• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
she has ToD combos in ssb4, a game that is definitely a lot more combo-friendly than people make it out to be, but still has a lot of that "jesus christ I just need that last hit already stop laming out" scent lingering from the mechanics it takes from brawl

except even pro-ban people will admit that ~january 2015 diddy kong was a thousand times worse than this. only 9B is getting dominant high-level results with her, and even then that's just as likely because it's 9B, he played ICs in brawl and ryu before bayo was released, he's good at ToD characters that's his thing

e:

oh geez almost forgot my "good ____ thread" schtick

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Bayonetta is a carefully designed diversion that exists to protect the perfection of the current state of Smash 4 ZSS. Only by creating a more overtly sexual DLC character with gimmicky counter moves could hide ZSS's real raw power and options.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
ha! Bayo banned because she has some combos? I'm confused on that?
She's banned because people think "Not being fun to play against" is a worthy reason to ban a character.

Although, I guess to be fair, she is, in a way, putting an ArcSys character into Street Fighter. Basically, she's different.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Honestly, just get a consensus among the top players in each region to not play her if she makes the game that unfun. And if you can't get your local community to softban a character that promotes unfun play, then just do something else with your time.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Pls vote Ice

These american players can drive their ass to any tournament they want
can we at least try to give this privilege to players who might not have the opportunity to compete often in the states

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I really want to see Ice there. Hell anyone else from Europe is prettyokayto me. I'll even go for Jeapie if i ever could.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno who made that video or why, but I approve

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I honestly think alot of people only play Wario because they want to be the cool guy, but only end up just as annoying. Kinda like Squirtle mains, but that are actually viable to be cool (kinda).

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mfw when teachers teach you something then they're like

Like okay do this easy thing but USING THE NEW THING so it's unnecessarily harder

Zzz no thanks

Bleck

Smash Master
thinking outside the box is the trick to being good at anything; your teachers are just trying to show you that

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I became addicted to pokken at first sight
it was a better love story than twilight

and then I unlocked and played against shadow mewtwos online
my heart was broken

I put that relationship to rest and am now back to drawing and reading books.
RIP gamer me

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I honestly think alot of people only play Wario because they want to be the cool guy, but only end up just as annoying. Kinda like Squirtle mains, but that are actually viable to be cool (kinda).
Only fakers play squirtle to be "cool". Real squirtles play squirtle because masochism/we hate life and want to die

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
dang your guys' state is uhh... well I have only ever seen like 2 of those names before, one of them being the top SmUsh player and the other only because they posted a wolf combo video on the pm sub
Dont worry only a few of us are known somewhat unless your in the midwest. We dont travel alot but our smash 4 scene travels slightly more than any of our other scenes. Hopefully we can get our names out more by the end of the year. I was expecting more of a blasting post lol.

Yo that nebraska smash 4 power ranking looks like an affirmative action campaign.

Why bother going to school when you can't even meme properly though ?
LMAO.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
I thought of playing squirtle once because he has an invulnerable tail and hella air mobility and a smooth af WD.

Then I came to my senses and decided if I'm gonna play honest it may as well be with a character people will respect my skill with.

Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Why are the Project M character discussions so... Empty? I mean I go to the Sonic and Luigi boards and the last message was in march. It makes me feel sad. Because it means that Project M is dying (for me.) I don't want to happen :(

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Well that explains it :O I have been practicing Project M with my keybnoard in Anther's Ladder and i'm not that bad. I mean I get 4 stocked sometimes but I don't do too bad against Silver or Gold people in friendlies.

It's just that I know how to do most of the combos, my issue is execution. And i'm just waiting to get my GC controller and get better with it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
People moved to discord and FB chat for most stuff. Smashboards is now simply a grand collection of nerds, showing off post counts and bad theorycraft.

Top Bottom