, then so be it. Ultimately it's best that I focus on my life and enjoyment for now. And of course, being really strong.

As someone who's father has been cheating since 2001, if not longer, it's most likely not your fault. Being that you're 21 it's probably not too bad though, you can actually get away from the situation. Why my mom still stuck with my dad even after everyone found out in 2007, I'll never know (I know the reason, but it's still a dumb reason that even she regrets now).

Rich white kid... Hmmmmm

*eyes wander left of text*

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

jkjkdon'thurtme
Fufufu~ Baka Gaijin

Maki is "JAPANESE" thank you very much

SuperSmashGod1990

Smash Rookie

I doubt you are to blame. Try yout best to not accuse yourself of being respnosible for what's happening, i know exactlly what your going thorugh with the house being turned to world war 3 for awhile, but each of us has our own ways to cope with things like this.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Hey everyone!

I made a post last week that organized a bunch of Project M videos by character match-up (http://smashboards.com/threads/pm-3-6-video-search-thread.435592/). Since its a really long post, my browser crashes each time I try to edit it :/ If I wanted to keep it updated on a regular basis, I needed some other way of getting these matches to everyone. So I made a website that holds the same data but splits it up per main character.

http://pmvods.github.io/

I'm definitely not the website master, but it loads much faster than the forum post for my computer, and I'm able to edit it much easier :) I'd update the previous thread to redirect people to this new website, but my web browser crashes when I try to edit it haha... so hopefully people notice my response at the bottom of the page.

If people want their videos added to this site, please message me on smashboards with specific channels or playlists. If you want a detailed list of all the channels I currently track go to http://pmvods.github.io/about.html
You should contact a mod, they should be able to get that sorted for you.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Vashimus Vashimus Do not get down on yourself for your father being an unfaithful piece of you-know-what. Why would you blame yourself for his lack of integrity? Treat that scumbag accordingly; with nothing but quiet contempt and utter apathy outside of necessary interaction.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

If it makes you feel any better sometimes one of my chickens lays weird eggs that have another smaller egg inside of them.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
All japanese anime characters are white
The only asians are chinese and koreans

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
5.5.X wii u firm just got bodied

disable firmware updates b4 its too late and you lose the sweet homebrew

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
modding wiiu is such a hassle, feels like hardcore modding just to slap homebrew on it

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
5.5.X wii u firm just got bodied

disable firmware updates b4 its too late and you lose the sweet homebrew
Does that mean I can finally have more than two songs on Midgar?
modding wiiu is such a hassle, feels like hardcore modding just to slap homebrew on it
It's still in it's infancy right? Won't it get easier over time or is the Wii U in general just a ***** to get started?

On the bright side, I hear modding Smash 4 is easier than Brawl

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Yeah generally homebrew starts out as a hassle but when people really figure out the system it becomes letterbomb level easy

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Homebrewing is worth all the trouble it presents and then some as a general rule.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I don't care about Wii U homebrew until I can play Star Fox on the gamepad

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Called my airline for some info, got put on hold until someone can pick up my call

David Bowie's Under Pressure comes on

Fitting for a call centre

Last edited:
Top Bottom